View Full Version : Let Discuss About New Arc Ring 56 Suggestion

Errorrz
09-19-2016, 08:09 AM
Hi arlorians , Destructivez Here ! I have suggestion for STS to make a new Arcane Ring .

All know STS already release new arcane weapon for ALL class . So , how about if they make a new Arcane Ring Lv 56 . Arcane Ring Lv 41 already too old .

How To Make New Arcane Ring :

1.You Need Arcane Ring Lv 41 And 1 Arcane Shard .
2.Get Your Recipe From Store That Cost "50k Gold"
3.Craft Your Ring New Arcane Ring Lv 56

This Not Make Arcane Ring Lv 41 Price Drop . This Suggestion Also Can Make Dragonite Bar And Arcane Shard Price Going Up . So , Tindirins Map Will Be Busy Back ! Now , We Just Have Small Group Of Player That Still Farm 150 Teeth For 2-3 Weeks That Just Worth 300-400k .

Make A Event Everyweeks That Crash The Market Is Not A Good Event . 2 Event For 1 Month Is Already Enough .

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

Thewolfbull
09-19-2016, 08:42 AM
If they do ever make one i hope its untradeable and super op maybe with a proc to, id like a proc that reflects dmg like last glintstone map boss and you need to do a quest for it thats as hard as old planar pendant quest back when it wasnt easy. Crafting it with old ring and shard is to easy imo.if its hard to get and untradeable people will work hard to get if it has good stats.

Alwarez
09-19-2016, 10:20 AM
Seems like you just want to skyrocket shard price even higher.

If this ring is created, crafting component should be BRAND NEW and rare from elites or locks PERIOD.

saik1993
09-19-2016, 10:30 AM
Seems like you just want to skyrocket shard price even higher.

If this ring is created, crafting component should be BRAND NEW and rare from elites or locks PERIOD.

Exactly.If ever STS decide to introduce new arcane ring all the components required for it should be new and hard to obtain like it was when lvl41 ring as well as planar pendant were released. The OP's suggestion helps none and won't even deserve being called arcane ring if it's that easy to get.

Hercules
09-19-2016, 01:09 PM
No please, no more arcane shards :/

Actually arcane shard is in all : Arcane ring, arcane amulet, stampy chest, etc...

will0
09-19-2016, 10:02 PM
i prefer old arcane way rare drop from chest

Potato is me
09-19-2016, 11:07 PM
Revive vial price ^.^

herculeans
09-20-2016, 05:54 AM
Revive vial price ^.^

Vial hoarder detected
:0 (0_0)_//