PDA

View Full Version : Expansion Preview: Arlorian Twilight

Justg
09-19-2016, 03:32 PM
Some of you may have gathered by now with all the *shifty eyes* that we are about to release an Expansion.

This is not one to miss!

Expansion Narrative:

No secret in the realm of Arlor is as closely guarded as the one hidden beneath Somberholt Cemetery. To the citizens of Garetta, this local cemetery and the mausoleum that lies beyond it are merely a resting place for the dearly departed. The Chancel of Light, led by the venerable Septum Uru, have been caretakers of the cemetery since its construction. They are seen as wisened elders and loyal stewards of the past: peaceful and meditative in their seclusion, focused only on their duty as groundskeepers and ritualists. But nothing could be further from the truth!

Ages ago, the Chancel of Light went to war against the Arch Necromancer Corvis: the most powerful force of Death ever to cast his shadow upon the realm! Practically nothing is known about this battle save for the fact that, against all conceivable odds, the Lightbearers defeated Corvis and entombed him in the depths of the mausoleum. Shackled by elemental light, sigils of Life, and 'round-the-clock rituals performed by sanctioned mystics, Corvis languished in his prison for generations. And in all this time, no word of the battle, no hint of the necromancer, no mention of his name or his intent ever escaped the oath of secrecy kept by the steadfast Chancel of Light.

Recently, war erupted in the distant hills of Elondria: an incursion by Ursoth and the enchantress Helena that was quickly put down by Arlor's greatest heroes. As the tide of battle turned, Helena's sister, Voriyana the Sorceress (a lethal combatant in her own right), abandoned the campaign in disgust. Decrying Ursoth's small-minded vengeance and her own sister's short-sightedness, Voriyana fled to save herself from the humiliation of defeat and the righteous wrath of the Arlorians.

After days of sneaking through the wilds, Voriyana's escape led her to the Somberholt Cemetery. Warm waves of tranquility poured over her as she approached. Then, a voice. Corvis' voice.

Compelled by Corvis' shadowy magnetism, a new purpose formed in her mind. Intoxicated by the necromancer's evil, Voriyana opened her spirit to his imprisoned voice. Patiently, she meditated upon the darkness and learned his terrifying secrets.

When Voriyana descended on Somberholt she was met by the Lightbearers. Without a word, the soldiers of Light knew what had to be done. Thus they engaged. And they fought valiantly... but as all of them had grown ancient and decrepit after countless years at their post, their fight was brief and bloody. Only the brave Septum Uru survived. He watched from the darkness as Voriyana slipped into the mausoleum, singing to her new master a song of dark allegiance.

Key Features:

- New Level Cap of 61!
- New Random Dungeons System! Delve deeper and deeper into the Mausoleum as the bosses get harder and the loot gets better.
- Faction Rank System! Advance to unlock higher level gear, higher rarity gear, new token vendor options, new crafting options, new monsters, encounters, bosses, loot types, and new NPCs with quests and lore!
- Unique story-line unfolds across 4 Stages as Players earn the trust of the ancient Lightbearers order.

Zones:

The Chancel of Light and Somberholt Mausoleum are geographically located to the north of Garetta Village, and at the base of the mountains there.

Chancel of Light: Towne Hub, a self-reliant secret order.
Somberholt Cemetery: Small randomized dungeons that grant access to the Mausoleum.
Somberholt Mausoleum: A dungeon of ever-increasing difficulty. The deeper you go, the more the risk, and the better the loot!

Expansion Stage Progression:

The expansion will progress through four distinct stages, each opening up more content and opportunities

Stage 1:

- Players have access to the Somberholt Cemetery and basic quests

Stage 2:

- Players have access to the Somberholt Mausoleum, new quests including a daily
- Level 2 Mausoleum access is gated by players having a "Lightbearer's Badge", available from the Token Vendor once they hit the Acolyte Rank

Stage 3:

- Players have access to the Somberholt Mausoleum through level 4, new quests and dailies
- Level 3 Mausoleum access begins to mix the Lore Boss tiles into the randomized dungeons

Stage 4:

- Players have access to all levels of the Somberholt Mausoleum through level 5, new quests, and dailies
- Dark and Light Angels appear in the Chancel of Light Cathedral allowing players to become Dark Apostles and Luminous Templar

Faction Rank

New with this content is the idea of Faction Ranks, specifically for the Lightbearers that utilizes the current event style system. These function just like personal tiers during an event, and grant players access to special store items at the vendor, discounted prices of existing items, rewards, quests, and dailies, etc. By participating in the content, players will eventually reach a tier that grants them faster access and better resilience to the content, in addition to community-based unlocks tied to scores and other mechanics.

Point Values and Rank Requirements

Points are credited for completing quests, dailies, killing monsters and killing bosses.

Ranks

- Apprentice
- Acolyte
- Advocate
- Disciple
- Lightbearer
- Lightbearer Elite

Exalted Ranks

Exalted ranks are a path chosen by the player after reaching Lightbearer Status and awarded by completing a quest chain. This focuses on a special set of quests that grant the player unique crafting recipes, dungeon interactions/buffs, and vendor items. These two ranks are mutually exclusive, but players can change between the two if they are willing to work back through the ranks again.

Luminous Templar

The Luminous Templar excel in defensive and support. As such their crafting recipes, and bonuses while in the Somberholt and Mausoleum lean towards the defensive and support based perks and bonuses. They will also be able to draw from the light in Mausoleum content allowing them to interact with specific dungeon a usable that provide specific party buffs, summon special bosses, and ward against particular effects within the Mausoleum.

- Bonus AET which grants additional raw damage and armor to all nearby allies. This effect stacks with other exalted party members.
- Exclusive Crafting Recipes
- Other bonuses to be revealed soon

Dark Apostle

The Dark Apostle excels in damage and party damage bonuses. As such their crafting recipes, and bonuses while in the Somberholt and Mausoleum lean towards the offensive based perks and bonuses. They will also be able to draw from the darkness within the Mausoleum content allowing them to interact with specific dungeon usables that provide specific party buffs, summon special bosses, and ward against particular effects within the Mausoleum.

