PDA

View Full Version : Where are our crate tokens Cara?

Perceval
09-22-2016, 05:30 AM
Its been many months now and I really don't feel like letting this issue get pushed aside because I spent a lot of money on those locked crates of the blood leaf before crate tokens were put in them (not a mistake on my part).

What happened to this? We all did this to no avail Cara.

Contact support, and they should be able to retroactively grant Crate Tokens based on your log of opened Crates when they get time to do so

Check my crate opening log. I just want my crate tokens. The message I sent to support many months ago has the status 'resolved'. Erm what?

Did anyone ever even get given their tokens after contacting support?

Arlorz
09-22-2016, 05:53 AM
I got like 260 crate tokens lol

Perceval
09-22-2016, 06:17 AM
Really? When was this?

Trenton
09-22-2016, 06:23 AM
Really? When was this?
Did you ever email support..? If not, you can't expect them to just search everybody's history and grant crate tokens.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Perceval
09-22-2016, 08:18 AM
Did you ever email support..? If not, you can't expect them to just search everybody's history and grant crate tokens.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Except I've reported this to support at least 5 times over 4 months.

I know for a fact that I'm not the only one with this unnecessarily prolonged issue.

Greycore
09-22-2016, 08:41 AM
geez! same for me, they didn't reply on my support tickets...yes "TICKETS", not only crate tokens iv'e been waiting for my lodge deed too. it's going 3 months since i sent my tickets, and they didn't bother to reply or give me some updates. this is the worst game assistance iv'e experienced to all games i played. ( i sent private msgs to justg and gave him my ticket #'s) guess what?? no reply.

Psychoism
09-22-2016, 10:10 AM

Wow congrats.

Plqgue
09-22-2016, 10:57 AM
Same I sent sts an email and never received my crate tokens from that event I gave up on it

Perceval
09-22-2016, 11:05 AM
Same I sent sts an email and never received my crate tokens from that event I gave up on it
I would give up on it but I spent A LOT on those crates.

Plqgue
09-22-2016, 01:17 PM
I would give up on it but I spent A LOT on those crates.

I gave up on it long ago and probably won't eat open another crate because of this it's been months dude

Perceval
09-22-2016, 03:33 PM
I gave up on it long ago and probably won't eat open another crate because of this it's been months dude
I also feel the same way.

Justg
09-23-2016, 11:07 AM
Hey folks,

We never want you to feel bad about a purchase, and in this case there was an issue on the first day of launch.

If you were affected by this, please PM me a summary of your case (# opened on 1st day), and your case number. I will compile and speak with Support about a resolution.

Thanks,

- g

Carapace
09-23-2016, 03:53 PM
This should now have been addressed