PDA

View Full Version : Banished thief !

capeo
09-21-2016, 08:19 PM
Since no one has the set and new content is coming it just makes sense.

loyti
09-21-2016, 08:32 PM
I have to say no. Adding insult to injury. I say let's leave it that way for now and we just hope STS will release some new events where in the set will have a significant advantage.

Saud
09-21-2016, 09:58 PM
No

/11char

Psychoism
09-22-2016, 12:59 AM
Nahhhh, No to Banished Thief.

Safiras
09-22-2016, 01:28 AM
Getting Antignome set was already too easy. The Banished set should be kept exclusive (I do not have the set and am also stuck at the amulet part of the quest like a lot of people). If everything were to be handed to us just like that there would be no challenge, no motivation to play this game at all.

Energizeric
09-22-2016, 02:10 AM
How about the "Capeo Thief". But instead of trying to kill him, we let him get away..... :encouragement:

loyti
09-22-2016, 02:42 AM
How about the "Capeo Thief". But instead of trying to kill him, we let him get away.....

this makes me laugh so hard. :victorious:

LastArlorian
09-22-2016, 09:02 AM
NOOO pls :3

Avaree
09-22-2016, 10:49 AM
Getting Antignome set was already too easy. The Banished set should be kept exclusive (I do not have the set and am also stuck at the amulet part of the quest like a lot of people). If everything were to be handed to us just like that there would be no challenge, no motivation to play this game at all.

Well said Saf.

I agree if this happened, why push forward on new expansion, we can just sit back and wait for vendors.

NO
To
BANISHED VENDOR

capeo
09-22-2016, 11:28 AM
Change is the only consistent thing in life. New expansion new gear progression. Banished set won't be worth the effort when legendary or mythic 61 gear is competitive with the set.

That being said I stuck with the glintstone set for months after the 56 expansion so I understand the compulsion to collect all the pieces. I'm going to keep trying for the banished set too. I just won't spend the same amount of time on it when new content is available. What do you think the chances are of collecting the set part time?

Melthyz
09-22-2016, 03:30 PM
Or you can wait for expansion to be released, those who have completed the set will be selling them if the pieces are tradable.

Avaree
09-22-2016, 04:17 PM
Or you can wait for expansion to be released, those who have completed the set will be selling them if the pieces are tradable.

All of antignome pieces are tradable, all but the banished helm is tradable.

eugene9707
09-22-2016, 04:50 PM
Change is the only consistent thing in life. New expansion new gear progression. Banished set won't be worth the effort when legendary or mythic 61 gear is competitive with the set.

That being said I stuck with the glintstone set for months after the 56 expansion so I understand the compulsion to collect all the pieces. I'm going to keep trying for the banished set too. I just won't spend the same amount of time on it when new content is available. What do you think the chances are of collecting the set part time?

Exactly, so why bother releasing banished thief? just so everyone can have it easily ? But then again, you said new content stuff will be better, so why bother ?

Just leave the banished set as is, people can still farm their butts of to get them if they choose to. Plus if they do get it, they'll probably be able to secure themselves a spot in the lb for underhaul.

Just because it was made , and potentially going to be out dated, doesn't mean everyone should have it for free.

Energizeric
09-22-2016, 11:40 PM
I still have to make approximately 350 runs through Elite Underhul for my elite APs, and a similar amount through the Elite Glintstone dungeons. So I will work on the banished set while I do that. Don't take the fun away from me. As it is, I had to run 500 times through some Elite dungeons that were 100% boring with nothing to farm. At least these two will be interesting.

greekAL
09-23-2016, 08:49 AM
imo banished items may should be in expansion vendors for tokens tht u gather in new expansion! thts cause they said tht we will need them later at game so is the only way to play the expansion and same time farm for banished items!

Fredystern
09-24-2016, 10:51 AM
imo banished items may should be in expansion vendors for tokens tht u gather in new expansion! thts cause they said tht we will need them later at game so is the only way to play the expansion and same time farm for banished items!
If banish item could obtain easily by token vendor. So what happen for those who was nearly complete the quest. Lets say today you have finally bought the best item in the game, and suddenly the next day there is an announcement that the devs will make a giveaway to all player and it was the best item in the game, what will you feel??

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

capeo
10-05-2016, 10:08 PM
So now that season is ending and no one has the set I'm resurrecting this thread to see if you still hate the banished thief :) I don't think it will be a reality but I can't imagine it's such a bad idea now.

Hopefully they will buff the drops at least. Can you imagine being new and going through all this? I skipped the glintstone set on my alt, I will be skipping the banished set on both. I at least try to farm for the set with my main but don't really think underhul will be popular anymore. Hard to find a group to run with.

msustro
10-05-2016, 11:35 PM
The Banished Thief is still a bad idea ;)

Qnoy
10-06-2016, 12:02 AM
no, please not another thief .. we have done enough with free Egg & AG give away , time to chill down a bit and wait till new stuff come to us.

Kenzou
10-06-2016, 12:10 AM
I will say NO for Banish Thief.
Antignome Thief is already enough. Banish set shall remain exclusive on my opinion. Think about other people who spent golds and hardwork just to complete the set.

will0
10-06-2016, 01:22 AM
nobody is farming much for banish set as it is going obsolete during expansion

lissil
10-06-2016, 05:36 AM
Still no to banish thief. People should learn to work hard for their stuff instead of always asking for ways to basically getting them for free.

After banish thief, what will people ask for next? "Ohhh weapons are so expensive. Please give us a weapon thief!"

No. Just no.

will0
10-06-2016, 05:54 AM
i would say that to antignome set yet it happened... those whom own the set before are not happy either... i am not saying +1 idea just making a point

capeo
10-06-2016, 01:31 PM
Look at Ardbegs' guide. They gave up. Thief, event, buff it doesn't matter. Just give people a chance to find Ishmael the set. If the best gave up it isn't going to happen.

Everytime new content is released old stuff is devalued. It will happen anyway....Everyone complained people got the anti gnome for "free" but if you didn't play during the event you didn't get it. I will go one step further. If you didn't play during the bug you probably bought it. Don't worry it's still hard to get now. Banished even harder, I've been running elite hugal since the event and still don't have the ring. I will try to loot but won't buy it because today new sets start.

Ardbeg
10-06-2016, 02:50 PM
Look at Ardbegs' guide. They gave up. Thief, event, buff it doesn't matter. Just give people a chance to find Ishmael the set. If the best gave up it isn't going to happen.

Correction: I did not give up, it s against my nature. All i am asking is a buff that moves the odds into the range "It really drops.", not a free for all party.