- Bonus AET which grants additional raw damage and armor to all nearby allies. This effect stacks with other exalted party members.

There is a ton more to tell you about this event, but suffice to say YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS IT! Get out there this week and Level Up!

extrapayah
09-21-2016, 12:02 PM
ouch, no cryoworm l56? mythic weapon l56? hmmmmmmm

Blazerland
09-21-2016, 12:03 PM
thanks for the info

blazerdd
09-21-2016, 12:03 PM
This looks amazing!
Maybe now I can level up some alts!

Hoardseeker
09-21-2016, 12:16 PM
It looks interesting ! When does this come out?

Wow. :surprise:

Below wqs posted in op ..
"Exalted ranks are a path chosen by the player after reaching Lightbearer Status and awarded by completing a quest chain. This focuses on a special set of quests that grant the player unique crafting recipes, dungeon interactions/buffs, and vendor items. These two ranks are mutually exclusive, but players can change between the two if they are willing to work back through the ranks again."

Once these ranks are both reached, if we want to switch, do we have to start the quest line all over everytime we want to switch ranks?

Thanks in advance :)

Yeah , he said "can change between the two if they are willing to work back through the ranks again."

Anyona
09-21-2016, 12:18 PM
Do the exalted ranks work in pvp?

Edit: How does the antignome/banished set work in this?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eagleye
09-21-2016, 12:21 PM
Very interesting concepts, this looks awesome!

ilhanna
09-21-2016, 12:25 PM
That expansion title, though.

JesuisCharlie
I read "new random dungeon system"?!
And a "new story line"?

Gouiwaa9000
Question: will those perks/faction ranks have any effect on pvp? Or just those maps? ( I hope they wont effect pvp , that will be a mess then XD )

Fearrr
09-21-2016, 12:27 PM
Cool expansion looks like it is going to be alot of fun :)!

penikmatoppai
09-21-2016, 12:33 PM
oh yeah i like it :subdued:

Gouiwaa9000
09-21-2016, 12:36 PM
Devs , will the arcane ring remain usefull ( not best , just a lil better than the basic expansion rings ) ?

scarysmerf
09-21-2016, 12:38 PM
Wow this is the best expansion I've seen yet can't wait to see what's in there! :)

Nakatawe
09-21-2016, 12:40 PM
What happens with the anti-gnom and banished set? It will be really sad if they get outdated especially after the amount of gold that has been spent and its PVE set. Make them upgradable or at least useful.

Hercules
09-21-2016, 12:42 PM
wow AMAZING!! I understood all but Exalted Ranks Nop :P maybe a vídeo with the explanation?

sciucafez
09-21-2016, 12:44 PM
Wuuutt... new cap L61...

Avaree
09-21-2016, 12:48 PM

Edit: How does the antignome/banished set work in this?

I would like to know this question as well.

How does the antignome and banished sets fit into this coming expansion?

tokko
09-21-2016, 12:49 PM
Omg Thank You G

resurrected
09-21-2016, 12:50 PM
I was right [emoji14]

ThaAnas
09-21-2016, 12:51 PM
really now already expenstion again ? seems kind of awkward in my opinion... goes to fast

Fsuryo
09-21-2016, 12:52 PM

Please no, no, no, no, no and another no :)

How does the antignome/banished set work in this?

please yes, yes, yes, and another yes.

resurrected
09-21-2016, 12:52 PM
Hey Gary
Does it also means S9 ends?

twinkplays
09-21-2016, 12:53 PM
Can twinks enter the zones?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

crudmudgeon
09-21-2016, 12:56 PM
People JUST start to have hope of completing lv56 content... and... nvrm

I'm sick of farming bosses that are so tough it costs $1 per run between ankhs and loot lixers and whatever "hope" is being sold...
Crossing your fingers and popping locks is one thing... but spending an ungodly amount of money for content that gets devalued faster than the Brazillian Real is really grinding my gears...

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

BuMMeWooP
09-21-2016, 01:01 PM
What will happen to anti-gnome/banish set?

orlandopalis
09-21-2016, 01:03 PM
Im very excited!

Dexterqo
09-21-2016, 01:04 PM
Awesome again STS! hope next week we can start!! \(>_<)/

VROOMIGoRealFast
09-21-2016, 01:07 PM
How does the antignome/banished set work in this?
Bonuses from Antignome and Banished Power will not apply in Somberholt or its dungeons.

BUT!

Unique expansion content specifically relating to the Antignome and Banished Power sets will be released some time after the Somberholt expansion has gone live!

Scry
09-21-2016, 01:09 PM
So this means season ends tomorrow?

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-A510F eszközömről

Karakaya
09-21-2016, 01:09 PM
Coming Soon LvL 999...

Hafiz Hery
09-21-2016, 01:10 PM
What will happen to anti-gnome/banish set?
They will cry

Sent from my Lenovo K920 using Tapatalk

Vvildfire
09-21-2016, 01:16 PM
O.O I didn't think it'd actually be an expansion! Oh god I'm not ready for this >.< I haate leveling xP
But these new things sound so exciting ;-; I'm hyped TuT
Rip my 200 blood leaf recipes ahah

mssweety
09-21-2016, 01:29 PM
Importan question pls reply gery..
season will end aswell??

VROOMIGoRealFast
09-21-2016, 01:30 PM
Importan question pls reply gery..
season will end aswell??

Yes, the start of the new expansion will be the end of the current season.

Sliceshee
09-21-2016, 01:31 PM
I don't want this yet...

soon
09-21-2016, 01:32 PM
Then the arcane ring and arcane amulet will not be useful? In the 61 will try to balance the three classes in pvp using these unlockable "higher level gear"?

