PDA

View Full Version : Vanity Thief

Anyona
09-21-2016, 09:06 AM
Pls make vanity thief event and devalue all vanities like everything else in game, ty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chevalours
09-21-2016, 09:08 AM
Yes its will good

Envoyé de mon L-EMENT500 en utilisant Tapatalk

Thewolfbull
09-21-2016, 09:10 AM
During eggstravaganza event people were joking about an antignome event and then it happened lol carefull what you wish for

Melthyz
09-21-2016, 09:27 AM
Wow, I hope not all those LB events down the drain...

Ioyalistic
09-21-2016, 09:51 AM
Lol, i had the same idea few days ago, that's why i sold my red cap [emoji23][emoji23]

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Vizaa
09-21-2016, 10:11 AM
Yea that good idea but i dont wanna weapon vanity to only armor and helm vanity is good

Hercules
09-21-2016, 10:17 AM
hehehe I remember the last week when I saw 6 Frankenstein helmet vanities for warrs xD The panic is over Arlor!!!! :onthego:

Alwarez
09-21-2016, 10:20 AM
Another merch panic ;)

Anyona
09-21-2016, 10:32 AM
FYI this is a joke thread[emoji23]

Justg
09-21-2016, 10:33 AM
*shifty eyes*

Anyona
09-21-2016, 10:34 AM
*shifty eyes*

[emoji50]

blazerdd
09-21-2016, 10:36 AM
*shifty eyes*

Here we go again..
G back at it again with the shifty eyes!

Potato is me
09-21-2016, 10:38 AM
*shifty eyes*

Haha guess sts earnt enough money, gonna stop buying em itunes cards

Justg
Just messing with ya... Or am I!?

Spell
*shifty eyes*

You're killin me smalls you're really killin me xD

I would love too get my lil blue hands on an ice golem set that isnt 70m in price tho ^^

Perhaps a vanity thief wouldnt be such a bad idea.it would also kill the major merchants out there hoarding all the good stuff ;)

Arlorz
09-21-2016, 10:43 AM
*shifty eyes*

I hope this is a joke...
No vanity event please.
Don't want to see red arlor sets @50k, thanks

Anyona
09-21-2016, 10:45 AM
I hope this is a joke...
No vanity event please.
Don't want to see red arlor sets @50k, thanks

Yes we do!!!!!

Darkluciferx
09-21-2016, 10:59 AM
Yeahhh Vanity tief could drop ice spirit set, golem set, Yeti set, colored jester set, medusa set, Frank set, gosth set, green arlor set!!!!!! Hahahah

Shifty eyes *_*

Hercules
09-21-2016, 11:00 AM
*shifty eyes*

hihihihi :surprise:

Wiz8
09-21-2016, 11:00 AM
Well I want medusa set ty xD

Chuuwee
09-21-2016, 11:01 AM
G is killing us with his shifty eyes lol :P

Potato is me
09-21-2016, 11:02 AM
Yeahhh Vanity tief could drop ice spirit set, golem set, Yeti set, colored jester set, medusa set, Frank set, gosth set, green arlor set!!!!!! Hahahah

Shifty eyes *_*

Please do it, show everyone sts is the real boss, they can do anything they want with their game economy and they will still have loyal customers, or will they?

*The real shifty eyes*

Plqgue
09-21-2016, 11:06 AM
Please justg this event would be amazing

ilhamsad
09-21-2016, 11:06 AM
Please do it, show everyone sts is the real boss, they can do anything they want with their game economy and they will still have loyal customers, or will they?

*The real shifty eyes*
Hahaha please do it sts

Sent from my E2115 using Tapatalk

Hercules
09-21-2016, 11:07 AM
Cryostar Core back vanity dropping too?

octavos
09-21-2016, 11:10 AM
Now vanity's i love...and nice if they are like a leprechaun..random chance, anywhere in game...I would just die from playing.
Might kill the market, but theirs a 50/50 chance it could help.

other legends titles...like..PL,SL,DL..have random drops that were like a surprise..tobad AL isnt like that.
I play older levels because newer levels are to hard for me...meaning it takes away from the fun..so i stick to what is fun :)

dinzly
09-21-2016, 11:18 AM
yes yes yes !!!! i can see cheap ice golem set now [emoji13] [emoji13]

if eggs u can only get from event lb can be looted during egg-stravaganza so why not lb vanities [emoji16]

Sweetsatured
09-21-2016, 11:21 AM
Yes!!! Yes!!! Muahahahaha make Vanity Zavier, then a Weapon Zavier, then Belt Zavier, then Jewel Zavier, then Plat Zavier, and more, AND MOOOREE!!! Muahahahahaha

Enviado de meu LG-E425f usando Tapatalk

erikdg
09-21-2016, 11:29 AM
Then rage quit-Zavier

Hercules
09-21-2016, 11:29 AM
Yes!!! Yes!!! Muahahahaha make Vanity Zavier, then a Weapon Zavier, then Belt Zavier, then Jewel Zavier, then Plat Zavier, and more, AND MOOOREE!!! Muahahahahaha

Lol someone need to sleep @.@

Iots
09-21-2016, 11:31 AM
Omg pls No!!! I just spend like 10m for frank vest...

Potato is me
09-21-2016, 11:42 AM
Omg pls No!!! I just spend like 10m for frank vest...

Live with it... u can loot a few more in that event anyways, why complain?
Imo, original jester for warrior looks the best, its overpriced now so would be so cool if we can loot it

Iots
09-21-2016, 11:46 AM
Live with it... u can loot a few more in that event anyways, why complain?
Imo, original jester for warrior looks the best, its overpriced now so would be so cool if we can loot it

What about the price then??? Why im complain? I farmed like so hard!! to reach 10m gold and what if this happen? Its like any one can get it, i did hard work for noting

Alwarez
09-21-2016, 11:50 AM
I just want ori jester rogue and ice spirit. Keep rest for urself

Zynzyn
09-21-2016, 11:53 AM
Although its crazy to let us catch the Vanity Thief, so was Eggzavier and it was awesome, crazy is fun!

I am up for it lol. I dont see why not.:calm:

JesuisCharlie
09-21-2016, 11:53 AM
There is so many good vanities on the game restricted to few peoples who call you "noob" if you don't buy their vanities for 30millions gold! When i imagine the work you put on them and when i see how they are sell i can only cry. It would be anwsome if we will have like the "forebearer" ( or something like ) of the first forum event because it was given at a minor part and most of them left the game. The halloween vanities leaderboards should be more common too! I understand all leaderboards gears UNTRADEABLE but not those Tradeables because the owners arent all the originals winners..so the sens is loosed :)

Potato is me
09-21-2016, 11:56 AM
What about the price then??? Why im complain? I farmed like so hard!! to reach 10m gold and what if this happen? Its like any one can get it, i did hard work for noting

Well, i spent quite a lot on vanities too, if 10m is what u spent, i spent pretty much more than you, but whats life if you dont go through sadness and regrets? Sts is telling us now they are giving us a taste of life! So dont cry and put a smile on that face of yours XD

blazerdd
09-21-2016, 11:57 AM

Or, you could look at it from STS's perspective. Currently, w/o an event the majority of the farming community just farms KM3. In KM3, you would be good to get 60k an hour, and that's being generous. All of the overpriced vanities are completely out of reach for almost everyone in the game atm. Adding the thief would probably drop the price enough to put some of the graphics department's greatest works in reach to more than the 0.1 percent of the game.

