PDA

View Full Version : Challenge Arena

Dexmann
09-20-2011, 06:35 PM
I think it would be cool to implement a challenge arena were a team of 5 would enter a zone (just normal shape like square pentagon whatever) and they would fight wave after wave of enemies (enemies seen in recent campaign lvls) and every round completed adds exp (no items... well i guess there could be on boss waves) . at the end when everyone dies, total exp/rounds completed would add up and divide the xp amongst the members. i think this would be a cool addition because it would add a lot of diversity and something for people to brag about :adoration: (maybe in leader boards?)

please tell me what you think :lemo:

Vearisea
09-21-2011, 01:21 PM
Awesome idea! Reminds me of Zenonia arenas hahah. And in Tue end of an arena, apart from exp accumulated, a random super legendary pink item can be obtained. And arenas difficulty could be in tiers, and exp and items are awarded depending on each tier. God, imagine 50 paparazzi bots attacking the team all at once. Hahah

Kraze
09-21-2011, 01:40 PM
A survival mode would be nice and hopefully lead to less bickering than pvp always seems to be

Grimtigrex
09-21-2011, 02:15 PM
Sounds cool.

Phitz
09-21-2011, 02:45 PM
+1... this is an awesome idea! Maybe get a set amount of creds for each wave completed.

Lowlyspy
09-21-2011, 03:25 PM
Sounds like a pretty cool idea, +1

Dexmann
09-22-2011, 09:25 AM
Awesome idea! Reminds me of Zenonia arenas hahah. And in Tue end of an arena, apart from exp accumulated, a random super legendary pink item can be obtained. And arenas difficulty could be in tiers, and exp and items are awarded depending on each tier. God, imagine 50 paparazzi bots attacking the team all at once. Hahah

hahah yea thats kinda were i got the idea :) except, if you got items from that mode then people would stop playing the actual campaign lvls, they would just play in arena