PDA

View Full Version : It's soon :D

Mel030
09-20-2016, 04:12 PM
---->61 :3

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Plqgue
09-20-2016, 04:21 PM
What if the expansion is just a tombs like planar but for underhul and has no leveling required

Traosabara
09-20-2016, 04:30 PM
If it's like the last expansion, the new level cap could be level 66.

Saud
09-20-2016, 04:52 PM
Not 66 please
Leveling will be So hard
I think 61 will be good one.
But it's still early for expansion
I would take it after Halloween.

Perceval
09-20-2016, 05:09 PM
Expansion please. Its a bit dry at the moment.

Jazzi
09-20-2016, 05:52 PM
Expansion please. Its a bit dry at the moment.

Lel...............

soon
09-20-2016, 06:18 PM
What if the expansion is just a tombs like planar but for underhul and has no leveling required

Will have new equipment, I believe will level increase.

We're not planning on making any changes to Rogues, but we are releasing an new expansion with new gear that may change the way things balance out.

Visiting
09-20-2016, 06:26 PM
Inb4 level cap 96

Fsuryo
09-20-2016, 07:50 PM
unnecassary

EbenevTheMage
09-20-2016, 07:55 PM
---->61 :3

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
thank you for your very informative info

Sent from my S50F using Tapatalk

Daehanie
09-20-2016, 08:04 PM
Will have new equipment, I believe will level increase.
Aaahhh not this year please.. Halloween and winter soon plus al just release arcane 56.. Maybe 1 or 2 years extend 😆😆😆😆😆

loyti
09-20-2016, 08:05 PM
New Expansion is surely great. But New Level Cap, its definitely too early.

I just hope it would be a new area (tombs, arena etc) where farmers can again start to earn golds in order to recover from all these cheap locks & pets. I know STS recognizes there were not a lot of stuff to be farmed right now that can give decent amount of profit. Yes we have the arc chest but drop rate is super rare.

will0
09-20-2016, 11:42 PM
it is time to phase out para / eye gems

Zylx
09-21-2016, 12:24 AM
New Expansion is surely great. But New Level Cap, its definitely too early.

I just hope it would be a new area (tombs, arena etc) where farmers can again start to earn golds in order to recover from all these cheap locks & pets. I know STS recognizes there were not a lot of stuff to be farmed right now that can give decent amount of profit. Yes we have the arc chest but drop rate is super rare.

Relatively, it's never too early to raise the level cap. In the early days of the game, level caps were increased from less than a month apart to less than 6 months apart and imo those were the best days of AL. Now, surely creativity and originality plays a substantial roll in planning a new expansion, especially now since the game is more complex than it used to. But imo its never too soon for a level cap expansion, as it will surely keep the game progressive.

loyti
09-21-2016, 01:10 AM
Relatively, it's never too early to raise the level cap. In the early days of the game, level caps were increased from less than a month apart to less than 6 months apart and imo those were the best days of AL. Now, surely creativity and originality plays a substantial roll in planning a new expansion, especially now since the game is more complex than it used to. But imo its never too soon for a level cap expansion, as it will surely keep the game progressive.

i would have to disagree with you with releasing level cap to keep the game progressive. Even if STS will release level cap up to level 99 but without new areas to explore for end gamers, no new quest line, & no end game mini events (like antignome thief), there will never be incentive to reach the level cap. We can't rely on mini events alone to feed the hunger of the end gamers. I believe it all boils down to content. Content is what makes the game progressive. That is why i said it's great to have new tombs, arena, maps or whatsoever because it will bring fresh experience to the players. But new level cap? i highly doubt majority of the players are ready for that at this very moment.

konafez
09-21-2016, 01:33 PM
Pfffft...

Bring on the cake event!

Saud
09-21-2016, 02:38 PM

The game now is certainly not like old level cap
The game be4 had to grow fast so players don't reach lvl 26 and they are like : "Now what?"
It's healthy for expansion to stay too long these days.. Reasons:
1: making arcane and mythic wasn't like before
Let's imagine 56 arcane weapons came and the expansion is 1 month away
No one would buy these cause they will be outdated very quickly
2: Now there is goals to reach endgame
Making glintstone sets and banished sets
I believe there wasn't any sets in 16-31 except Vili
3: buying gear for your endgame level for almost 1m and expansion comes too fast
That would be bs

There is many reasons why expansion shouldn't come too fast :)

Psychoism
09-21-2016, 02:51 PM
Yeah its early but sts wants it, We cant stop em lol.