Also, to everyone wanting this to happen, be realistic. I guarantee you that if this event does come the major vanities (Golem/Frank/Yeti/Medusa etc) would be like the arcane eggs of the Egg-Zavior event. They won't be easy to come by, meaning they aren't going to be at a stupid low, especially because of how sought after they are.

Potato is me
09-21-2016, 12:01 PM

We're not totally evil, we're not out to get you, and we want the same things, where everyone enjoys the event (and we also make a little profit, since we are a company, after all).

If you still feel worried, have a little faith XD
I just cant forget this quote he sent me :')

Potato is me
09-21-2016, 12:03 PM
Or, you could look at it from STS's perspective. Currently, w/o an event the majority of the farming community just farms KM3. In KM3, you would be good to get 60k an hour, and that's being generous. All of the overpriced vanities are completely out of reach for almost everyone in the game atm. Adding the thief would probably drop the price enough to put some of the graphics department's greatest works in reach to more than the 0.1 percent of the game.

Also, to everyone wanting this to happen, be realistic. I guarantee you that if this event does come the major vanities (Golem/Frank/Yeti/Medusa etc) would be like the arcane eggs of the Egg-Zavior event. They won't be easy to come by, meaning they aren't going to be at a stupid low, especially because of how sought after they are.

Yeap hes right, price of frank might only drop to around 1 m or so...so not much of a loss i guess

JesuisCharlie
09-21-2016, 12:10 PM
Blazerdd, i'm very agree with you.

STS can make huge profit if they add plat merch or something like that with these events.
Each events can only be a bless for the game because there is so many aspects and personnal achievements that you can't fill them all. The challenge and the pleasure is always intact.

macmack
09-21-2016, 12:45 PM
No pls, no vanity thief, i just spent all my gold in my medusa set. Ugh not funny.. 😑😑😑😒

Sent from my SM-P355 using Tapatalk

Iots
09-21-2016, 12:47 PM
No pls, no vanity thief, i just spent all my gold in my medusa set. Ugh not funny.. ��������

Sent from my SM-P355 using Tapatalk
+100 with you

Alwarez
09-21-2016, 12:55 PM
No, dont make this event. Just spent all my gold on night assassin set :miserable:

Justg
09-21-2016, 12:57 PM
Just to be clear, we are not currently planning a vanity thief. But we could one day.

QuaseT
09-21-2016, 12:57 PM
Vanity event for me = deleting account with all items

Titanfall
09-21-2016, 01:05 PM
Lets also make a LB thief that has a chance to drop a chest that when opened gives us a random LB position, oh and a furniture thief, house thief, location thief, Harambe thief and even an account thief! :>

Anyona
09-21-2016, 01:09 PM
Lets also make a LB thief that has a chance to drop a chest that when opened gives us a random LB position, oh and a furniture thief, house thief, Harambe thief and even an account thief

All those would be amazing!!!!

Irg
09-21-2016, 01:14 PM
This will be ridiculous, the lb vanity are ment to be rare. If make it common as the other vanity, it will be extremely unfair for us, who worked hard for it!

Ronesg
09-21-2016, 02:09 PM
Harambe thief
Inb4 harambe poems start appearing xD

Saud
09-21-2016, 02:21 PM
If there's vanity thief
I'm sure it's going to rain with amazon vanitys lol
All though, it's unfair for people ran events lb
But..
People who quit and banned horad these old vanitys
Part of me want the thief and part don't
But sts will do what's best for there game.

Zynzyn
09-21-2016, 02:27 PM
Lets also make a Harambe thief and even an account thief! :>

hahahaha xD

Psychoism
09-21-2016, 02:42 PM

Lmao. Sts needs to sleep lol

bibeolli
09-21-2016, 06:54 PM
please... i want golem set. O.O

Suentous PO
09-21-2016, 07:15 PM
Pfbt

Platinum thief mah dood

*shifty brain*

Ticklish
09-21-2016, 07:21 PM
I think EggZavier and the Antignome Thief were really good in the sense that they allowed people to catch up with pets and gear. Vanity, however, is just vanity. Nobody really needs it to be able to play the game. I may not have any of those high-priced items like jesters and ice spirit sets, but I'm not in favor of this so that some things remain exclusive in game. I think we may have gotten too spoiled by these surprise pop-up mini bosses.

Zeus
09-21-2016, 07:24 PM
I think EggZavier and the Antignome Thief were really good in the sense that they allowed people to catch up with pets and gear. Vanity, however, is just vanity. Nobody really needs it to be able to play the game. I may not have any of those high-priced items like jesters and ice spirit sets, but I'm not in favor of this so that some things remain exclusive in game. I think we may have gotten too spoiled by these surprise pop-up mini bosses.

Exactly, there's no real reason to have this in game and I hope STG leaves these untouched. I don't have those 50M+ vanities, but it ruins the uniqueness of them when they become so common. They do not have any impact in game apart from visuals so please, leave them alone!

Ticklish
09-21-2016, 07:27 PM
Exactly, there's no real reason to have this in game and I hope STG leaves these untouched. I don't have those 50M+ vanities, but it ruins the uniqueness of them when they become so common. They do not have any impact in game apart from visuals so please, leave them alone!

Yes! Lol I even stick to wearing my watchamacallit white valentines robes just because I tend to like white the most on my toon. And it's cheap and common! It's just like these new vanity names. They're nothing without the character of the player that owns them.

Redjellydonut
09-21-2016, 07:52 PM
Not gonna lie kinda seems like a decent idea only if the drop rate was very low... The golen and ice spirit set prices are insane atm

dinzly
09-21-2016, 09:30 PM
Just to be clear, we are not currently planning a vanity thief. But we could one day.
i still remmber few days before AL 3rd birthday event...steel commando set and kraken pirate set are pretty expensive and i want to buy the commando vest + kraken helm..suddenly BOOM !! price went very low but luckily i didnt buy the set i want before event..so be careful guys !! that is one example what can happen to vanities

Recipe
09-21-2016, 09:40 PM
Like seriously they are Vanities, Like don't Yolo it and try to make every single part of the game cheap, like are y'all crazy, I love this game. But I spend hours of my life on it and don't wanna waste it bcuz some ppl wanted vanity theif. That's just bcuz they didnt wanna spend countless hours like some ppl did to get there money . So think about what you're doing bcuz it may ruin the game .

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

Shanerry
09-21-2016, 10:40 PM
Plat thief :b

Rome
09-22-2016, 01:46 AM
alto it would be fun for allot of people. im more against it then i want to see this actually happen. Vanity items are the only limited items left in game ( referring to the leaderboard rewards). y'all see an opportunity to get ur hands on a sweet vanity that is unplayable for the most of u. But i earned most of those vanitys by killing mayor events every single time. So of course it would be epic for u guys. But it wil also be unfair for guys/ girls like me..

not to cause any drama. just telling my thoughts :)

- rome

herculeans
09-22-2016, 02:14 AM
Just to be clear, we are not currently planning a platinum thief. But we could one day.

Wow bring platinum thief

....just for fun

Kealtka
09-22-2016, 03:59 AM
it will be unfair for a lot of people if they release vanity thief.

Atlas
09-22-2016, 09:57 AM
It would be cool for newbies , because all they want is vanity and eggs...
Also for me ::victorious:

Kealtka
09-22-2016, 10:26 AM
Lol do you think it is fair for people who play Arcane Legends for more than 3 years and who earn money during all this period of time to lose a great amount of their fortune (or the whole) only because some lazy players want to earn easy money . Rare vanities show that this game has history. If there will be vanities thief then this game will lose a great example of its history.

nightmaresmoke
09-22-2016, 03:26 PM
If this happens al needs to be called thief legends lol

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Fyrce
09-22-2016, 03:47 PM
Haha Please don't.

EbenevTheMage
09-22-2016, 07:36 PM
*shifty eyes*
anyone pls break this code?

Sent from my S50F using Tapatalk

donniezhibet
09-23-2016, 03:28 AM
Hi guys, what do you thing about vanity thief event?

Sorayai
09-23-2016, 04:20 AM
I think that would be very bad.
After antignome and eggzavier and now prince we dont need any thiefs more.

Maybe thief who drop points, each point-1 dollar, then when u collect 1000coins sts pay to u 1000$ ...

Say no more thiefs

epicrrr
09-23-2016, 04:30 AM
Dang we need to tighten security! Where all these thief stealing stuff from... no more!

Atlas
09-23-2016, 06:10 AM
anyone pls break this code?

Sent from my S50F using Tapatalk

Who knows what justg has in mind :p

Vvildfire
09-23-2016, 07:01 AM
There's a thread with 70 replies the Suggestions section, I believe you'll find the opinions of those who are interested in the subject :)

ilhamsad
09-23-2016, 07:17 AM
if thats happen, thats can Kill many merchant.

Sent from my E2115 using Tapatalk

Plqgue
09-23-2016, 08:03 AM
Dang we need to tighten security! Where all these thief stealing stuff from... no more!

Banned accounts lol
Jk
But for real tho vanity thief needs to be a thing right now like ten players control the good vanity market it's time to make sets more available

Zeus
09-23-2016, 08:19 AM
No.

Vanity does not need to be a thing. It's a goal that does not hinder your progress in game at all. It is healthy for the game to have goals. A vanity will not increase your stats or make you stronger, so there's no real reason for it. The only reason why it would be there is to show there's nothing left worth attaining in the game. I do not own any of the exclusive vanities, however, there should be no reason for this.

Alwarez
09-23-2016, 08:24 AM
Banned accounts lol
Jk
But for real tho vanity thief needs to be a thing right now like ten players control the good vanity market it's time to make sets more available

Yes, a handful of accs including banned have best designed vanities on game.
Maybe multiple tiers of thief starting from casual (steel heraldic, etc) to top-tier (lb) so lb ones wont crash to 5k but wont be 40m either.

Melthyz
09-23-2016, 08:25 AM
Enough talk of thieves, it's getting extremely tiring there's already not much left in terms of "goals" to do in this game. Let's not cheapened the efforts of those that spent hrs making those lb runs for the vanities. For those that just want everything handed to them, you probably deserved nothing...

Zeus
09-23-2016, 08:28 AM
Enough talk of thieves, it's getting extremely tiring there's already not much left in terms of "goals" to do in this game. Let's not cheapened the efforts of those that spent hrs making those lb runs for the vanities. For those that just want everything handed to them, you probably deserved nothing...

Yep, JustG already said it's not happening. If they're going to do it, leave exclusive vanities out. There's simply no reason for this except to satisfy people who want everything handed to them without any goals.

It's ridiculous. How greedy can the game get?

herculeans
09-23-2016, 10:15 AM
Hi guys, what do you thing about vanity thief event?

Don't be lazy Lb vanities were not given free it includes the effort they put in, and you people wana get it just like that

And not even tree or green arlor or red arlor those were the first ever vanity (if I'm right correct me if I'm wrong)
As a token of respect to old players those should be not be rereleased(but new players can have those becoz money can do anything not only in games in real life too so it's logical)

-1 for this thread hooooooo :() :()

ForgottenWarrior
09-23-2016, 10:16 AM
Nerf this nerf that in forum is now thief for this thief for that XD You want everything in similar way then there is no more fun in playing. Vanities hold it's value when it is expansive, i liked steel commando vanity more before it become so cheap. My target is getting cryo set make better drop rates plat sale indeed thief stuffs.

herculeans
09-23-2016, 10:19 AM
Nerf this nerf that in forum is now thief for this thief for that XD You want everything in similar way then there is no more fun in playing. Vanities hold it's value when it is expansive, i liked steel commando vanity more before it become so cheap. My target is getting cryo set make better drop rates plat sale indeed thief stuffs.

New players attitude in al when's arcane chest thief, lb vanity thief coming?!!

Universalpro
09-23-2016, 10:27 AM
If there will ever be a vanity thief released it would be the doomsday for arcane legends

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

JesuisCharlie
09-23-2016, 12:50 PM
The thing is those "Leaderboard vanities" such as the Halloween ones are actually the best designed items of the game. Their details are incredibles and at the first look we notice the PASSION and the TIMES needed to release them.

Sadly, these perfects vanities losed their anwesomness because they are TRADEABLES.

It's perfectly a shame for the game and the players that these items REWARDED became a warfront for rich players and logical that the Arlorians want own them since they are tradeable and so the sad treasure of a few peoples ( most of them are indo.. I guess ).
It mean, most of the time their originals owners sold them to few peoples.

Then, it's very understandable that a minority of experienced players who is probably the majority of peoples who post on the forum and aren't agree want keep their "wons".

But, in conclusion, we aren't talking of veterans rewards such as founder's on Pocket Legends or tabard's pack at 30platinums for the ones who helped build the game neither untradables banners but right of TRADEABLES vanities.