Coalhouse
09-21-2016, 01:33 PM
So, not a million miles away then.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?373873-Weekly-Update-9-15-16-2X-Orc-Tags-and-Orc-Fangs-Sneak-Peek&p=2587667&viewfull=1#post2587667

Also, remember this thread?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?310995-State-of-the-Game-Summary-of-Two-Questions-thread&p=2443236&viewfull=1#post2443236

Hercules
09-21-2016, 01:39 PM
So, not a million miles away then.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?373873-Weekly-Update-9-15-16-2X-Orc-Tags-and-Orc-Fangs-Sneak-Peek&p=2587667&viewfull=1#post2587667

wow.... :dejection:

LastArlorian
09-21-2016, 01:39 PM
Omgg. I literally love it!

Serancha
09-21-2016, 01:56 PM
That expansion title, though.

Haha it made me think we were having a vampire expansion ;)

Terminhater
09-21-2016, 02:02 PM
Concept of the new expansion seems cool.

Mezderak
09-21-2016, 02:15 PM
Awesome new cap ,time to lvl up

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Iots
09-21-2016, 02:27 PM
This means new season will cme too?

BloodVamp
09-21-2016, 02:31 PM
Lv? 61 wow lv 61 no the next year? Is a caution prices lv 56 mythic and arcane weapons and /Good expansion Just nice vanitys

Enviado do meu LG-E445 através de Tapatalk

Blazerland
09-21-2016, 02:33 PM
any projected date when the expansion gonna be live?

Melthyz
09-21-2016, 02:40 PM
Hmm, does that mean the banished set going to be obsolete in the very near future? I feel bad for those that have spent millions and are at the cusp of getting the full set. Thankfully I planned ahead, sorry to those that's going to get maybe a few weeks to enjoy it.

Psychoism
09-21-2016, 02:46 PM
I dont understand clearly about the exalted ranks lol. Any clear explanation? On youtube :banana:

Psychoism
09-21-2016, 02:48 PM
This means new season will cme too?

Ofc. It is. :P

bibeolli
09-21-2016, 03:37 PM
why you made antignome and orc fang event for? so.. all set become useless?

Jazzi
09-21-2016, 03:46 PM
Firstly great news.

Could you please give us some rough estimate on when this expansion is going to be released?

Thanks in advance.

Spell
09-21-2016, 03:52 PM
Bonuses from Antignome and Banished Power will not apply in Somberholt or its dungeons.

BUT!

Unique expansion content specifically relating to the Antignome and Banished Power sets will be released some time after the Somberholt expansion has gone live!

Are u kidding me??????? No one has even looted the banished amulet ..... Whats the point now?
>>>>I know of two ppl who 100% deserve to be the first to see that darn portal!<<<

"Oh guess what u will be able to turn the banished/anti set into a cool vanity aura congrats!!"
This really bums me out as i was hopin the banished set at least would work in the higher up content. Not "some time after release we will do somthing"

Sorry if i sound upset but yeah...kinda am (._.)

Richardlord
09-21-2016, 03:55 PM
When you say that there are higher rank weapons coming, does that mean higher than arcane? 0.0

Cinco
09-21-2016, 03:55 PM
When you say that there are higher rank weapons coming, does that mean higher than arcane? 0.0

I wanna 'shifty eye' this one... but I'm not gonna (grins).

Spell
09-21-2016, 03:57 PM
I wanna 'shifty eye' this one... but I'm not gonna (grins).

Set weapons....

VROOMIGoRealFast
09-21-2016, 04:40 PM
"Oh guess what u will be able to turn the banished/anti set into a cool vanity aura congrats!!"
This really bums me out as i was hopin the banished set at least would work in the higher up content. Not "some time after release we will do somthing"

I don't know what the opposite of shifty eyes is, but this definitely deserves that.

We're planning to do a lot more than a convert to tokens with the Banished Power and Antignome Sets :) The reason this is waiting is so that players can focus and enjoy the expansion without us suddenly releasing something new they're supposed do.

Terminhater
09-21-2016, 05:14 PM
Weapons stronger than arcane....hmmm...interedasting.

Avaree
09-21-2016, 05:54 PM

BUT!

Are u kidding me??????? No one has even looted the banished amulet ..... Whats the point now?
>>>>I know of two ppl who 100% deserve to be the first to see that darn portal!<<<

I don't know what the opposite of shifty eyes is, but this definitely deserves that.

We're planning to do a lot more than a convert to tokens with the Banished Power and Antignome Sets :) The reason this is waiting is so that players can focus and enjoy the expansion without us suddenly releasing something new they're supposed do.

Yay, this is good to know, and i am out of thanks.

Fredystern
09-21-2016, 06:57 PM

BUT!

You kidding me? I remember that you or cinco say antignome and banish bonus will applied in the new maps after underhul

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

donniezhibet
09-21-2016, 07:08 PM
is there new client will be release tomorow too?
pls answer

Ticklish
09-21-2016, 07:34 PM
I have a question about the Luminous Templars and Dark Apostles. How do you intend to make the Templars more attractive to the public, whilst most of our events have always been geared towards dealing damage fast? There's a reason tanks were often horribly exempted from running arena and event parties. If a tank was to go the Templar route, he will be undoubtedly wanted for tomb parties, but may find himself alone for fast-paced solo boss events.

Derick Ofori
09-21-2016, 08:06 PM
Finally what I have been wating for

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

loyti
09-21-2016, 08:08 PM
i have a mixed feeling about this.

New expansion is great since it will add fresh & new adventures into the game. New rewards, loots, & new gears are nice too. Level cap to 61? well, at first im against this because IMO it's really too early. But 5 levels isn't too much of the grinding. It's time to pop those elite xp kit from my stash.

