PDA

View Full Version : Allow different classes to perform actions faster.

Silentarrow
09-20-2011, 04:12 PM
Hey guys! I think it would be cool if each class could complete an action faster. What I have in mind is this.

Commandos-
Commando's will be able to breach/place bombs faster than anyother class.

Operatives-
Operatives will be able to open chests faster than all classes

Engineer-
Engineers will be able to open doors faster than all other classes.

Cabero
09-20-2011, 04:39 PM
Would be interesting but I doubt the devs would do it. Maybe if there were some other kind of perks to each class.

Silentarrow
09-20-2011, 06:00 PM
Would be interesting but I doubt the devs would do it. Maybe if there were some other kind of perks to each class.

Hmm.. Maybe Op walks faster/shoots faster, Tanks have a higher aggro rate, and Engies stims work more effectively?

Cabero
09-20-2011, 10:55 PM
Hmm.. Maybe Op walks faster/shoots faster, Tanks have a higher aggro rate, and Engies stims work more effectively?
I like that idea a lot better.

Fac3bon3s
09-21-2011, 10:30 AM
I like the idea of each class having a specific action they can do better or faster.

But you can not allow the Comm to create more agro it would ruin the game mechanics already in place.

And having engineer stimp pack usage be more effective would cause people who play other classes to become upset

Ops being able to move faster would not really create any benefit. Minus the fact they may run into enemies quicker and pulling all the agro right away.

OPs opening supply crates and Comms placing bombs faster than other classes kind of negate each other.

Necrobane
09-21-2011, 11:01 AM
Actually I think this would be fair. Atm the hidden areas are accessed in different speeds going from com>op>engi. Your suggestion appears to have evened the playing field. Could lead to more team strategy too :)