PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Arlorian Twilight, lets discuss!

Titanfall
09-21-2016, 01:12 PM
So the expansion has finally been confirmed! For anyone who has missed the announcement and is way too lazy to click over to the announcement section here is the link -> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?374330-Expansion-Preview-Arlorian-Twilight

I think it sounds awesome! STG are making the game more into an RPG by adding more RPG elements such as lore (something this game really lacked) which is great! The faction system sounds cool and I'm excited to see how the ranks and exalted ranks play out as well as what buffs and interactions they offer. (Dark apostle ftw!) Random dungeon system sounds great too, what do you guys think? Theres still "tons" of stuff to be revealed so lets even speculate!

blazerdd
09-21-2016, 01:14 PM
I personally love this! It would also be awesome to have a never-ending dungeon. I think RS has one. The longer you last, the better the rewards!

Titanfall
09-21-2016, 01:20 PM
I personally love this! It would also be awesome to have a never-ending dungeon. I think RS has one. The longer you last, the better the rewards!

I would also really like to see that!

Ronesg
09-21-2016, 02:04 PM
That expansion looks AWSOME!! Looking forward for the new mobs, bosses, and this never ending dungeon. Also this ranking system looks dope

Nabkro
09-21-2016, 02:57 PM
I really love the idea
but i believe it is too early for raising the level cap, that's my only complaint :)

Psychoism
09-21-2016, 02:59 PM
I like the expansion but it's early, We should finish the harvest/halloween/christmas event before releasing the level cap, But we can't stop sts :D But i like new farming maps to make some GOOOOLDSSSSS :banana: