PDA

View Full Version : Fix the lagg ...

mssweety
09-20-2016, 01:26 AM
STS pls fix the lagg issue..
wont let many ppl play pvp.. even makes me die in tindrin map ^^
not enjoying it..
and many ppl having the same issues. Since days..
pls fix it..

Zeus
09-20-2016, 09:30 AM
It's occurring because many people are spamming macros on the new character screen attempting to take names.

PEMA
09-20-2016, 09:32 AM
what's macros?

Hiocade
09-20-2016, 11:26 AM
what's macros?
macro: "a single instruction that expands automatically into a set of instructions to perform a particular task."

for example: say youre using microsoft excel sheet, which has a built in macro and you do a bunch of steps for certain collumns or something, then you end up having to do it for some other collumns and dont want to go through the same steps because it'll take too long. an easy solution to that is to use a macro when you first did those steps, and in excel there is a macro recorder where you do the steps while recording and then save them. then you can play those steps back and it will do it a lot faster than if you did it manually. so basically people use a macro on the character screen and play the macro for however long they want in order to snipe names or etc.

williwunka
09-20-2016, 12:09 PM
STS pls fix the lagg issue..
wont let many ppl play pvp.. even makes me die in tindrin map ^^
not enjoying it..
and many ppl having the same issues. Since days..
pls fix it..

Someone please help her, she's been lagging forever! I am lagging on my newest device, but my other devices don't fortunately. Doesn't make sense to me.

Psychoism
09-21-2016, 03:48 PM
Lags is everywhereeeeeeeee. Hope they can fix it, Even me can't play well.