PDA

View Full Version : Free elixer timing

Cahaun
09-20-2011, 08:20 PM
Okay this bug can be terrible for people who play very late. I got a free x3 elixer around 7pm and in the next day I tried getting another around 5-6 pm. The only problem is that it said that it was "out of free ones come back tommorrow." I have to wait 24 hours before the next one shows up. Any way to fix this? :confused:

Silentarrow
09-20-2011, 08:29 PM
Sadly, you have to wait exactly 24 hours until your last free elixer timed out. This also happened to me (I used my free elixer really late at night :))

Cahaun
09-22-2011, 06:13 PM
Sadly, you have to wait exactly 24 hours until your last free elixer timed out. This also happened to me (I used my free elixer really late at night :))
Lol "May this be a warning to all that play late!!!!" :)

Fac3bon3s
09-22-2011, 06:47 PM
I've noticed that it might actually be 25 hours. I seem to get it later and later each night. But then again I may just be forgetting what time it was the last time I used it.

Silentarrow
09-22-2011, 06:48 PM
I've noticed that it might actually be 25 hours. I seem to get it later and later each night. But then again I may just be forgetting what time it was the last time I used it.

For me it has always been 24 hours from when the last elixer timed out. I'll test it out over the weekend.

SUPAPRODIGY
09-22-2011, 07:20 PM
Okay this bug can be terrible for people who play very late. I got a free x3 elixer around 7pm and in the next day I tried getting another around 5-6 pm. The only problem is that it said that it was "out of free ones come back tommorrow." I have to wait 24 hours before the next one shows up. Any way to fix this? :confused:

Agree it has happen to me like for the last 4 days . And i have checked exactly after the 24 hours are up.

BodMaster
09-22-2011, 07:28 PM
Believe this was intended by the Devs, have also kept an eye on this and have had the same results. (Used to think it was set at a certain time each day)