Alwarez
09-23-2016, 01:13 PM
I believe LB players got plenty of gold after selling vanities, so even if thief is released, they dont lose that gold they earned years ago.

Only people who lose from it are market controllers.

And how many decades one needs to farm PVE content to make 50m to buy top vanity set?

eugene9707
09-23-2016, 01:41 PM
I believe LB players got plenty of gold after selling vanities, so even if thief is released, they dont lose that gold they earned years ago.

And how many decades one needs to farm PVE content to make 50m to buy top vanity set?

Not everyone who owns an exclusive items are market controller.....
Some just collect it because they are unique.

Imagine this, the Mona Lisa is unique, one and only, and it goes for millions (if it ever goes on sale). Do you think it'll be even worth anything, if the original copy is duplicated exactly and every one in the world has it?

And before I get any criticism, No, I do not own any lb vanities, not even arlor or steel commando.

crudmudgeon
09-23-2016, 02:01 PM

You may not... why is that the end of the world. Every good game has content that is exclusively held by 1% ers

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

crudmudgeon
09-23-2016, 02:03 PM
Like Zeus I own no lb vanities... and my lb banner is ugly af so I leave it in my house!

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

JesuisCharlie
09-23-2016, 02:17 PM
I don't think we are planning to sell La Joconde.
But you are right, the painting is UNIQUE and UNSELLABLE but the Halloween Vanities are MANY and SELLABLE (to keep the same word). You see now the rapport and what i mean?
I have to add that too: if Léonard de Vinci reproduce his painting, the painting will keep a hight value but maybe a "lil" less because it's Léonard de Vinci himself! In the case of Leaderboards vanities, the design as "Leaderboard" prices will keep them a hight value. But of course we are on a game so the plat price for one set is the most important to protect their value ( or a restricted drop ) exactly like De Vinci can't produce 1000 painting so he sell them at a high price.

Zeus
09-23-2016, 02:24 PM
But you are right, the painting is UNIQUE and UNSELLABLE but the Halloween Vanities are MANY and SELLABLE (to keep the same word). You see now the rapport and what i mean?

It doesn't matter, it still takes away value from the vanities that existed. If you didn't earn the vanities during that moment in time, it is now a goal for you to save up and buy one. If you do not, it does not in any way hinder your game progression.

I want an Ice Golem set but I understand I need to work to afford it if I want it.

yubaraj
09-23-2016, 02:39 PM
What is the point of carrying or wearing lb vanity or gears if you are not actual lb player?

I don't care or look at who is standing wearing such thing in town.

You need to earn it to wear it.

JesuisCharlie
09-23-2016, 02:47 PM
At the contrary Zeus, it matter a lot that they are Tradeables if you read all my posts.
Because people don't own them for the "leaderboard" mention but for the look. All the difference is there.
It's why the Frank mask was, few days ago at 1m400k because they find him ugly. They don't read the book so don't understand why his head is flat!
we can always compare Frank mask price with medusa mask price or "ghost"!

"A GOAL TO OWN THEM"? Let me buy cups at 2plats and sell em all 16k. Then i will reach my goal to own them ALL! We aren"t stupid, owners are ( most of the time) high plat users.

Zeus
09-23-2016, 02:53 PM
At the contrary Zeus, it matter a lot that they are Tradeables if you read all my posts.
Because people don't own them for the "leaderboard" mention but for the look. All the difference is there.
It's why the Frank mask was, few days ago at 1m400k because they find him ugly. They don't read the book so don't understand why his head is flat!
we can always compare Frank mask price with medusa mask price or "ghost"!

A GOAL TO BUY THEM? Let me buy cups at 2plats and sell em all 16k. Then i will reach my goal to own them ALL! We aren"t stupid, owners are ( most of the time) high plat users.

Not really, I was able to run and earn them platinum free. So were some of my other friends. It's not something the game needs and would just anger loyal players. Those who do not have them can EARN them - they are not hindered game progression wise at ALL. There are plenty of other vanities that can make you look cool that aren't obscenely expensive.

JesuisCharlie
09-23-2016, 03:06 PM
It's not something the game need", how you can't be for more equality, more peoples happy to wear amazing designs and finally happy to play Arcane Legends ? The designs are here, they are tradeable for a reason, to protect them and maybe release them again. Unfortunaly, during this time they are the stuff of bad traders. It will be sad to wait 3years before they come again while the "hype" is here.
"Anger loyal player", so if you have one your a loyal player? A loyal buyer is a loyal player? Other aren't loyals?

Melthyz
09-23-2016, 03:31 PM
It's not something the game need", how you can't be for more equality, more peoples happy to wear amazing designs and finally happy to play Arcane Legends ? The designs are here, they are tradeable for a reason, to protect them and maybe release them again. Unfortunaly, during this time they are the stuff of bad traders. It will be sad to wait 3years before they come again while the "hype" is here.
"Anger loyal player", so if you have one your a loyal player? A loyal buyer is a loyal player? Other aren't loyals?

What does equality have to do with any of this? If you want it so bad do what the rest of us that didn't do those LB runs did... go earn some gold and buy it. Let's talk more in lines of fairness, cuz I'm sick and tired of seeing all those people that put in time and resources to make those lb runs have their hard work diminished by whiny kids that just want everything handed to them.

I didn't put in the time or effort to make those lb runs so I had to buy mine. I didn't have the time to compete on the lb therefore I do what I was good at to obtain these rare vanities. I merched, farmed, and saved till I was able to afford one. When I was finally able to purchased one, I felt a sense of overwhelming accomplishment. Try it sometimes, you might actually enjoy that feeling...

Furthermore, these vanities have no affect on the game play of AL as expressed by Zeus. Vanities are strictly based on perceptions, what you might perceived as awesome, others might not care for. I have friends that would not spend a single gold on these "awesome" vanities.

eugene9707
09-23-2016, 03:38 PM

Sorry, but ... nothing is fair.

Vanity is like Ferrari, people want them, they have amazing design. The design are there , they are tradeable, you can buy them second hand.
So then .... why should everyone get a Ferrari for free? because they want it ?

same idea goes to vanities.

Zeus
09-23-2016, 04:02 PM

You want a Ferrari for free. Sorry bud, it isn't happening. It's healthy for games to have goals. There's always Kias that do the job just fine, you know.

JesuisCharlie
09-23-2016, 04:19 PM
I'm not a "whiny kid" even if i'm a fan of the game, i have 19years old and i'm on those enought lucky to get "lovely parents ( if that is english? ) and a home to sleep. I lived on the peace but the life never handled me nothing, i know what the work is because i'm working to enter on Commandos parachutiste d'infanterie de Marine to serve my country so "accomplishement" yes, i know what it means to suffer even if i conced you that my life never been very excited but at least regarding Space time games, i have a little experiences so don't worry i know what a vanity is. I owned the medusa set from a player named "Zulgath" for 3 hash bows, long bows at the beginings when i was back on the game as a collector; If i remember right he called them "bananas" bows. I also bought the Frankeinsten helm. I finally sell them all.
Don't see any sufficiency on my Messages but only kindness and love for the game.
Your life is probably full of accomplishements and money so i give you my humble excuses. I also havent any prétentions to get a ferrari because if i had one million i would rather ( i hope) put it on associations for homeless.

Keep in mind that i never asked them for free, 2-3 millions is a fair price for me.
Regards, Maxime.

Energizeric
09-23-2016, 04:22 PM
Is there absolutely nothing that can be allowed to be expensive and rare without everyone complaining?!?!?!????

I'd love to get my hands on one of those original jester outfits. Will I ever be able to? I hope so, but possibly not. If I ever did manage to save up the 50m or so it costs, they better not re-release them so that it will now be worth 2-3m or I'd have a fit.

Perceval
09-23-2016, 04:41 PM
Ahahaha, you all voted for more equality in gears so we must be on the right path!

I'm looking forward to a vendor/vanityzavier of all in-game vanities!

It would also be nice to get rid of the value of ancient vanities so people actually purchase and WEAR future/new releases.

Give that new Ferrari away for free and everyone has it...who wouldn't want to buy and drive that new Toyota? ;)

herculeans
09-23-2016, 08:13 PM
I have to add that too: if Léonard de Vinci reproduce his painting, the painting will keep a hight value but maybe a "lil" less because it's Léonard de Vinci himself! In the case of Leaderboards vanities, the design as "Leaderboard" prices will keep them a hight value. But of course we are on a game so the plat price for one set is the most important to protect their value ( or a restricted drop ) exactly like De Vinci can't produce 1000 painting so he sell them at a high price.

Lol it's just a game! And the answer is no

Noooooooooooo

Don't be lazy farm earn money and buy it

Type /promo Amazon u will get a exclusive untradable vanity with awesome fire thing :p

I

herculeans
09-23-2016, 08:23 PM
I'm not a "whiny kid" even if i'm a fan of the game, i have 19years old and i'm on those enought lucky to get "lovely parents ( if that is english? ) and a home to sleep. I lived on the peace but the life never handled me nothing, i know what the work is because i'm working to enter on Commandos parachutiste d'infanterie de Marine to serve my country so "accomplishement" yes, i know what it means to suffer even if i conced you that my life never been very excited but at least regarding Space time games, i have a little experiences so don't worry i know what a vanity is. I owned the medusa set from a player named "Zulgath" for 3 hash bows, long bows at the beginings when i was back on the game as a collector; If i remember right he called them "bananas" bows. I also bought the Frankeinsten helm. I finally sell them all.
Don't see any sufficiency on my Messages but only kindness and love for the game.
Your life is probably full of accomplishements and money so i give you my humble excuses. I also havent any prétentions to get a ferrari because if i had one million i would rather ( i hope) put it on associations for homeless.

Keep in mind that i never asked them for free, 2-3 millions is a fair price for me.
Regards, Maxime.

Looks like u r having 2,5m and making threads
To reduce price are hoping for STS to release them if they do so I will quit straight away not only me many ppl will do so :D

JesuisCharlie
09-23-2016, 08:48 PM
The one who is lazy is you, you put Two posts without any arguments and when i read you i really start to be affraid for next generations.
Your little quote with "/promo...unreadable" show at an insane point how your ridicule regarding that your not posting a SMS but a msg on the forum; then don't try to use the "laught". Because your just not funny at all!

How should i blam you when most of reply are full of judgements and attack the personnality instead of the ideas?

I guess most of internet is full of that, those peoples who read "comments" so they think they can have ideas on all the things!

You will be credible guys, the day you will start to post ARGUMENTS and details the posts instead of place stupidities and hate.

It's always the other who have false and he is stupid..i want at all cost spread my "ideas"..i'm better and unique..but the other is nothing. I'ma rich player on Arcane Legends so better than those poors.. I'm older on the forum and i have a better signature and more thanks! Yes!
But i prefere be clear,
it's not your stupid posts guys that will make me stop dream for more equality and anwesomeness such as these amazing vanities for the game.

Then i will be honest and finish with a touch such as yours, don't worry Herculeans you won't be a big lose!! Be safe.
Cordialement.

herculeans
09-23-2016, 08:52 PM
The one who is lazy is you, you put Two posts without any arguments and when i read you i really start to be affraid for next generations.

How should i blam you when most of reply are full of judgements and attack the personnality instead of the ideas?

I guess most of internet is full of that, those peoples who read "comments" so they think they can have ideas on all the things!

You will be credible guys, the day you will start to post ARGUMENTS and details the posts instead of place stupidities and hate.

It's always the other who have false and he is stupid..i want at all cost spread my "ideas"..i'm better and unique..but the other is nothing. I'ma rich player on Arcane Legends so better than those poors.. I'm older on the forum and i have a better signature and more thanks! Yes!
But i prefere be clear,
it's not your stupid posts guys that will make me stop dream for more equality and anwesomeness such as these amazing vanities for the game.

Then i will be honest and finish with a touch such as yours, don't worry Herculeans you won't be a big lose!! Be safe.
Cordialement.

Woot lol grow up it's just a game may be you r a kid I'm leaving this childish thread I swear I don't post on your ---- thread

Older player al? Older than Zeus? And by the way there is one more thread in suggestions you better stop this thread as if it looks like you are using multiple account to post threads already those suggestions were seen by devs

Use /promo amazon that vanity has all what you demand for unique, untradable, fire effect(as particsl effect) so that's it and if you still want a ghost set in dreams you may get one

JesuisCharlie
09-23-2016, 09:18 PM
So yes, your trying to create drama and close the thread. If i'm "older" and better than Zeus? Not your business! And i really don't care of the curiculum vitae of each member! But yes i started Pocket Legends like 3months after it was on IOS i had 12-13 years old, when it was almost on firsts MMORPG pages, that make you happy to know this? If i'm creating multiples accounts? Really dude you think i have only this to do on my life? You take the peoples for? I won't be here to write you if so and i can assume that devs are enought intelligent to see such things.. If it had importance. You see! Some peoples aren't agree with you! :0
You don't want peoples make these threads because your affraid of the Arlorian Majority posts of good sens? Well, these vanities cause a problem of Equality.. Yes like on the French devise...EQUALITY And when the game tend to go more and more for ALL PEOPLES. It's a bit scary that you don't see it's on your own interest. But it will one day or another i hope, be fix for the interest of All!!
Thanks.
oh wait.. I didn't saw.. Your indinesian!
Maybe we have a problem of culture!

Zeus
09-23-2016, 09:19 PM
So yes, your trying to create drama and close the thread. If i'm "older" and better than Zeus? Not your business! And i really don't care of the curiculum vitae of each member! But yes i started Pocket Legends like 3months after it was on IOS i had 12-13 years old, when it was almost on firsts MMORPG pages, that make you happy to know this? If i'm creating multiples accounts? Really dude you think i have only this to do on my life? You take the peoples for? I won't be here to write you if so and i can assume that devs are enought intelligent to see such things.. If it had importance. You see! Some peoples aren't agree with you! :0
You don't want peoples make these threads because your affraid of the Arlorian Majority posts of good sens? Well, these vanities cause a problem of Equality.. Yes like on the French devise...EQUALITY And when the game tend to go more and more for ALL PEOPLES. It's a bit scary that you don't see it's on your own interest. But it will one day or another i hope, be fix for the interest of All!!
Thanks.

If you started 3 months after PL, that would make me older. These vanities do not cause an issue of equality. They do not alter stats. Therefore there's no equality issue to be seen. Those who've purchased the vanities have earned them fair and square.

JustG already answered this isn't happening right now. Let's please not make a huge drama out of it. I'm sure developers understand it's not needed because it has nothing to do with character enhancement and just destroys people's goals.

What you want is communism. Sorry mate, communism isn't happening.

herculeans
09-23-2016, 09:25 PM
Thanks.

Hmmm... let's come to reality can you stand near to Obama? (Isn't that inequality you must fight for it)

Yes I'm rich but those money (in game) was not easy to earn 2-3yrs back ihave been playing for 3yrs I never bought single platinum and you want to over take me just like that ?

lol I'm waiting for a dev to close this thread ( dramas closing this thread *shifty eyes*)

Meanwhile don't forget to fight for you equality with president Obama

I must say this you type so long!!!

JesuisCharlie
09-23-2016, 09:46 PM
Communisme for a future military?
Sorry "mate" but i think you didn't learnt history! I also don't see the rapport, one time again.. With the equality.

For someone who posted what, 2000posts? Your not able to read me properly?
So here is for you ;) : "i started Pocket Legends like 2-3 months after it was on IOS, i had 12-13 years old ( i said previously i'm 19 )".

My dear Herculeans, you are very lose, i said also that i'm french and not american!!! Italian origins if you want know! Yes we understood, all you want is this thread close because you are not agree with the majority. I type long because i'm on phone, it's all i have, i dont have a computeur so.. Sorry. Then i don't know how it work on india but it seems that its a Monarchie with richs and the others... One more time i do your same not argumented comparaisons.
Vive la France!

herculeans
09-23-2016, 09:55 PM
Sorry "mate" but i think you didn't learnt history! I also don't see the rapport, one time again.. With the equality.

So here is for you ;) : "i started Pocket Legends like 2-3 months after it was on IOS, i had 12-13 years old ( i said previously i'm 19 )".

My dear Herculeans, you are very lose, i said also that i'm french and not american!!! Italian origins if you want know! Yes we understood, all you want is this thread close because you are not agree with the majority. I type long because i'm on phone, it's all i have, i dont have a computeur so.. Sorry. Then i don't know how it work on india but it seems that its a Monarchie with richs and the others... One more time i do your same not argumented comparaisons.
Vive la France!

More like Donald trumps and Hitler

Zeus
09-23-2016, 10:00 PM

Vive la France!

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/command-economy.asp

Here you go, please learn. You want equality, but you do not realize in our economy, it is a free market. When you insure that everybody gets the same thing, it starts to resemble a command economy, which in turn is a bi-product of communism.

What we have is equal opportunity, not equality. They are two very different things. You had the equal opportunity to download the application, play during event, and run leaderboard. You should not expect equality for things that are vanities. There is never going to be equality, there will be only equal opportunity. If you chose not to take advantage of that opportunity, you only have yourself to blame. However, no worries! You can save up just like the rest of us have and buy what you missed out on!

P.S: Please be respectful in your future posts or you have no business on these forums. I know my history extremely well.

JesuisCharlie
09-23-2016, 10:02 PM
La France, le pays des droits de l'homme!

Please don't make politics. And remember and respect the french and all Allies who gave their life to fight the nazi barbary .

One more time Zeus, you miss interpreted my words, if i guess 2-3 millions it'a good price it mean that not everyone can buy it so It isn't, neither, gived.

Zeus
09-23-2016, 10:09 PM
La France, le pays des droits de l'homme!

Please don't make politics. And remember and respect the french and all Allies who gave their life to fight the nazi barbary .

One more time Zeus, you miss interpreted my words, if i guess 2-3 millions it'a good price it mean that not everyone can buy it so It isn't, neither, gived.

Response to this thread. It isn't happening. Please, go earn the vanity that you want. If you can earn 2-3 million, then you can also earn 20-30 million for the truly exclusive vanities. By the way, 2-3 million gets you very nice looking vanity combos. If it's not the one you want, then you save up more. That is the entire point of playing an MMO.

For YOU, 2-3 million is a good price. For OTHERS, it is not. The price and the entire idea is subjective. As shown by the developer quote, I highly doubt they are going to piss their long term veterans off by re-releasing vanities that have nothing to do with character advancement.

Visiting
09-23-2016, 10:11 PM
Response to this thread. It isn't happening. Please, go earn the vanity that you want. If you can earn 2-3 million, then you can also earn 20-30 million for the truly exclusive vanities. By the way, 2-3 million gets you very nice looking vanity combos. If it's not the one you want, then you save up more. That is the entire point of playing an MMO.

How do make money?

Zeus
09-23-2016, 10:13 PM
How do make money?

Right now, I started up merchanting again. I know others farm that cryostar boss for the expensive vanities and have made a killing. I've made about 30M+ gold since I started up merchanting again.

Visiting
09-23-2016, 10:14 PM
Right now, I started up merchanting again. I know others farm that cryostar boss for the expensive vanities and have made a killing. I've made about 30M+ gold since I started up merchanting again.

You need gold for both and you know it +.+

herculeans
09-23-2016, 10:31 PM
You need gold for both and you know it +.+

In mmo everyone have developed their own way of earning

Some feel merching cool some farm,hoarding,scamming,buying plats,running events,selling ign,names etc..

Ppl have developed lot of ways, some are against tos but they don't care

Visiting
09-23-2016, 10:38 PM
In mmo everyone have developed their own way of earning

Some feel merching cool some farm,hoarding,scamming,buying plats,running events,selling ign,names etc..

Ppl have developed lot of ways, some are against tos but they don't care

Scamming has the highest profit margin, guess I'll do that

JesuisCharlie
09-23-2016, 10:56 PM
2-3 millions was a subjective guess and a part of one of my posts. I'm glad at least, you took the time to reply and explain all things about this subjective price.

But the main subject is these "Leaderboard" vanities are tradeable.

In short:
Like i said, for exemple, this last days Frank mask was at about 1m400k on the Consignement Shop when medusa and ghost aren't on the same line.
Because he have a flat and "ugly" head; but nice designed like on the movie!

It shows what? This isn't the Leaderboard mention but right the design of those vanities that interest the peoples.

Tradeables for what? Maybe to protect them from the eternal sleep!
We can think, with reasons that: for those vanities stay on a "closed circle" the few hightly richs will try to own them all so their price will even increase. Or just for selfishness.
This is crazy thoughts ( but probably true.. ) and i'm not entirely agree with that but just to shows things on another point of view.

So make the mention tradeable ensure them to be protect and allow to release them on the future.
Their design is unique and is very differents of the "casuals" vanities, it's flagrant.
So many loves and passion have to be spread without restrictions..

So we can honesly be free to think that they will be release for exemple on Halloween for 1250plats ( i mention, "for exemple" i'm not a dev and don't know the statistics/business to protect them).

According with this, eggs such as "gold slobber" was on the same situation of deals.
But what they were ? Only legendary with the mention "gold" and leaderboard rewards.

Someone told me stuff about "accomplishement", my difference with him is i don't necessary work always to get something when the simple act grant me satisfaction.

In conclusion, when you have tradeable rewards you can legitimly believe that they will be release laters. Firsts owners should be proud of their situations and happy when they are released later ( even if, often, only those not happy post message! ) for Arlorians. They have accomplish a personnal goal and had the honor to "test" them firsts.
When you buy a hisha egg at 9m you are aware of what it will happens next.

On that case of "Leaderboard Vanities" nothing change but the final value. It's logic that a price at 100k won't deserve these awesomeness.

Psychoism
09-24-2016, 12:22 AM
Yep, JustG already said it's not happening. If they're going to do it, leave exclusive vanities out. There's simply no reason for this except to satisfy people who want everything handed to them without any goals.

It's ridiculous. How greedy can the game get?

Yeah, If this event going to be live, They shouldn't put the exclusive vanities on it like Ghost, Medusa etc. All Leaderboard vanities.

QuaseT
09-24-2016, 02:06 AM
I understand the egg-zavier event because we needed eggs for the new pet slot system. I understand the antignome_thief because we needed the stats for elite underhul. I understand the Xp-Thief so more players can enjoy the lvl cap but for what do we need the vanity thief?! To make some poor guys look rich? To make some players quit who looted/bought/got rewared the vanities with hard work long ago? If you want a ghost, medusa, frank, golem, spirit etc set... just buy it like everybody else did. Just my opinion. Ty

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Zynzyn
09-24-2016, 05:30 AM

Request/Suggestion:

A vanity outfit thief might be done later but how about a Vanity Visage Thief now?

Vida Salon from Windmoore could be the new Visage/Hair Vanity Thief for example.

If we miss her, there would be platinum purchase vendors to pick and buy what we'd like. Please make those new vanity hair/visage limited time only.

iamsorry
09-24-2016, 05:40 AM
pls no....god

Saud
09-24-2016, 02:15 PM
I understand the egg-zavier event because we needed eggs for the new pet slot system. I understand the antignome_thief because we needed the stats for elite underhul. I understand the Xp-Thief so more players can enjoy the lvl cap but for what do we need the vanity thief?! To make some poor guys look rich? To make some players quit who looted/bought/got rewared the vanities with hard work long ago? If you want a ghost, medusa, frank, golem, spirit etc set... just buy it like everybody else did. Just my opinion. Ty

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Indeed!
No vanity thief or vendor.. Ever.

transcendmp860
09-24-2016, 02:32 PM
Yes vanity thief but out jester/golem/ghost/frank/medusa sets...and etc bec the game will be totally boring.They will be no purpose to struggle for something.For example I want a frank set and yeti set for myself so I find it challenging merching and farming to afford them.But making them available in such a way would be a total disaster.And no, I dont own any of those sets yet for those who going to critisize me.Get some goals and try to accomplish them with ur OWN effort and not by begging sts to make ur dreams come true.After this vanity event (if they do it) u will probably ask for more like arcane weapon thief , not to mention the platinum thief.And a question...After u get ur desirable gear,vanity,pet (thanks to all these events) what will u do with ur golds left?Hoard it as personal acchievement?And even if u do, u will become bored one day.And what's next?Quitting the Game...
To conclude there is no point in making such an event as Vanity will not make u stronger as u all know vanities DONT give u ANY stats.

transcendmp860
09-24-2016, 02:38 PM
Yes vanity thief but out jester/golem/ghost/frank/medusa sets...and etc bec the game will be totally boring.They will be no purpose to struggle for something.For example I want a frank set and yeti set for myself so I find it challenging merching and farming to afford them.But making them available in such a way would be a total disaster.And no, I dont own any of those sets yet for those who going to critisize me.Get some goals and try to accomplish them with ur OWN effort and not by begging sts to make ur dreams come true.After this vanity event (if they do it) u will probably ask for more like arcane weapon thief , not to mention the platinum thief.And a question...After u get ur desirable gear,vanity,pet (thanks to all these events) what will u do with ur golds left?Hoard it as personal acchievement?And even if u do, u will become bored one day.And what's next?Quitting the Game...
To conclude there is no point in making such an event as Vanity will not make u stronger as u all know vanities DONT give u ANY stats.

Perceval
09-24-2016, 03:36 PM
Out with the old and in with the new. I believe this is sts's intention. Take a look around in game and tell me how many people you see wearing the new ghost knight and raven vanities. Now compare that to the number you see wearing ancient vanities. Now give me percentages for both.

With all this talk about 'equal opportunity' and 'not equality'...let's see, me and 500 of my friends are warriors, we all each want the coloured jester vanity set and are all willing to each pay 50m for the sets.

Solve our problem please.

Ardbeg
09-24-2016, 04:13 PM
Out with the old and in with the new. I believe this is sts's intention. Take a look around in game and tell me how many people you see wearing the new ghost knight and raven vanities. Now compare that to the number you see wearing ancient vanities. Now give me percentages for both.

With all this talk about 'equal opportunity' and 'not equality'...let's see, me and 500 of my friends are warriors, we all each want the coloured jester vanity set and are all willing to each pay 50m for the sets.

Solve our problem please.

No problem would be solved: When Delphina showcased the new red jester everyone got crazy. After everyone had one on the first day, all stopped caring. It is not about the look, but about the rarity and uniqueness in game. And that, you can never have for all players.

JesuisCharlie
09-24-2016, 04:49 PM
There is differences between events Jesters and Leaderboard vanities:
- First, these jesters have been availables at differents events.
-Second, they have the same design of commons vanities ( they are two with differents prices ) but a different colour, this colour make the difference as a rare vanity.

Finally, we can understand that if event Jesters are rare it's because the purpose, the interest of the jesters collection lie with the idea of the differents colours. The purple one is a special edition of Jesters to make their owners differents of the others same owners.

