PDA

View Full Version : Worth playing AL again and spending 100€ for platinum?

chorba69
09-24-2016, 03:49 AM
Hello people. Im an old s1 (lv16 cap) player.
Quitted long time ago. Now I have seen that even my name got changed.. -.-
Anyways, was thinking to play AL again, but my question is: Is it worth it? I mean, if I start, I would invest some cash to get faster to the endgame and get some good gear.
But, how is endgame atm? Worth playing? Not boring etc?

Also, if Im going to invest, whats the best thing to spend platinum on?

Thanks,
Witcher

herculeans
09-24-2016, 03:55 AM
Hello people. Im an old s1 (lv16 cap) player.
Quitted long time ago. Now I have seen that even my name got changed.. -.-
Anyways, was thinking to play AL again, but my question is: Is it worth it? I mean, if I start, I would invest some cash to get faster to the endgame and get some good gear.
But, how is endgame atm? Worth playing? Not boring etc?

Also, if Im going to invest, whats the best thing to spend platinum on?

Thanks,
Witcher

For you name contact support u will get it back

Al is good :)

Arlorz
09-24-2016, 04:00 AM
Hello, sorry to hear your name got changed!
1 week ago STS deleted all inactive names and made them accessable by all players, so your name may be affected as well.

There is a new expansion around the corner so i would wait and save your gold for new lvl 61 gear (current cap is lvl 56).
Also, now is just the right time to lvl up because there is currently running an XP Event which will get you to the level cap pretty quick (just check forum announcements).
With 100 Euros you get 1700 Plat.
The best to sell atm are Awakening Kits (available in the store for 5 plat each) or Luck elixirs (available in the store as well)
You can get 5-6m atm for 100€ so i would say buy some gear for endgame (cheap ones)
It's not worth investing in expensive endgame gear because when the new expansion arrives these items will be worthless.
So, i would just buy some decent endgame gear so you can finish daily quests and farm KM3 or other maps.
You can get good endgame gear for ~500k now, it will do until the expansion arrives then you can spend your money on the real elite gear.

So in summary, yes, it is worth playing again.

chorba69
09-24-2016, 09:09 AM
Alright thanks guys. Time to get the old name back und give this game a a try again! ;-)
Btw, are there any platinum sales or stuff like that? I mean in the near future? Would be cool to buy the biggest package and get some bonus ;-)
Cheers.

resurrected
09-24-2016, 09:11 AM
Alright thanks guys. Time to get the old name back und give this game a a try again! ;-)
Btw, are there any platinum sales or stuff like that? I mean in the near future? Would be cool to buy the biggest package and get some bonus ;-)
Cheers.
Yes there will be plat sale soon! 40% off

Fearrr
09-24-2016, 09:17 AM
Yes there will be plat sale soon! 40% off

How soon? Jw :)

williwunka
09-24-2016, 09:45 AM

My guess is that they will do it around the Christmas holidays. That is a time where a lot of kids can get platinum as a gift.

Psychoism
09-24-2016, 12:07 PM
Hello, Welcome Back! 56 is worth but 61 is coming, Leveling is fast right now. Sts reduced xp points and there's a event xp event(not a double xp) You should go level up today it's a 1week event, And Spending $$? Its your choice to spend! :) and your name was changed because sts removed the inactive players(Not remove just IGN's Good IGN) if you wanted to get your IGN back, You can email support @ https://support.spacetimestudios.com

Anyways, Welcome Back again! :banana:

resurrected
09-24-2016, 12:34 PM
I guess before or after Halloween event ( so around Expansion ) 3-4 weeks (?)