PDA

View Full Version : Elite Shuyal Planar Arena Loot Table.

xutreuqux
09-23-2016, 03:13 AM
Hi. I want to suggest adding better items into arena chests, as now its get fossil/get nothing. Before we had reinforced gems but now its removed. Pls add something like standard-forti jewels, jewel elixir, gold, anything like elite runner chests. Because many people still depend on that map for gold. Thank you

kydrian
09-23-2016, 01:36 PM
Hi. I want to suggest adding better items into arena chests, as now its get fossil/get nothing. Before we had reinforced gems but now its removed. Pls add something like standard-forti jewels, jewel elixir, gold, anything like elite runner chests. Because many people still depend on that map for gold. Thank you
Just wait for the expansion, no point in doing the arena when you'll have more things to farm in the expansion considering it'll be endless. Good idea but its sort of too late.

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Sorayai
09-26-2016, 11:11 AM
When thread already exist...

I want devs, is fossil still lootable from arena chests??
Do fossil exist in arena chests?

I keep trying to loot them, every day I open between 30-50 chests and still no fossil....
So annoying playing arena every day and never loot that damn fossil....

Meowtho
09-26-2016, 11:18 AM
Just wait for the expansion, no point in doing the arena when you'll have more things to farm in the expansion considering it'll be endless. Good idea but its sort of too late.

no its not too late sir, arena should give more items as he said, arcane legends needs many maps with other lots so upgrading planar arena is really good move, because its popular for this gold dropped at end, not for fossfil, so they should or maybe must add other lots to upgrade every detail of the game.
they cant just make something, n then leave it alone without working on it because its old or because there is comming new expansion.

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

kydrian
09-26-2016, 11:20 AM
no its not too late sir, arena should give more items as he said, arcane legends needs many maps with other lots so upgrading planar arena is really good move, because its popular for this gold dropped at end, not for fossfil, so they should or maybe must add other lots to upgrade every detail of the game.

Eh its late. People have been asking for scaled elites and drops so we can have anywhere to farm. It hasn't happened I doubt they'll add anything else to arena considering they are working forward and not looking backward.

Meowtho
09-26-2016, 11:23 AM
cool, btw. will new expansion have other arena? like planar arena? i just read something about dungeon but it not seems like new arena.

Fsuryo
09-26-2016, 04:54 PM

I keep trying to loot them, every day I open between 30-50 chests and still no fossil....

i remember when i opened 333 arena chest and got nothing. but someday i open 10 arena chest, at the first chest i got fossil! fossil are exist :)

Sorayai
09-26-2016, 05:29 PM
i remember when i opened 333 arena chest and got nothing. but someday i open 10 arena chest, at the first chest i got fossil! fossil are exist :)
For me - no.
Just opened 30-35 chests got 20 ankhs, vial and few pack of potions...
Player who do with me 3-4 runs got fossil in 3rd chest...
I ask my self is I am normal to run arena more and more every day and constantly got nothing (except ankhs)...

xutreuqux
09-26-2016, 06:16 PM
Eh its late. People have been asking for scaled elites and drops so we can have anywhere to farm. It hasn't happened I doubt they'll add anything else to arena considering they are working forward and not looking backward.

Yes new expansion will have more things to farm for but not all new players can instantly farm there, what about ppl using lvl 40s char and wondering where to farm? If farm is only doable in endgame then AL will surely be dead in no time.

Ceuidear
09-27-2016, 11:01 PM

I spam opened 451 arena master chests in 30 mins before i quit the game n got nothing but 16 vials n some legendaries n pots.
all i ever could do was buy a fossil n craft a nekro for myself:P

Kairihearts
09-28-2016, 07:37 AM
One of my friends opened 500-700 she dont know excatly how many but its in that range and she looted a fossil so?

Tatman
09-28-2016, 07:41 AM
Yes, it is time Arena is updated and refreshed. New design, new bosses, new loot. It used to be a fun place to go, now it's become a joke in every aspect. It's a shame imo.

Hopefully there will be some changes at the new cap.

tvtheb
09-28-2016, 07:45 AM
They cannot add better loot if they dont change the difficulty back to 5-10 min per run.
Arena is too easy and with the new expansion will become even more easy
Fossil is kinda "easy" to loot now as i heard from many of my friends !

Sorayai
09-28-2016, 07:47 AM
Fossil is kinda "easy" to loot now as i heard from many of my friends !

Are u kidding me???!?!?
I have opened more than 4k arena chests and fossil was nowhere. ...
Ill stilk trying to get it, but seems impossible. ..

Kairihearts
09-28-2016, 08:03 AM
Are u kidding me???!?!?
I have opened more than 4k arena chests and fossil was nowhere. ...
Ill stilk trying to get it, but seems impossible. ..

Omg no way 4k chests :0 *faints*

Sorayai
09-28-2016, 08:05 AM
Every day I open between 40-50 chests...
Sometimes I hoard to 100-150 and open...
Get bunch of vials, ankhs, epic craps and other...
But never that for what I looking for...
Sad but true. :(

Kairihearts
09-28-2016, 08:07 AM
Every day I open between 40-50 chests...
Sometimes I hoard to 100-150 and open...
Get bunch of vials, ankhs, epic craps and other...
But never that for what I looking for...
Sad but true. :(

Wow i feel sorry for you :(

Sts has escaped with aerna fossil

*shifty eyes*