PDA

View Full Version : Loadout on main screen

eoni
09-20-2016, 10:54 PM
Hi all,
This is my Suggest to improve playing Arcane Legend
I think we need some shortcut on the main screen to click loadouts the equipment that we have to set in the inventory>>Loadouts equipment,
So we can switch weapon/use lepre (or anything we have to set on the loadouts) while we hit the boss without click the inventory>>click the item>>equip. because thats make me die a lot.

Here my suggest position for the switch of the loadout button

PS : Sorry for my bad english.CMIIW

EbenevTheMage
09-21-2016, 12:05 AM
nice! [emoji2]

but im having problem to save & load my saved profile skill on my device, im using mobile. can anyone tell me how to save the skill profile and how to load it?
because when i press my load skill button, it didnt load.

but im able to save & load my saved profile for my equipmement, this is weird.

Sent from my S50F using Tapatalk

Psychoism
09-21-2016, 03:23 PM
Great Idea, So you can survive sometimes changing stuffs via inventory the boss will kill you and it will reset back lol.

Zeus
09-21-2016, 03:28 PM
Too cluttered. No thanks. It's been suggested before and it's considered to be a skill to fast switch.

eoni
09-22-2016, 07:27 AM
Too cluttered. No thanks. It's been suggested before and it's considered to be a skill to fast switch.

Oooh..Yeah I think someone has been suggested it before.. and I know this will be a little cluttered.
but in my humble opinion this feature can be switch on/off like an emote or mini map...so the feature just optional for player...
(I dont know where the ideal fit for position button)
I found this feature on another game RPG.
my main idea just to helped a player who have a low armor (like me :livid: ) to put his best set to get lucky when killing the boss and of course we can change a weapon when running the game without stopped..
for example : rogue can use a bow when the mob/boss have a lot of red zone, and use a daggers while they stun/cleared area so we can kill the boss/mob more fast and low risk to death.

By the way, this is an honor to make a discussion with you Zeus

eoni
09-22-2016, 07:29 AM
Great Idea, So you can survive sometimes changing stuffs via inventory the boss will kill you and it will reset back lol.

hahah yep..thats so sad when all party die because all your team put a lepre at the same time.. :emmersed:

Zeus
09-23-2016, 11:25 AM
Oooh..Yeah I think someone has been suggested it before.. and I know this will be a little cluttered.
but in my humble opinion this feature can be switch on/off like an emote or mini map...so the feature just optional for player...
(I dont know where the ideal fit for position button)
I found this feature on another game RPG.
my main idea just to helped a player who have a low armor (like me :livid: ) to put his best set to get lucky when killing the boss and of course we can change a weapon when running the game without stopped..
for example : rogue can use a bow when the mob/boss have a lot of red zone, and use a daggers while they stun/cleared area so we can kill the boss/mob more fast and low risk to death.

By the way, this is an honor to make a discussion with you Zeus

No worries.

I get why you want it, but there are people who learned how to switch fast without a button. This is similar to how people learn to skill swap fast when needed. I can't skill swap that well, but I respect those who can.

Similarly, I wouldn't want a feature that makes it easier when it's an accepted skill to be able to swap fast. That's all. I respect your opinion though! We just have different views on it.

Spell
09-24-2016, 10:45 AM
Im 100% for this because not everyone can play a pc nd use one button to swap sets/skills

Honestly anyone who is against evening the playing fields to make it fair for EVERYONE Is obviously using the the quick switch one button tap on pc.these people can swap in mila seconds with just one tap of a pc button.
Question, could a macro be used for this fast swap ? I have seen countless rogues/mages swap set without even a pause in movement.this by far is not fair for everyone in game not even a lil.idk how anyone can justify it as a "skill/talent"

Captain critic
09-24-2016, 04:19 PM
Ur forgeting its not just u its everyone else too

capeo
09-26-2016, 08:30 PM
I would like the pet to be part of the inventory load out. Now that everyone has hisha switching to lepr and hisha takes forever.

Gouiwaa9000
09-27-2016, 10:13 AM
What would pvp turn into if everybody would be able to swap normal gear to speed set or swap trough weapon types in a single click? I know - Pure chaos .

eoni
09-27-2016, 09:13 PM
What would pvp turn into if everybody would be able to swap normal gear to speed set or swap trough weapon types in a single click? I know - Pure chaos .

Well if it happen, PvP will just to be hit and run :D

How if the button only appear on PvE...

eoni
09-27-2016, 09:26 PM
Im 100% for this because not everyone can play a pc nd use one button to swap sets/skills

Honestly anyone who is against evening the playing fields to make it fair for EVERYONE Is obviously using the the quick switch one button tap on pc.these people can swap in mila seconds with just one tap of a pc button.
Question, could a macro be used for this fast swap ? I have seen countless rogues/mages swap set without even a pause in movement.this by far is not fair for everyone in game not even a lil.idk how anyone can justify it as a "skill/talent"

Yes, I agree with this, this not about skill but more like an "X" Factor (it means not all the player can do that just because the utilities is not support the player),
in my experience to get in to inventory my device load for a milisecond until show the inventory, and then we must choose the loadout and back, I need around 3-5 second to stop and make my character unprotected :cold: