PDA

View Full Version : PVP rewards

Heroelite
09-20-2011, 03:00 PM
I know there has been a few suggestions of this before, but nothing is changing in pvp. Pvp is very fun right now without them, but imagine how fun they would be with rewards added too. This would make many people start pvping and that would be good.
example of reward could be like : Death mask vanity; for like 2k kills. idk comments?

OmincrossMX
09-20-2011, 03:02 PM
Yeah it could be cool..! how about looting other players?:confused:

Heroelite
09-20-2011, 03:10 PM
You mean like killing them then getting their stuff?

Xazic
09-20-2011, 03:16 PM
You mean like killing them then getting their stuff?

No... Not a good idea... People who cannot afford or know they will lose would quit playing, which would leave only a few PvPers... Reminds me too much of the failure game: Runescape.

OmincrossMX
09-20-2011, 03:18 PM
Not all of their stuff..... Maybe u can bet stuff.. if u win u take the others,if u loose u lost ur stuff u bet:rolleyes:

OmincrossMX
09-20-2011, 03:24 PM
Lets say... for example when u are ready to start a particular pvp match u must give smth to start.... If u win u take others stuff,if u loose u loose ur bet...Smth like that... But the reward idea is definently better!

Heroelite
09-20-2011, 03:41 PM
Yeah pvp staking and losing stuff is too complicated. Rewards for pvping should be added cuz currently there is no purpose to pvp. I find that pvp in my level range is more talking and not as much fighting. But it is fun to just talk i guess

OmincrossMX
09-20-2011, 03:46 PM
Well,definetly pvp has more fun than pve...but it wouldnt harm if u win anything from it... like xp or gold...:cool:

Zerious
09-20-2011, 04:58 PM
i say vanity items for reaching a certain milestone/completing goals in pvp. Like a vanity armor, hat, shield, etc. But nothing stat-altering, it would be 100% for looks

AdinoEznite
09-20-2011, 06:01 PM
i say vanity items for reaching a certain milestone/completing goals in pvp. Like a vanity armor, hat, shield, etc. But nothing stat-altering, it would be 100% for looks
i agree

Whirlzap
09-20-2011, 06:04 PM
completely agree. Perhaps a ring or something that gives stats. I do feel the need for vanities to give stats though.

WhoIsThis
09-20-2011, 06:04 PM
No looting, as this would cause people to quit PvP.

Something simple. Perhaps a random amount of gold (more than a PvE kill, since getting kills is faster in PvE), but not too much. Perhaps for each kill, 100-500 gold per kill? The amount can be adjusted if it proves too much or too little.

On top of that, perhaps a 250 gold for each 3v3 CTF goal and 1,000 gold for each 5v5 goal? I made the difference so big because getting a Rockwall Forts goal is much easier than getting a Castle Keep Away goal. My only concern is that it will encourage people to run for the flag rather than encouraging the players that are most suitable for the goal. Perhaps one way to mitigate this would be to offer 40% of the gold to the scorer and the remaining 60% to be distributed amongst the other players, except where there are 2v2 matches (50-50 split) and a 1v1 CTF, in which case the full 100% will be awarded.

Zapoke
09-20-2011, 08:23 PM
Adding money rewards at the end of ctf matches would motivate players to stick around in those matches.. I mean, has anyone played a ctf match in end-game where your team mates bail because they can't win, and then you're stuck fighting 3v1 because no one wants to sit? I find this very annoying, honestly.
Giving up is the biggest problem in FFA PvP matches. And it's annoying.. :/

Chickenwinu2
03-06-2012, 09:07 PM
But if u bet in the beginning people might just put like the crappiest stuff they have, or if you leave ur money dissappears?

fuzzylazer
03-07-2012, 12:19 AM
Bad idea... More people would start rushing and too easy gold. Some people might just boost.