PDA

View Full Version : It seems their options are limited

clow1995
06-25-2010, 12:38 PM
ok i was sitting at home playing pl pvp and i had a thought what if they took out skills completely. then i realised, even though skills are relyed on way to much, that archers would just dominate pvp and warriors, paladins, 2h birds etc., would be left out. So then there would be nerfing the skills whick is a better option but then they would probably have to nerf the skills for pve and that wouldnt be to fun i know when i see big guffy seth take a charging im glad i have an arsenal of skills to protect me and my party. then option 3 is just nerfing damage so everything hits lower. that seems to be there safest bet. personally i believe they should take pvp down. everyone was so excited to hear about pvp but when it finally came out eh lets say its a lil one sided especially for paladins with full thoth. so i think they should figure out a fair pvp system then have a rerelease. dont post any negative coments about my post or anything just post ideas or thoughts on what you think

Royce
06-25-2010, 12:42 PM
I think a gear nerf is a much better solution than a skill or damage nerf. Paladins dominate because the Thoth gear was a really, really bad idea for warriors.

clow1995
06-25-2010, 12:54 PM
yeah ikr my pally with thoth takes no damage when i have my magic shield on and one fireblast after BoM destroyes everyone so i think if they could nerf skills just a lil bit for certain skills in pvp it would be great

bmc85uk
06-27-2010, 06:06 AM
Crit damage needs to get capped IMO, shouldn't ever be able to 1 shot in pvp.

Critical hit damage cap thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?3798-Critical-hit-damage-cap)

Azrael
06-27-2010, 11:19 AM
Crit damage needs to get capped IMO, shouldn't ever be able to 1 shot in pvp.

Critical hit damage cap thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?3798-Critical-hit-damage-cap)

it doesnt need to be capped. The system needs to be changed