PDA

View Full Version : Dilemma..

Labello
09-23-2016, 07:48 PM
Hello everyone!

I dont know what to do, so im open minded for your opinions!

Ive looted an arcane fossil today from arena chest, and i started to craft nekro.

At the moment im using golden toor and im pretty satisfied with it, cuz arcane ability seems very useful with my corruption staffs rotting flesh proc.

So the question is: should i sell nekro when the crafting is done and buy a lvl 54 arcane pendant, or should i keep and use it?

Thanks for your advices!

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

Ferision
09-23-2016, 07:56 PM
If you think Arcane Shield is enough to keep you alive in elites or have friends/guild mates that have Nekro, sell it.

If not, slot it into one of your pets in case you ever need the cash.

If you do sell it, you might want to hold off on buying Arcane pendant since expansion is right around the corner and save for any future expansion gear.

dinzly
09-23-2016, 08:35 PM
Hello everyone!

I dont know what to do, so im open minded for your opinions!

Ive looted an arcane fossil today from arena chest, and i started to craft nekro.

At the moment im using golden toor and im pretty satisfied with it, cuz arcane ability seems very useful with my corruption staffs rotting flesh proc.

So the question is: should i sell nekro when the crafting is done and buy a lvl 54 arcane pendant, or should i keep and use it?

Thanks for your advices!

how many arena chest u open to get 1 fossil?

Ronesg
09-23-2016, 11:38 PM
It could be one.. and it could be hundreds or thousands, depends on your luck

Epw
09-24-2016, 03:17 AM

A LOT.. but for being exact, i got the fossil from the 10th or 11th chest yesterday :)

Psychoism
09-24-2016, 12:24 PM
You should slot the Nekro's AA to your another pet, So if you wanted to sell the egg, Go remove it to slot and Sell it :)
But nekro is a very useful pet :) But its your choice :)