On the other hand, i feel bad for the players (you know who you are) who invested so much time & effort & spend millions in the antignome/banished set. Since the set will not have any other effects on the new expansion, it will only be just any regular gear. Ofcourse im sure STS will create future events that will correlate to the sets but i doubt it will be enough to compensate to the players who until now haven't yet loot the amulet. ( i mean, is the portal really existed?). I hope everyone of us can learn from this. I hope in the future, STS will create a Set which will have a long term effect on the game. just my thought & bring on the expansion.

donniezhibet
09-21-2016, 08:19 PM
arcane ring will be useles too? :(

macmack
09-21-2016, 08:27 PM
So we have a new expansion now, can we also have a new kind of locked crate now?

Sent from my SM-P355 using Tapatalk

loyti
09-21-2016, 08:30 PM
arcane ring will be useles too?

perhaps. But unlike antignome/banished set, arcane ring still have decent stats & can be used in all maps. Not to mention it's pretty cheap compare to the set.

Pfurz
09-21-2016, 08:37 PM
fog we are dead

Fsuryo
09-21-2016, 08:38 PM
perhaps. But unlike antignome/banished set, arcane ring still have decent stats & can be used in all maps. Not to mention it's pretty cheap compare to the set.

-2 for primary stat at +1 level, calculate they will decreased by -10 stat.
congrats :')

hastlin
09-21-2016, 08:42 PM
Some of you may have gathered by now with all the *shifty eyes* that we are about to release an Expansion.

This is not one to miss!

Expansion Narrative:

No secret in the realm of Arlor is as closely guarded as the one hidden beneath Somberholt Cemetery. To the citizens of Garetta, this local cemetery and the mausoleum that lies beyond it are merely a resting place for the dearly departed. The Chancel of Light, led by the venerable Septum Uru, have been caretakers of the cemetery since its construction. They are seen as wisened elders and loyal stewards of the past: peaceful and meditative in their seclusion, focused only on their duty as groundskeepers and ritualists. But nothing could be further from the truth!

Ages ago, the Chancel of Light went to war against the Arch Necromancer Corvis: the most powerful force of Death ever to cast his shadow upon the realm! Practically nothing is known about this battle save for the fact that, against all conceivable odds, the Lightbearers defeated Corvis and entombed him in the depths of the mausoleum. Shackled by elemental light, sigils of Life, and 'round-the-clock rituals performed by sanctioned mystics, Corvis languished in his prison for generations. And in all this time, no word of the battle, no hint of the necromancer, no mention of his name or his intent ever escaped the oath of secrecy kept by the steadfast Chancel of Light.

Recently, war erupted in the distant hills of Elondria: an incursion by Ursoth and the enchantress Helena that was quickly put down by Arlor's greatest heroes. As the tide of battle turned, Helena's sister, Voriyana the Sorceress (a lethal combatant in her own right), abandoned the campaign in disgust. Decrying Ursoth's small-minded vengeance and her own sister's short-sightedness, Voriyana fled to save herself from the humiliation of defeat and the righteous wrath of the Arlorians.

After days of sneaking through the wilds, Voriyana's escape led her to the Somberholt Cemetery. Warm waves of tranquility poured over her as she approached. Then, a voice. Corvis' voice.

Compelled by Corvis' shadowy magnetism, a new purpose formed in her mind. Intoxicated by the necromancer's evil, Voriyana opened her spirit to his imprisoned voice. Patiently, she meditated upon the darkness and learned his terrifying secrets.

When Voriyana descended on Somberholt she was met by the Lightbearers. Without a word, the soldiers of Light knew what had to be done. Thus they engaged. And they fought valiantly... but as all of them had grown ancient and decrepit after countless years at their post, their fight was brief and bloody. Only the brave Septum Uru survived. He watched from the darkness as Voriyana slipped into the mausoleum, singing to her new master a song of dark allegiance.

Key Features:

- New Level Cap of 61!
- New Random Dungeons System! Delve deeper and deeper into the Mausoleum as the bosses get harder and the loot gets better.
- Faction Rank System! Advance to unlock higher level gear, higher rarity gear, new token vendor options, new crafting options, new monsters, encounters, bosses, loot types, and new NPCs with quests and lore!
- Unique story-line unfolds across 4 Stages as Players earn the trust of the ancient Lightbearers order.

Zones:

The Chancel of Light and Somberholt Mausoleum are geographically located to the north of Garetta Village, and at the base of the mountains there.

Chancel of Light: Towne Hub, a self-reliant secret order.
Somberholt Cemetery: Small randomized dungeons that grant access to the Mausoleum.
Somberholt Mausoleum: A dungeon of ever-increasing difficulty. The deeper you go, the more the risk, and the better the loot!

Expansion Stage Progression:

The expansion will progress through four distinct stages, each opening up more content and opportunities

Stage 1:

- Players have access to the Somberholt Cemetery and basic quests

Stage 2:

- Players have access to the Somberholt Mausoleum, new quests including a daily
- Level 2 Mausoleum access is gated by players having a "Lightbearer's Badge", available from the Token Vendor once they hit the Acolyte Rank

Stage 3:

- Players have access to the Somberholt Mausoleum through level 4, new quests and dailies
- Level 3 Mausoleum access begins to mix the Lore Boss tiles into the randomized dungeons

Stage 4:

- Players have access to all levels of the Somberholt Mausoleum through level 5, new quests, and dailies
- Dark and Light Angels appear in the Chancel of Light Cathedral allowing players to become Dark Apostles and Luminous Templar

Faction Rank

New with this content is the idea of Faction Ranks, specifically for the Lightbearers that utilizes the current event style system. These function just like personal tiers during an event, and grant players access to special store items at the vendor, discounted prices of existing items, rewards, quests, and dailies, etc. By participating in the content, players will eventually reach a tier that grants them faster access and better resilience to the content, in addition to community-based unlocks tied to scores and other mechanics.

Point Values and Rank Requirements

Points are credited for completing quests, dailies, killing monsters and killing bosses.

