Someone get Darrell Dixon in here....

soon
09-19-2016, 08:13 AM
Someone get Darrell Dixon in here....

AI off. This is an old problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2whnUXmbHKQ&feature=youtu.be

Coalhouse
09-19-2016, 08:21 AM
Thanks for bringing this up. I have noticed it a lot, I believe it is an occasional bug with Nekro's banish, as it can happen anywhere. I seem to recall that the devs are aware of it and are working on it, although this was some time ago. It is particularly annoying as pets still attack these "immortals", ignoring viable targets and loot. It also happens (very rarely) with some bosses.

Avaree
09-19-2016, 09:27 AM
AI off. This is an old problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2whnUXmbHKQ&feature=youtu.be

I dont mind this bug, I usually use a raiding bow, and ethyl's aa at the right time to reproduce this bug to test skills, dmg out put of weaps and so on, without taking on damage from the mob. I find this bug very useful. Hehe.

Coalhouse
09-19-2016, 10:54 AM
I dont mind this bug, I usually use a raiding bow, and ethyl's aa at the right time to reproduce this bug to test skills, dmg out put of weaps and so on, without taking on damage from the mob. I find this bug very useful. Hehe.

This is true, other games have "target dummies" in settlements for this purpose. Still, when fighting at the limits of my capabilities (which doesn't take all that much) it can be fatal to have my best pet effectively removed from combat.

konafez
09-19-2016, 04:15 PM
Thanks for bringing this up. I have noticed it a lot, I believe it is an occasional bug with Nekro's banish, as it can happen anywhere. I seem to recall that the devs are aware of it and are working on it, although this was some time ago. It is particularly annoying as pets still attack these "immortals", ignoring viable targets and loot. It also happens (very rarely) with some bosses.

I am more concerned that they will come looking for my sweet, sweet living flesh

Suentous PO
09-19-2016, 07:39 PM
Don't worry if it's a zombie from walking dead he'll only be there for a couple weeks, then go away midway through the first quarter of the season, then come back for the mid season cliff hanger and then go away again, and then he'll have a crappy spin off that you have to wait out till next season until he comes back.

Ps I'd correct your sig quote but I'd get banned XD

konafez
09-19-2016, 10:40 PM
Don't worry if it's a zombie from walking dead he'll only be there for a couple weeks, then go away midway through the first quarter of the season, then come back for the mid season cliff hanger and then go away again, and then he'll have a crappy spin off that you have to wait out till next season until he comes back.

Ps I'd correct your sig quote but I'd get banned XD

Ahhh a Tool fan...I knew there was a reason I liked you

Schnitzel
09-20-2016, 04:01 PM
https://midnightopheliac.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/norman-reedus-as-daryl-dixon-hitting-walking-dead-zombie-in-eye-with-knife.jpg

Daryl to the rescue!