PDA

View Full Version : A stable way to earn gold

loyti
09-20-2016, 08:20 PM
hey everyone, since almost everything in AL seems unstable (locks, chests, jewels, pets, even market), i just want to know your thoughts of having a more stable way to earn gold. What i was thinking is a new drop from mobs or boss. It can be in a form of "TREASURE". this new kind of drop unlike any other drops is not a tradable item but can contain a different amount of golds upon opening depending on the difficulty of map where it drops. We already have enough of tradable items to sell and Merchers are definitely the one's benefiting from it. Now, let us give some love to our farmers.

What are your thoughts guys? Im expecting for a constructive conversation & suggestions are most welcome.

PEMA
09-20-2016, 08:23 PM
We definitely need a new way to earn gold. I was earning good gold in jewels but merchers took over :'(

Lunarpvp
09-20-2016, 08:33 PM
Every week you can earn 7.5k gold...from Windmoore NPC Boltag

loyti
09-20-2016, 09:53 PM
Every week you can earn 7.5k gold...from Windmoore NPC Boltag

True enough. But is that STABLE for you?

Potato is me
09-20-2016, 09:59 PM
hey everyone, since almost everything in AL seems unstable (locks, chests, jewels, pets, even market), i just want to know your thoughts of having a more stable way to earn gold. What i was thinking is a new drop from mobs or boss. It can be in a form of "TREASURE". this new kind of drop unlike any other drops is not a tradable item but can contain a different amount of golds upon opening depending on the difficulty of map where it drops. We already have enough of tradable items to sell and Merchers are definitely the one's benefiting from it. Now, let us give some love to our farmers.

What are your thoughts guys? Im expecting for a constructive conversation & suggestions are most welcome.

Hmm elite underhul gives 2k gold payout regularly in boss, couple it with 200-400% gold loot weapon u get 6 to 10k gold per run/2 runs with a good party the runs can be pretty fast too

Ansm
09-20-2016, 10:12 PM
I earn gold by hoarding items from STS events and by joining guild events of the guild that I joined. It can all also depends on the guild if it's famous (in LB) and has a lot of active members (Usually in top 1 to 15 in LB with 800 below members) because not just officers and master is the one who's doing the guild event. Normal members also do.

In hoarding, whenever there is an STS event (Goblin, Halloween, Ursoth, etc.) I'll hoard eggs and locks that I think the price will rise up when months pass. Just think and make sure that the eggs is useful (Good stats or/and AA). Sometimes, I hoard keys and getting profit of 300k+. I also sometimes buy cracked/damage jewels for a low price and craft them to fortified/excellent jewels. (Mind, Finesse, Furry).

And that's the stable way for me to get gold. Everyday, I earn. If not, just be patient and always think that, "PERSEVERANCEandHARDWORKPropelsSUCCESS.

Potato is me
09-20-2016, 10:20 PM
Actually jewel farming is still the best way to earn gold.. 20 k per lix for 1 excellent jewel worth u are earning around 80 k(100k-20k) per lix, 3 lix = 240k per 15 mins run

Trade offs:
Warriors have the highest yield
Need magma
Need specific gears (weapons to armors) for the farm

loyti
09-20-2016, 10:45 PM
Actually jewel farming is still the best way to earn gold.. 20 k per lix for 1 excellent jewel worth u are earning around 80 k(100k-20k) per lix, 3 lix = 240k per 15 mins run

wow. easier said than done. And may i ask sir how many cracked jewels can you get in 15 minutes run? Can you make more than 200? Because if my calculations are right, it will take 240 cracked jewels to form an Excellent Jewel. Pls enlighten me.

Gouiwaa9000
09-20-2016, 10:48 PM
This will cause inflation ....

loyti
09-20-2016, 11:01 PM
This will cause inflation ....

the gold payout from TREASURE will not be very high. Let's say maximum of 5k for the hardest maps. ofcourse, its not a guaranteed drop. Just an addition to loot table in order to benefit farmers of their hardwork.

Potato is me
09-21-2016, 12:49 AM
wow. easier said than done. And may i ask sir how many cracked jewels can you get in 15 minutes run? Can you make more than 200? Because if my calculations are right, it will take 240 cracked jewels to form an Excellent Jewel. Pls enlighten me.