Ranks

- Apprentice
- Acolyte
- Advocate
- Disciple
- Lightbearer
- Lightbearer Elite

Exalted Ranks

Exalted ranks are a path chosen by the player after reaching Lightbearer Status and awarded by completing a quest chain. This focuses on a special set of quests that grant the player unique crafting recipes, dungeon interactions/buffs, and vendor items. These two ranks are mutually exclusive, but players can change between the two if they are willing to work back through the ranks again.

Luminous Templar

The Luminous Templar excel in defensive and support. As such their crafting recipes, and bonuses while in the Somberholt and Mausoleum lean towards the defensive and support based perks and bonuses. They will also be able to draw from the light in Mausoleum content allowing them to interact with specific dungeon a usable that provide specific party buffs, summon special bosses, and ward against particular effects within the Mausoleum.

Dark Apostle

The Dark Apostle excels in damage and party damage bonuses. As such their crafting recipes, and bonuses while in the Somberholt and Mausoleum lean towards the offensive based perks and bonuses. They will also be able to draw from the darkness within the Mausoleum content allowing them to interact with specific dungeon usables that provide specific party buffs, summon special bosses, and ward against particular effects within the Mausoleum.

There is a ton more to tell you about this event, but suffice to say YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS IT! Get out there this week and Level Up!
whether the current update new expansion and update will update next season together . ? if not, when this season ends . ?

Yes
09-21-2016, 08:45 PM
And please add more daily quest with XP bonus in all town !
Easy to us to level up.. Thanks

Energizeric
09-21-2016, 08:58 PM
I find the random dungeon thing interesting. Sounds like each time you run the dungeon, it will be different. It will certainly keep things interesting!

acewasabi
09-21-2016, 09:24 PM
Thanks STS for another expansion, much better than that super long wait we had after Tindirin. Sounds really cool and exciting! I'm hoping by Halloween there will be new mythic and/or arcane weapons! Maybe it would be good to stagger their release not bring them all out at once.

I hope the antignome/banished sets will provide a significant advantage or bonus, banished sets especially. it makes us scared to invest time and money into content when our investment so rapidly diminishes. And if the awesome content you design isn't utilised, that must make STS sad!

Plqgue
09-21-2016, 10:03 PM

+1
/11chars

lissil
09-21-2016, 10:51 PM
I think this expansion is coming too soon. Not even 1% of the end game players have completed the banished set. And of the probably 5% who have partial gears, it's mostly just helm and belt. Rings are just getting circulated for quest and not actually used.

Since bonuses won't work on the new maps, my hard work is completely crushed. I just hope that they plan on having something to do with banish sets that is actually worth it on the content they are supposedly going to release after the expansion. Or else, it will just be as a few of my friends said, just wait until "free" items are given away. At the way they are going about the releases, forget hard work because in this game, laziness (some would like to call it patience) is rewarded.

On a positive note, I am excited to see random dungeons and increasing difficulty on mausoleum. I hope the mausoleum isn't like the current Elite Planar Arena where just four bosses are to be battled and then you are rewarded. I would definitely like more bosses, and see just how much we could take on.

lissil
09-21-2016, 10:57 PM
I think this expansion is coming too soon. Not even 1% of the end game players have completed the banished set. And of the probably 5% who have partial gears, it's mostly just helm and belt. Rings are just getting circulated for quest and not actually used.

Since bonuses won't work on the new maps, my hard work is completely crushed. I just hope that they plan on having something to do with banish sets that is actually worth it on the content they are supposedly going to release after the expansion. Or else, it will just be as a few of my friends said, just wait until "free" items are given away. At the way they are going about the releases, forget hard work because in this game, laziness (some would like to call it patience) is rewarded.

On a positive note, I am excited to see random dungeons and increasing difficulty on mausoleum. I hope the mausoleum isn't like the current Elite Planar Arena where just four bosses are to be battled and then you are rewarded. I would definitely like more bosses, and see just how much we could take on.

Chuuwee
09-21-2016, 11:23 PM
Is it possible to solo the dungeons in this new expansion?

Zylx
09-21-2016, 11:26 PM
Wow, this seems really cool and intuitive. Adding factions and deeper lore really hightens the storyline aspect for the game. Not only that but this expansion seems more than a simple "run through the levels and beat the campaign and then have nothing to do other than run the same maps over and over again". Astonishingly creative idea. And thank the lord we're out of the gnome-themed piece of the game. Light vs Dark is a really cool concept

eugene9707
09-21-2016, 11:53 PM
I have a question about the Luminous Templars and Dark Apostles. How do you intend to make the Templars more attractive to the public, whilst most of our events have always been geared towards dealing damage fast? There's a reason tanks were often horribly exempted from running arena and event parties. If a tank was to go the Templar route, he will be undoubtedly wanted for tomb parties, but may find himself alone for fast-paced solo boss events.

Here's part of the answer

dienata
09-22-2016, 12:21 AM
Lvl up again @_@

Sent from my SM-G355H using Tapatalk

Megamegaonee
09-22-2016, 03:18 AM
And when its start?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G531H mit Tapatalk

loyti
09-22-2016, 03:39 AM
Sorry for mentioning names, but i wanted to know Ardbeg, Avree & other guys who are hunting Banished Set's reaction to this new expansion. This is not to add fuel to fire, but they more than any other have felt the agony of hunting the last piece of the Set. Not to mention the Millions of gold that they spent. As i have mentioned before, new expansion & dungeons are great to add fresh & new adventure in this game. But rendering the previous set useless in the new expansion will surely made an impact to our hardcore & hardworking players. If this tradition will continue, players will now be discouraged to invest time, effort & money on something that will be easily devalued. I hope in this new expansion, everything will be different. Atleast make the set worthwhile for a little longer.

Dex_addict
09-22-2016, 03:45 AM
Seems soon for another expansion but cannot wait to see this, lots of information to take in and on a limited play time for me but looking forward to it all the same!

