PDA

View Full Version : Story tokens

keith78
09-18-2016, 11:54 PM
Is there another way to get story tokens beside daily at traveler and allies? Like shazbottron

Sent from my 8050E using Tapatalk

Azerothraven
09-19-2016, 03:00 AM
unfortunately no. However they can be obtained from killing event bosses sometimes. it depends on the event though. Hope this helps

gunlet
09-19-2016, 04:47 AM
Bard is only way to get story token but if you need these tokens for increasing inventory etc then there are also other ways without story tokens...

U can get them by crate tokens to crate NPC(one with chests) at glin town, not sure about underhul NPC charging cryo coins

Suentous PO
09-19-2016, 07:42 AM
Yes there is a way other than bard, there are beastmaster quests that give story tokens

keith78
09-19-2016, 06:20 PM
Yes there is a way other than bard, there are beastmaster quests that give story tokens
I complte them all then the surprise item give me a piece of junk. Not 1 but 3 .

Suentous PO
09-19-2016, 07:27 PM
I complte them all then the surprise item give me a piece of junk. Not 1 but 3 .

When pet animacy was added someone in chatbox asked how to get more story tokens,
Cinco replied and said the beast maser quests has a quest with a token reward. So I completed all those boring quests he had and after I finished the last I got a new quest that paid out I think it was 30 tokens.

I just looked through gluttony's quest thread in the guides section and don't see it listed, so I think it was added latter.
I'm not sure what triggers him to give the quest when.
Might be something odd like all quests have to be done up till stronghold or something just to give an example.
I'll research more.....

scarysmerf
09-19-2016, 08:42 PM
During the love craft event hugthulu would drop 1 story token but that won't be till February.