PDA

View Full Version : How to get better loot from director?

Darkfader
09-20-2011, 07:04 PM
Answer to this question is simple: Kill him while he is broken.

Just did two runs ahead each other, on both we got him while he was broken.
Loots were on first run, all purple and at second run all purple except one green.

Anyone else noticed same or was it just lucky?

BodMaster
09-20-2011, 07:07 PM
Answer to this question is simple: Kill him while he is broken.

Just did two runs ahead each other, on both we got him while he was broken.
Loots were on first run, all purple and at second run all purple except one green.

Anyone else noticed same or was it just lucky?

Only seen that happen once and I wasn't even playing it was in the forum. But I would just count your/selves lucky :)

McBain
09-20-2011, 07:17 PM
It could just be a coincidence. I'm fairly certain that last night one of the groups I was in killed him while he was damaged and he dropped all oranges. In fact, we farmed him a bunch last night and got all junk in general. Pretty much all orange, a few greens, and no purples. To be fair about the damaged thing, though, I'm just relying on memory after the fact, so I'm definitely not totally 100% on that. Honestly, I seem to have better overall luck with purples on the lower levels. Now, what I really want to know is where do the pinks drop?

BodMaster
09-20-2011, 07:25 PM
Now, what I really want to know is where do the pinks drop?

All over Sloucho any enemy, any chest, any map.. some have had them from mobs and other have had them in chest/elite chests from Venomous - Waster.. just the luck of the draw :)

SUPAPRODIGY
09-20-2011, 07:28 PM
Best drop i have had was a purple level 30 chromaweave helmet. And the rest is all orange :(

CanonicalKoi
09-20-2011, 08:09 PM
Luck. Nice, nice luck, tho. :) Last time I was in a group that killed him, we finished him off while he was down and it was oranges for everyone. *sniffles quietly*

mhrn7
09-20-2011, 08:30 PM
That's just how I feel about getting loots budd!
but I think both luck and trying to intime killing with high damages is needed to it. sometimes just luck n sometimes. skills. but sometimes both needed! :-/