Iots
09-22-2016, 04:31 AM
Ss 9 ends tonight or not?

tvtheb
09-22-2016, 05:15 AM
Will this expansion be before or after halloween event?
Cause thats too much in few days =D

Tranimall
09-22-2016, 05:36 AM

This post is information about the new coming expansion, then at very end it says this? What is "this event"? this last sentence makes no sense with the rest of the thread.

"These function just like personal tiers during an event"
I understand the reputation/faction system will work like the event system, from that quote, but when u guys say "there is a ton more to tell you about this event" is the "event" the new faction system?

From "hurry up and get out there and level up" I can guess that this expansion comes out in 1 week, after an "event".

Maybe im tired, but please just clarify what event this thread is talking about, im trying figure out how to prepare etc, what I should be farming/hoarding, lol. Need the exact info to get the extra edge ty.

JesuisCharlie
09-22-2016, 08:14 AM
He compare the new cap with an event. I don't see a problem here and it's very easy to understand. We call it a "comparaison".
What you need to prepare is a brain... Just joking.

eugene9707
09-22-2016, 08:38 AM
This post is information about the new coming expansion, then at very end it says this? What is "this event"? this last sentence makes no sense with the rest of the thread.

"These function just like personal tiers during an event"
I understand the reputation/faction system will work like the event system, from that quote, but when u guys say "there is a ton more to tell you about this event" is the "event" the new faction system?

From "hurry up and get out there and level up" I can guess that this expansion comes out in 1 week, after an "event".

Maybe im tired, but please just clarify what event this thread is talking about, im trying figure out how to prepare etc, what I should be farming/hoarding, lol. Need the exact info to get the extra edge ty.

The level Prince xp event this week.
This post is just an expansion sneak peak

Uleural :D
09-22-2016, 08:57 AM
I hope arc rings will still be useful

Tarygg
09-22-2016, 09:05 AM
Can't wait to play the new dungeons:victorious:

Chevalours
09-22-2016, 11:00 AM
When event start

Envoyé de mon L-EMENT500 en utilisant Tapatalk

sciucafez
09-22-2016, 11:07 AM
Maybe 2-3 hours from now.

Justg
09-22-2016, 11:10 AM
Maybe 2-3 hours from now.

The Expansion will drop in a couple of weeks, we will give you more warning as it comes closer.

Prince Levlar and the Level Up event goes live later today.

Fearrr
09-22-2016, 11:45 AM
The Expansion will drop in a couple of weeks, we will give you more warning as it comes closer.

Ty for that info

octavos
09-22-2016, 11:45 AM

can i just pay off the guy..and level to cap lol, just like the last expansion...well i got money, not time lol.
you are a business, so...obviously..help a little ghost out.

sciucafez
09-22-2016, 11:58 AM

Got it. Waiting..

eugene9707
09-22-2016, 12:04 PM
can i just pay off the guy..and level to cap lol, just like the last expansion...well i got money, not time lol.
you are a business, so...obviously..help a little ghost out.

The xp chest are tradable you should be able to buy them from auction

octavos
09-22-2016, 12:18 PM
The xp chest are tradable you should be able to buy them from auction

oh no bud, i dont use gold..but plat..il buy it straight out...im guessing you dont know me..but its ok..nice to meet u :)
to do this for my alts, and main would be to much of a pain.

considering i make money, and devs want a profit :)..and my time is limited, its good for players that want to play FTP..but not me.

also, no need for me to insert more gold to the economy..everything is overpriced anyway lol.

Origin
09-22-2016, 12:56 PM
Good stuff. :) Thanks for the injection of fresh material; looking forward to seeing how it unfolds in the coming weeks & months.

Kaytar
09-22-2016, 01:59 PM
Looks awesome

Deedlen
09-22-2016, 02:13 PM
yeh. cnt wait for this..sure.

Sweetsatured
09-22-2016, 09:07 PM
I hope sts give pets new attacks at lvl 60...@.@

Chuuwee
09-22-2016, 09:55 PM
I hope sts give pets new attacks at lvl 60...@.@

+1 to this. Last skill upgrade for pets is at level 40 was it?

Niixed
09-22-2016, 10:08 PM
I'm deeply impressed by the rich experience proposed in this expansion. What I love is that this is definitively NOT the same-old boring three map 'plop' we were kinda all anticipating.

Random elements so the maps aren't always the same? Awesome.

Clear and extensive progression, both character and item? Check!

Factions? Can't help but be excited about this one. I'm already torn about which to choose; it's not an obvious decision!

You've recaptured my attention, I'll be watching more closely from now on.

Edit:

If we must have sets (meh) then I request that they be made practically attainable by middle class players and that they allow more choice/variety. I don't consider the usual itemization scheme to have sufficient choice/variety.

I think it would be a big mistake to repeat the antignome/banished scheme, especially the nearly impossible odds. That would guarantee a near-zero participation rate from a large chunk of the players base.

Farming/grinding isn't truly fun or truly entertaining, it's hard work. A game that makes you work too much (or pay too much) isn't going to be successful in the long run. All players WILL eventually get fatigued and consciously or subconsciously associate fatigue with the game. All three sets together (plus events and other activities) have put the game deep into dangerous 'fatigue' territory.

Asron9
09-23-2016, 02:32 AM
I'm deeply impressed by the rich experience proposed in this expansion. What I love is that this is definitively NOT the same-old boring three map 'plop' we were kinda all anticipating.

Random elements so the maps aren't always the same? Awesome.

Clear and extensive progression, both character and item? Check!

Factions? Can't help but be excited about this one. I'm already torn about which to choose; it's not an obvious decision!

You've recaptured my attention, I'll be watching more closely from now on.

Edit:

If we must have sets (meh) then I request that they be made practically attainable by middle class players and that they allow more choice/variety. I don't consider the usual itemization scheme to have sufficient choice/variety.

I think it would be a big mistake to repeat the antignome/banished scheme, especially the nearly impossible odds. That would guarantee a near-zero participation rate from a large chunk of the players base.

Farming/grinding isn't truly fun or truly entertaining, it's hard work. A game that makes you work too much (or pay too much) isn't going to be successful in the long run. All players WILL eventually get fatigued and consciously or subconsciously associate fatigue with the game. All three sets together (plus events and other activities) have put the game deep into dangerous 'fatigue' territory.
100000000+++ agree

Sent from my Lenovo A1900 using Tapatalk

Yes
09-23-2016, 03:44 AM
Lv61 my pet will eat 10k in 10minutes.. omgggggggggg

MasterP
09-23-2016, 04:30 AM
You make some great points but I also tend to disagree with some.

- Things were practically given free to people this season, Eggs, Anti sets..

- You mention stuff being available for middle class players and not wanting to farm hard. I love farming hard, grinding and learning as I play along. Spending countless of hours with good company too.

- The only fatiguing thing I can see, is that pay to play players were seriously robbed this year. Imagine those people who payed 20-30m+ for anti set stuff, spending plat popping lockeds for Arcane eggs or whatever else, only for all these items to be handed out on a freebie bases. Jewel elixirs is another, which was a plat buy option, practically given to people from elite gold runners chests. (crashing the jewel market in the process)

- Trust me there is plenty of choice/variety at the moment. Glintset, Anti pieces mixed with banished pieces mixed with speed set.. The banished helm and armor is great even outside of underhul maps.(and not that hard to obtain given some farming and grinding) problem is its come a lil late, almost end of season) only a select few people have this fortune currently. Iv seen people use multiple set-setups in maps with great effect.

- Sts scaled all the maps, so they're not that hard to run anymore. The C.S has plenty of Banished items there. Almost everybody who ran the anti-gnome thief event, is practically on the banished quest now.

- One mistake I can see, is that Sts released such hard elite maps in Underhul at the time, that it was almost impossible for most people to run. That was the time when Underhul had almost zero participation. Unless you constantly had a decent team to run and share deaths with us.

- Another issues is Sts suddenly changing the game content or scaling maps, 3/4 through the season, effectively killing a lot of peoples hard work on the LB and timed runs. (housing buffs, weapon enhancements, scaling, stacking speed enhancements with speed set)

Lets hope next season is legit and not constant chopping and changing :)

Peace out.:emmersed:

ilhanna
09-23-2016, 06:30 AM
Haha it made me think we were having a vampire expansion ;)

The bling vampire reference aside, isn't the word twilight sometimes used to signify the waning, the decline, the last days of an age/civilization?

That aside, and bearing in mind that what we've gotten here is more generalized previews and a generous dose of shifty eyes, and that until the expansion actually rolls out we cannot judge how easy or hard it is to unlock stages and progress through the ranks, these are some of my questions and concerns regarding the expansion:

Is the stage unlocks individual, collective or simply determined by STS? I mean does every player have to reach a certain level in terms of content participation to get to the next stage and unless they do so they cannot enter even though others may already have unlocked the next stage for themselves? Kind of like when you enter event map at bronze tier you're doomed to low level bosses even though others on map are gold tier. A collective unveiling on the other hand opens the next stage after a progress bar is full, even though not every end game player participates in the content, allowing late starters to join players with higher scores/points/ranks? Of course these are all moot point if the stages unveil at STS preplanned schedule.

Another concern is that in the last expansion a huge chunk of end game players I know leveled up slowly (yes, I know its 10 levels vs 5 in the next) which means that it may take many many weeks to get a lot of people to the same rank or whatever to explore the harder dungeons together. So are these going to be soloable if we need to because we can't find party for it or noone else joins?

On a side note, it will be interesting to see if this week's update will pad out the endgame spectrum of the population compared to the tiny percentage shown in the chart posted some weeks ago.

I saw Vroom mentioning that there will be some mechanism to make it mandatory to have both Templar and Apostle on map to complete quests. Again, my concern is how restrictive this might be, especially for people who play for limited time every day, can't find people to play in their time zone, etc. I usually can PUG maps when I can't find anyone to run with, so I'm wondering how feasible this will be especially with the harder dungeons/quests that require both Templar and Apostle? Will faction switching be possible? My concern is based on how even with the introduction of tri-force pets I never see them in use for their combos when I run with random players. And that's with pets, which you can switch in site. However more difficult it may prove to be when this mandatory combo involves players.

Angrytyrant
09-23-2016, 12:10 PM

BUT!

Seriously? So... whats the point of working towards getting any set in Arcane Legends? People that bought antignome set, and the people that work towards Banished set got shafted! Regular non set lvl cap items are a better option than any item set in a game, as their perks don't depend on the map! Why won't you guys make item set system like in Pocket Legends, where perks apply game wide? It looks like another expansion and quests that can be completely ignored!!!

theleftykid
09-23-2016, 08:58 PM
Bring back the old full stats of Dragonstone ring please. Lvl 56 legendary ring might have a good damage but I would think the Arcane ring with full old stats helps us better.

Teddy Ray Robbins
09-24-2016, 10:23 AM
Can't wait to see the full expansion, when when when is " soon"

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

dinzly
09-24-2016, 11:54 AM
new expansion new types of locked crates??

Oaheuzihar
09-24-2016, 05:48 PM
Don't mean to be mean here, but are they upgrading their server hardware for this? I think i speak for almost everyone when i say they better be, it's laggy enough as-is.

Smokinokin
09-25-2016, 03:57 AM
When is this expansion if any1 knows please tell

Mr. Srovy
09-25-2016, 05:59 AM
Omg tastes AMAZING!!! Best cook y'all made yet!😁

Tippertwo
09-25-2016, 06:40 AM
When will y'all release the expansion?

Kingpeteii
09-25-2016, 08:11 AM
This... looks... awesome...

