PDA

View Full Version : Experience of new player /making new id

gunlet
09-20-2016, 02:23 PM
Hi, I wanna share my experince of stareting a new secondary account...

I'm a old player who loves having multiple toons..

Few days ago I started a new mage and I felt TRADE PERMIT IDEA needs few modifications...

Thanks to leveling system I leveled fast to 30 in 2 days (I'm too lazy in lvling) but still I was holding lvl 15 gears n gwapo with me and no vanities (I love vanities more thn gears)

Thing I realized what if I was really a new player or what if I suggest a friend to play and he will never get idea of what arcane legends is.

Right now I'm lvl 38-40 and I have to wait for whole weak to get a gun better then lvl 15 kit. Cos I don't know where to loot legendary gun or staff or any decent gear...
Soon I will be 46 and there will be no sense of epic pets and all gears below lvl 41...

For a new player its not practical to wait 10 days and that's when he perfectly knows he have to get permit first rather then investing token on anything ... And that's when he is aware about bard story tokens and he don't miss them and Waite 10 days....

Think about making some changes... Like auto granting permit on lvl 41 etc..

Schnitzel
09-20-2016, 09:33 PM
Hi, I wanna share my experince of stareting a new secondary account...

I'm a old player who loves having multiple toons..

Few days ago I started a new mage and I felt TRADE PERMIT IDEA needs few modifications...

Thanks to leveling system I leveled fast to 30 in 2 days (I'm too lazy in lvling) but still I was holding lvl 15 gears n gwapo with me and no vanities (I love vanities more thn gears)

Thing I realized what if I was really a new player or what if I suggest a friend to play and he will never get idea of what arcane legends is.

Right now I'm lvl 38-40 and I have to wait for whole weak to get a gun better then lvl 15 kit. Cos I don't know where to loot legendary gun or staff or any decent gear...
Soon I will be 46 and there will be no sense of epic pets and all gears below lvl 41...

For a new player its not practical to wait 10 days and that's when he perfectly knows he have to get permit first rather then investing token on anything ... And that's when he is aware about bard story tokens and he don't miss them and Waite 10 days....

Think about making some changes... Like auto granting permit on lvl 41 etc..

The permit was set in place to prevent those "USD to Gold" bot scams

gunlet
09-22-2016, 09:50 AM
Yup but its not so good for real new players.. Waiting for 5days or lvl 41 should be enough to prevent bots..

Or ask a catchpa for 10days