PDA

View Full Version : I does go PEW PEW

Sporkeh
09-20-2011, 10:32 AM
or maybe IMA firin ma lazers!!

Idk but I'm a new Operative running around looking to meet n greet some people. I have run into a few helpful people like Blurrrrr n Joshstoned. But am starting to get a little bothered by random, mostly bad pugs, who run all over the place aggroing to many things at once, waiting for revives when there is no engineer and so on.

I would like to hopefully find a solid group of people to play with. I play pretty regularily and hope to be at least lv18 by the end of the day, I'm off:frog:.

My IGN is Sporkeh.

Btw, how do I change my display name on the forums >.<

StompArtist
09-20-2011, 10:53 AM
To change your name you will need to email support to explain why you want the name changed (in your case, you can easily claim for privacy reasons).

Add StompArtist in game. :D

OmincrossMX
09-20-2011, 11:02 AM
or maybe IMA firin ma lazers!!

Idk but I'm a new Operative running around looking to meet n greet some people. I have run into a few helpful people like Blurrrrr n Joshstoned. But am starting to get a little bothered by random, mostly bad pugs, who run all over the place aggroing to many things at once, waiting for revives when there is no engineer and so on.

I would like to hopefully find a solid group of people to play with. I play pretty regularily and hope to be at least lv18 by the end of the day, I'm off:frog:.

My IGN is Sporkeh.

Btw, how do I change my display name on the forums >.<

Wow!!! i got the same problem!!!;) Its also annoying when noone talks while fightin... just have some fun guys!!

JazzBlue
09-21-2011, 09:33 PM
so hard to type in combat though. I find when I try to say more than a word or 2 in certain groups, I may miss a group heal and me or others can die. I'm an engineer, so it's difficult.

~Jazz