PDA

View Full Version : Banished amulet dimensional bridge

Kakashis
09-22-2016, 10:15 AM
As far as I know, seems like everyone is stuck on this part of the quest for the banished set. I don't know of anyone to this date who has been successful at spawning the portal even with 4 elixirs going at the same time. It seems like this season is coming to an end, and it would be nice to actually finish this quest before expansion hits.

Perhaps ease up on the spawn rate a little or have it purchasable with either platinum or tokens. I'd be okay with a hefty gold sink price too just to be over with it. It's rare, but does it need to be months of continuous farming and 0 spawns rare? New gears are coming.

Spell
09-24-2016, 11:12 AM
Agreed 100% the portal doesnt even exist in game yet imo.

Safiras
09-25-2016, 05:35 AM
I just wanna see it drop lol. I don't really care anymore if I loot it, just hoping for proof that it actually exists on the loot table :/

msustro
09-25-2016, 12:25 PM
I just saw a warrior with the full set. He said he bought the amulet.

Avaree
09-25-2016, 12:41 PM
I just wanna see it drop lol. I don't really care anymore if I loot it, just hoping for proof that it actually exists on the loot table :/

It would be fun too loot the amulet and wear the full set.

Spell
09-25-2016, 12:50 PM
It would be fun too loot the amulet and wear the full set.

Im sure you guys are dying to see that portal !

Avaree
09-25-2016, 01:32 PM
Im sure you guys are dying to see that portal !

Yes, we would like to see it, but, as one said above, does it really exist?

Kakashis
09-26-2016, 01:54 AM
Yes, we would like to see it, but, as one said above, does it really exist?

If no one has ever seen it, experienced it, or even smelt it, it does not exist.

capeo
09-26-2016, 07:48 AM
If it doesn't exist how did someone complete the set? From what I understand you can only farm it. So someone must have farmed it for it to be sold.

Faliziaga
09-26-2016, 09:43 AM
Portals' spawn rate and existing amulets ig should be easy to check for devs and I would also be interested in how many banished damage armor types have been crafted, all I hear and see are crit versions. Maybe this is part of their plan to keep us busy and unsatisfied till new content is released. As for the Grotto runs, I am done until we get any info.

Kakashis
09-26-2016, 10:26 AM
Portals' spawn rate and existing amulets ig should be easy to check for devs and I would also be interested in how many banished damage armor types have been crafted, all I hear and see are crit versions. Maybe this is part of their plan to keep us busy and unsatisfied till new content is released. As for the Grotto runs, I am done until we get any info.

Yeah, I think everyone is on the same boat with this one. I've never seen a damage version of the armor too. It should be equal odds yet everyone has the junky ones.

Avaree
09-26-2016, 10:53 AM
If it doesn't exist how did someone complete the set? From what I understand you can only farm it. So someone must have farmed it for it to be sold.

Maybe it was a player who just logged back from the anitgnome event, who just turned in the quest? It can still be turned in, if you had the quest in your log.

:rolleyes:

Ardbeg
09-26-2016, 11:12 AM
Yeah, I think everyone is on the same boat with this one. I've never seen a damage version of the armor too. It should be equal odds yet everyone has the junky ones.

I got the Iron Will Armor on second try.

capeo
09-26-2016, 11:29 AM
I just saw a warrior with the full set. He said he bought the amulet.

If someone has the banished amulet it must have been looted right?