PDA

View Full Version : A different kind of thread about names!

yeldarbroz
09-18-2016, 01:47 PM
Hey guys! This thread is gonna say absolutely nothing about the issues going on right now involving you know what. I just wanted to get some options on something that won't affect anyone here in any possible way. So anyways I got several names, but I dunno if I want to rename using them or not. So tell me you guys' opinion on these names, and if they are cool or nah. Here they are

Overconfident (the one I'm leaning towards at the moment)
Rightist
Befitting
Subsequent (my 2nd fave)
Overwrought
Wellgroomed
Yaaas
Draconian
Welltodo

I also got myrtlebeach and gulfofmexico lol, but those are gonna be gifts to friends.

So tell me what you guys like best, and after I choose one, ill give the rest away for free to a random person who said they liked the name.

*important* LEAVE YOUR IGN SO I CAN LET YOU KNOW IF IM GIVING AWAY A NAME

Thanks guys!

Schnitzel
09-18-2016, 02:09 PM
Id say (in this order)
1. Overconfident
2. Subsequent
3. Draconian

the others seem alright, but if you're one of those looking for an "original" name, those are as original as your list is going to get

yeldarbroz
09-18-2016, 02:31 PM
Ok, thanks for your input Ruizhe! I think ima save those three and the rest are giveaways material! I think it would be nice for those who were blindsided by the name thing to have a chance to get one, so first person to request for a name gets it!

Fyrce
09-18-2016, 02:36 PM
I like draconian

Plqgue
09-18-2016, 05:53 PM
My favorite is yaaas

Potato is me
09-18-2016, 06:31 PM
Hey guys! This thread is gonna say absolutely nothing about the issues going on right now involving you know what. I just wanted to get some options on something that won't affect anyone here in any possible way. So anyways I got several names, but I dunno if I want to rename using them or not. So tell me you guys' opinion on these names, and if they are cool or nah. Here they are

Overconfident (the one I'm leaning towards at the moment)
Rightist
Befitting
Subsequent (my 2nd fave)
Overwrought
Wellgroomed
Yaaas
Draconian
Welltodo

I also got myrtlebeach and gulfofmexico lol, but those are gonna be gifts to friends.

So tell me what you guys like best, and after I choose one, ill give the rest away for free to a random person who said they liked the name.

*important* LEAVE YOUR IGN SO I CAN LET YOU KNOW IF IM GIVING AWAY A NAME

Thanks guys!

Careful on showing people what names u have... some are using macro which is computer coding to auto snipe names. By showing your intentions to rename will make yourself easy baits to these snipers

yeldarbroz
09-18-2016, 08:45 PM
Careful on showing people what names u have... some are using macro which is computer coding to auto snipe names. By showing your intentions to rename will make yourself easy baits to these snipers

Ok, thx potato