When i'm talking about the Leaderboard vanities, i speak about them as a lover of the game.
I don't want own them for myslef, like i said, i sold the medusa set ( for 3m ! Yes 3millions. ) and the Frank mask. I will do a better use of my income to start more characters or try other aspects of the game like the pvp.
So if you consider those vanities as a challenge right, it's up to you! I hope not many peoples consider the same thing!!
It's not because, like most of you noticed that i care of this subject about the game that i want own them. These are stupids conclusions made by peoples who think and play like that.

I write all my messages as a Fan and more since i started their games when i was a kid and today, when i found more time to play back i use my experience to point some of incorrect and things that can be involve.
Actually, i remember a video with a woman named "Remieme", community manager showing the medusa look and talking for Halloween.
Sorry guys if i love the game and the anwesome designs. I'm maybe not "loyal" like Zeus said because i don't own them but a least i take time to try to do my best with messages because i like the game and that can be arround.

I will finish with this: you have to keep in mind that the progress is better than the contrary. I wll stop here to don't fire new politics.

Thanks.

Perceval
09-24-2016, 06:17 PM
I'll take a "we don't CURRENTLY plan to do such an event" over "we will never do such an event" anyday.

I'd say holders of vanities worth tens of millions have been given time to prepare starting from now. Just please don't complain if such an event actually goes live some weeks or months from now. You would have been given ample time.

Lets not forget that the [leaderboard] pet 'shady and surge' was given away in crates. The value went from (if I remember correctly) around 70m+ to (currently) just over 3m.

I really don't see an issue with releasing leaderboard vanities via a vanity thief.

I'd say the moral of this is: 'Only invest an amount of gold you would not mind making a loss on at some point'.

Some of you should know how this game works by now.

Zeus
09-24-2016, 06:21 PM
I'll take a "we don't CURRENTLY plan to do such an event" over "we will never do such an event" anyday.

I'd say holders of vanities worth tens of millions have been given time to prepare starting from now. Just please don't complain if such an event actually goes live some weeks or months from now. You would have been given ample time.

Lets not forget that the [leaderboard] pet 'shady and surge' was given away in crates. The value went from (if I remember correctly) around 70m+ to (currently) just over 3m.

I really don't see an issue with releasing leaderboard vanities via a vanity thief.

The different was...SNS makes a difference in gameplay. Vanities, however, do not.

Perceval
09-24-2016, 06:28 PM
The different was...SNS makes a difference in gameplay. Vanities, however, do not.
Both are/were intended to be exclusive. *using lb vanities as a comparison*

Magiczmasterz
09-24-2016, 06:39 PM
I agree with Zeus, getting vanities aren't important, and if this was a thing, the original jester vanity would basically just be another normal vanity, nothing special

JesuisCharlie
09-24-2016, 06:43 PM
Yes, and gold Slobber made a difference of gameplay?

Perceval
09-24-2016, 07:00 PM
I agree with Zeus, getting vanities aren't important, and if this was a thing, the original jester vanity would basically just be another normal vanity, nothing special
We can all speculate on what this means for us but getting rid of the value of old vanities means newly released vanities will have more value and more purchases (a bonus for sts).

I don't really know any other mmorpg where vanities that don't give stat bonuses are the most expensive items in game. Its something to stop and think about sometimes.

Zeus
09-24-2016, 07:07 PM
We can all speculate on what this means for us but getting rid of the value of old vanities means newly released vanities will have more value and more purchases (a bonus for sts).

I don't really know any other mmorpg where vanities that don't give stat bonuses are the most expensive items in game. Its something to stop and think about sometimes.

It's not speculation. This happened in PL, it wasn't pretty.

Perceval
09-24-2016, 07:10 PM
What exactly wasn't pretty, if I may ask?

Anyway, if such an event happens, I'll be looking forward to it. If it doesn't, I'm not bothered in the least.

Vanities without stats are the most expensive items in a mmorpg? Hmm. Something to think about eh?

JesuisCharlie
09-24-2016, 08:01 PM
STS aren't greedy, they want more peoples to enjoy their game; we saw it with last events. The prices of these vanities aren't the right and i'm sure they will fix it one time or another because Leaderboard tradeables items, even vanities without any variants mean to be release later.
They also understood that: peoples like all the game aspects and the best thing to thanks them and give a long-live to the game ( with a well deserved business ) it's to spread the fun and "touch the hearts". They are working for evolution, more contents and their best strenght: events.
They understood how it work and they do it very well.

Pocket Legends was a mix of the same designs, because of their success, on Arcane Legends it's all the other side they are able to build. They are building an unique MMORPG with awesome and availables designs.

Suentous PO
09-24-2016, 08:14 PM

Let me guess, the droid suit?

Zeus
09-24-2016, 11:12 PM
Let me guess, the droid suit?

The droid suit returned in PL? Joking?

Suentous PO
09-24-2016, 11:21 PM
The droid suit returned in PL? Joking?

No, I misunderstood you. I thought you were alluding to one of the statless vanities people have done some bad things to each other over.
You were probably refering to some of the holiday items?

Iliketolol
09-25-2016, 10:37 AM
Oh well eggs are consumables, thus it didnt made much change... With time these eggs will be back at their prices.. But the vanities @@ they will always remain cheap @@

Zeus
09-25-2016, 10:59 AM
No, I misunderstood you. I thought you were alluding to one of the statless vanities people have done some bad things to each other over.
You were probably refering to some of the holiday items?

Yep, the holiday items.

saphirae
09-29-2016, 03:35 PM

Many of us also worked as horses to get gear and pets and all the rest....and very very fast it became useless... So get use to it i guess cause what sts doing for some time now...nothing more surprises me only making me more and more bored in game

saphirae
09-29-2016, 03:40 PM
This month thief events... Next month police events or swat events and there is balance ahaha
And for last circus event month and we will be leading stars

saphirae
09-29-2016, 03:51 PM
Blazerdd, i'm very agree with you.

STS can make huge profit if they add plat merch or something like that with these events.
Each events can only be a bless for the game because there is so many aspects and personnal achievements that you can't fill them all. The challenge and the pleasure is always intact.
as G said only "little profit they make" and i sense soon itll be even less hehehe
And another thing they said about they always made plat sales 1-2 times per year.... Hmmmm i remember time when plat sales were always after big events... That i remember perfectly...and now they hide it like snake its legs hehehe

Justg
09-29-2016, 04:10 PM
To reiterate:

A couple of things:

1) This is not even on the horizon, so don't sweat it for now.

2) There are a ton of vanities in the game, not just leaderboard ones. IF we ever do a vanity thief, we won't just give away what people have worked so hard for.

3) Anyone who says they will quit if we do this or that gets a time out. We don't like threats and are sure you can communicate in a more mature fashion. Use your adult words.

Rock on,

- g

Shutting this one down.