PDA

View Full Version : Where's the Developer

Majik
09-20-2011, 05:40 PM
Okay do the developers even play the game at all? I could never find one and everybody has those ears? Somebody please help me find one!

Cascade
09-20-2011, 05:42 PM
You just have to be lucky. The devs I'm sure are very busy making the game.

BodMaster
09-20-2011, 06:00 PM
Okay do the developers even play the game at all? I could never find one and everybody has those ears? Somebody please help me find one!

Devs don't play the game.. they just pop up out of no where.. you have to be lucky to be on at the right time and if you see a player with 'Red Font' above wave and hope to get a vanity (antenna) :)

LegalShet
09-20-2011, 06:02 PM
I finally got 1... well 2 ha
my little brother has been begging me to get him one
and im like HOW? they dont sell them -_-
so finally i saw a dev and logged his account and wala :P

Battlelock
09-20-2011, 06:03 PM
Uhm Devastating do play the game. Just not always with the "dev" names everyone knows.

BodMaster
09-20-2011, 06:16 PM

Haha congratz to you!

You know what would have been funnier though.. is you leaving logging in and them not being there or instance was full!! :p

Best way to catch them is just before an update or change within the game check Announcements im guessing Legal got lucky as they are adding them awesome arm bands to the SGs :)

Uhm Devastating do play the game. Just not always with the "dev" names everyone knows.

Yes im aware of that. We have a 'Dev' in our guild doesn't mean they can give away antenna and such.. which is what this guys thread was about.

Thanks for constructive criticism though :)

Ebalere
09-21-2011, 12:34 AM

Bad girl!

SUPAPRODIGY
09-21-2011, 01:22 AM
My luck is really bad 5 months of searching still no antenna :(

Kakatoa91
09-21-2011, 01:27 AM

Dev gives antennas most of time when they r on but not always.
They dont give ears (cat one). Those r available in platinum store

JaytB
09-21-2011, 01:29 AM
Devs are like pink glyph drops... Sometimes you can't find one, while other times they seem to be everywhere :D

Kindread
09-21-2011, 04:46 AM
How do I make my name red like the guy I just saw on Numa Prime? What does that mean?

*halo*

Cahaun
09-21-2011, 05:55 AM

Bad girl!

You tell me. I have three antennas!

CanonicalKoi
09-21-2011, 11:49 AM
How do I make my name red like the guy I just saw on Numa Prime? What does that mean?

*halo*

*starts looking for PL bunny-ears Peeps to throw at Kindread. settles on a nice gooey bit of squid-head instead.* +Fling!!!+