Kingpeteii
09-25-2016, 11:00 AM
Im guessing it will be a week or two before they release it; just a guess.

hubrisy
09-25-2016, 04:30 PM
Wow i want it

Ladyspeedstick
09-25-2016, 10:12 PM
Looks awesome. When will we find out about the new loot coming? Will lol 61 gear come quickly or slowly after release?

Faliziaga
09-26-2016, 02:24 AM
In another game I play there are Syndicates/factions, u choose where to participate by wearing a faction sigil and u can do specific quests, alert runs or normal missions to gain standing. There is a ranking and for the standing points u can buy faction specific stuff, like a weapon that has a new proc or a vanity or modules to enhance ur stats. There is an allied faction, a neutral faction and an opposed faction by whose Death squads u can be hunted in ur missions.
Curious to see what STS has planned for us!

Qugi
09-26-2016, 06:53 AM
Could you guys add:
Guild role rename
Instead of officer,member,recruiter
We can change the name of roles and add more roles by buying role slot kit

Kairihearts
09-28-2016, 10:32 AM
Please be update today 61 cap or somethine haha *shifty eyes*

crudmudgeon
09-28-2016, 11:17 AM

As u see... won't be today

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Teddy Ray Robbins
09-28-2016, 12:19 PM
Any news on when exactly expansion is?

Teddy Ray Robbins
09-28-2016, 12:21 PM
And will there be a Dark Apostle vanity available?

Teddy Ray Robbins
09-28-2016, 12:27 PM
i have a mixed feeling about this.

New expansion is great since it will add fresh & new adventures into the game. New rewards, loots, & new gears are nice too. Level cap to 61? well, at first im against this because IMO it's really too early. But 5 levels isn't too much of the grinding. It's time to pop those elite xp kit from my stash.

On the other hand, i feel bad for the players (you know who you are) who invested so much time & effort & spend millions in the antignome/banished set. Since the set will not have any other effects on the new expansion, it will only be just any regular gear. Ofcourse im sure STS will create future events that will correlate to the sets but i doubt it will be enough to compensate to the players who until now haven't yet loot the amulet. ( i mean, is the portal really existed?). I hope everyone of us can learn from this. I hope in the future, STS will create a Set which will have a long term effect on the game. just my thought & bring on the expansion.
I completely agree, I guess I will stop farming for the banished amulet, I mean I was a fool to spend so much gold and still not have the complete,"now useless" set[emoji30] [emoji30] [emoji30] [emoji30]

dinzly
09-28-2016, 01:37 PM
after winter event this year finish mybe

epicrrr
09-29-2016, 12:27 PM
Disable the LB please

cotard
09-29-2016, 12:43 PM
hoooaaaa ,,, why update always 00:30AM, 01:00AM, 01:30AM indonesian times,This makes me unable to sleep. zzzzzz ty

Bmwmsix
09-30-2016, 11:05 AM
Wee... Good news, so much new details but just one thing bothers me.I hope new lvl cap doesn't need that insane amount of xp like last expansion. Ps: maybe I'll reroll again.. ✌

Iulian Ardelean
09-30-2016, 11:22 AM
New crates will come in this expansion or we continue with cryostar crates?

Trimis de pe al meu Onyx_QS folosind Tapatalk

Iulian Ardelean
09-30-2016, 11:58 AM
Lv61 my pet will eat 10k in 10minutes.. omgggggggggg
Lol

Fearrr
09-30-2016, 12:02 PM
Will all pets Arcane-Legendary passives be reworked with this expansion? And what I mean by this, is will their passives get another effect or multiple? You guys stopped at lvl 40 max passive so was just wondering. If any Dev can share some small info on this I greatly appreciate it :).

Runenuke
10-01-2016, 10:40 PM
What may need address is the noobs that stand in the beginer city and challenge new players. Maybe not being able to challenge anyone 10lv below or something. They are really ridiculous.

Bakayaro
10-02-2016, 02:48 AM
Dear sts

By the way with new vanity get buff damage n armor, this for pve or pve?

Bakayaro
10-02-2016, 03:28 AM
When battle ground pvp in arcane legend :)

Futurereal
10-02-2016, 08:09 AM
Can you please lower the pet feed because it takes enough every 15 minutes it will be best if you can do it to a limit like for example 1500 gold max for pet feed
or pay pet feed with daily story tokens like every hour one story token up to 10 hours pet feed for one day, because nobody wants to pay a fortune to feed pet especially new players or those who are f2p. For the rest, I have nothing to complain about new expansion on picture looks good hopefully also new ways to farm gold.

Charmingong
10-02-2016, 02:27 PM
Very nice work. Thank you.

Affenbaum
10-03-2016, 04:36 PM
When is the update coming? I hope soon as possible ^-^
Ah...and could u add a auction in the guildhalls? [emoji14]

haikuy0
10-03-2016, 04:54 PM
So exciting n thx for info

Major Bato
10-04-2016, 09:21 AM
is it this week?

FabioRoma
10-04-2016, 09:56 AM
Thursday_its_the_day.....isn_t_it?

Tutie
10-04-2016, 02:28 PM
Sweeet I really like the information!

yongdude
10-05-2016, 05:50 AM
To all the all negative post 'haha' its madness! But looking forward to seeing the new exp and i think the devs been doing a good job streamlining and balancing alot of the stuff in the game, still always room for improvement though. Well all be level 101 by the end of next year lol and hopefully they'll add an expansion map where we re all at the beach under the warm sun cause I'm pretty sick of adventuring down these dark dingy holes in the ground. Ack! Throw in some beach vanity sets too will ya! Ttyy 🍕🍕

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Epw
10-05-2016, 10:10 AM
Dear sts

By the way with new vanity get buff damage n armor, this for pve or pve?

NOPE for the vanity buff, thanks!

Iulian Ardelean
10-05-2016, 02:10 PM
Tomorrow update?