I make 150 to 180 damaged and cracked per lix easily, 200 if lucky i can make an excellent jewel with a little more excess each lix, if u cant get as much as i can, its probably because you dont run like i do

Potato is me
09-21-2016, 12:54 AM
I make 150 to 180 damaged and cracked per lix easily, 200 if lucky i can make an excellent jewel with a little more excess each lix, if u cant get as much as i can, its probably because you dont run like i do

Also 150 is very very uncommon for my runs i usually hit 170 ish on normal runs

Potato is me
09-21-2016, 01:05 AM

This was a long time ago, after i stopped jewels for awhile and i was rusty, no point lying to my friend no? Best evidence i have ;) step it up if u cant beat this cos im doing a lot better

resurrected
09-21-2016, 01:17 AM

This was a long time ago, after i stopped jewels for awhile and i was rusty, no point lying to my friend no? Best evidence i have ;) step it up if u cant beat this cos im doing a lot better
True. I also was getting 170-190 ( if lucky ) back while ago. However since drop rate is messed up need be really lucky to get at least 170 xD

ujangkampak
09-21-2016, 01:22 AM

Wheres the maps are u farm with jewel lix?? Sounds good to trying.. :frog:

Potato is me
09-21-2016, 01:24 AM
True. I also was getting 170-190 ( if lucky ) back while ago. However since drop rate is messed up need be really lucky to get at least 170 xD

I was consitently doing it while others are farming the awakening craft event while not many noticed that damaged and weak jewels are now 5 sec craft, and only stopped recently after it is no longer as profitable as the past... rate is pretty consistent for me but if there is a continuous dip of 160 jewels for 2 lix i will reduce the amount of lixes used to alleviate the lag and it will solve the low rate problem, im being generous in giving this valuable tip ;)

Potato is me
09-21-2016, 01:26 AM
Wheres the maps are u farm with jewel lix?? Sounds good to trying.. :frog:

Shuyal map 2

resurrected
09-21-2016, 01:30 AM
Indeed. Also jarl event gave some awesome amount of jewels that time :D i usually farm 3-5 Lix at same time

EbenevTheMage
09-21-2016, 01:52 AM
Shuyal map 2
normal/elite?

Sent from my S50F using Tapatalk

ForgottenWarrior
09-21-2016, 03:25 AM
I get around 4-7 fortified from each elixir i use if i dont use 2g network ill boooom 10fortified in 15mins ( ill keep my way farming as a secret to not harm market condition)

Titanfall
09-21-2016, 06:13 AM
This will just cause inflation IMO sounds way too easy and there won't be any way to control the income of gold into the economy.

Fredystern
09-21-2016, 09:08 AM

Trade offs:
Warriors have the highest yield
Need magma
Need specific gears (weapons to armors) for the farm
Ssssssttttttttt there are still alot of people hasnt found this way to earn gold -..- keep silence please or elixir will raise and jewel will down -.-

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Elshaddoll
09-21-2016, 11:58 AM
I earn gold by hoarding items from STS events and by joining guild events of the guild that I joined. It can all also depends on the guild if it's famous (in LB) and has a lot of active members (Usually in top 1 to 15 in LB with 800 below members) because not just officers and master is the one who's doing the guild event. Normal members also do.

In hoarding, whenever there is an STS event (Goblin, Halloween, Ursoth, etc.) I'll hoard eggs and locks that I think the price will rise up when months pass. Just think and make sure that the eggs is useful (Good stats or/and AA). Sometimes, I hoard keys and getting profit of 300k+. I also sometimes buy cracked/damage jewels for a low price and craft them to fortified/excellent jewels. (Mind, Finesse, Furry).

And that's the stable way for me to get gold. Everyday, I earn. If not, just be patient and always think that, "PERSEVERANCEandHARDWORKPropelsSUCCESS.
You hoard eggs and locks? I can only imagine how much gold you lost after eggstravaganza...

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth 2 using Tapatalk

Psychoism
09-21-2016, 03:30 PM
I'm just doing to earn some gold at Planar Arena, Farming Orc Fangs. And doing some elite. But i miss farming locks at km3

Ansm
09-21-2016, 07:46 PM
You hoard eggs and locks? I can only imagine how much gold you lost after eggstravaganza...

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth 2 using Tapatalk

Oh, sorry. I didn't clear my self to you. Haha! Yes, I do hoard eggs and locks. Last goblin event, I won nightshade in plat tier, Yes. But I didn't bought any eggs from that event cause I know they're useless. So it happened. The eggstravaganza. The good thing here is, the locks and eggs that I hoard, sold it before eggstravaganza and before it was announced here in forums. So I'm kinda lucky though. HAHA!

I'll also explain how my hoarding works. I sell the hoarded locks and eggs just after few months. When I know it has the right price for it and time for it. So that's it.

Rome
09-22-2016, 01:56 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyEmV5k5oWI

jewel farm for rouge