PDA

View Full Version : Anti set in the expansion

yeldarbroz
09-22-2016, 09:07 AM
I'm really trying to be understanding about the antignome bonuses not working in the new dungeons, but it's hard... all I can say is this 'future use' mentioned had better not be a **** token kit that buys sucky crap... I has to be another set, upgradeable from this one... that will make people who want the new set go back and continue to farm antignome set so that they can then upgrade to the new set. This will raise antignome prices, and make it easier on those of us who bought antignome sets. Please consider this guys at sts, a lot of people are going to be very sad if the anti set is it gets turned into tokens or an essence which is a very small part of the crafting for a new set. Please please please make the old anti set be the base for whatever new set is planned. Thanks guys!

Thewolfbull
09-22-2016, 09:16 AM
If they do that it is more likely to be banished set thats needed i bought antignome set i dont really care to much if it does end up being only for tokens. Im just excited for new maps to run :)

Suentous PO
09-22-2016, 08:55 PM
If they do that it is more likely to be banished set thats needed i bought antignome set i dont really care to much if it does end up being only for tokens. Im just excited for new maps to run :)

Both of them

Unique expansion content specifically relating to the Antignome and Banished Power sets will be released some time after the Somberholt expansion has gone live!

Energizeric
09-22-2016, 11:43 PM
This is just a guess, but I see some sort of Underhul tombs coming in the future, kind of like how the planar tombs came during the 41 cap. And the Antignome and Banished set bonuses will work in this dungeons. That's what I would do if I were STS.

They have tried the whole upgrade thing in the past, and it turned out to be a complete failure. It happened during the 36 cap with the mythic helm and armor, and the results were that nobody cared to farm for helms or armors since the best players had the best helm and armor about 5 minutes after the season started.

If they do make the sets upgradable, then they need to make it a challenge to upgrade them.

eugene9707
09-23-2016, 01:09 AM
This is just a guess, but I see some sort of Underhul tombs coming in the future, kind of like how the planar tombs came during the 41 cap. And the Antignome and Banished set bonuses will work in this dungeons. That's what I would do if I were STS.

They have tried the whole upgrade thing in the past, and it turned out to be a complete failure. It happened during the 36 cap with the mythic helm and armor, and the results were that nobody cared to farm for helms or armors since the best players had the best helm and armor about 5 minutes after the season started.

If they do make the sets upgradable, then they need to make it a challenge to upgrade them.

i had the exact same though with the tombs, though vroom refused to answer my assumption >.>

I guess at least he didn't deny it

Psychoism
09-24-2016, 12:21 PM
So, Anti set and Banished set will work at 61 Expansion. Thats cool :banana: