PDA

View Full Version : Best place to earn gold and pve kills?

Daggee
09-24-2016, 02:46 PM
I'm looking a good place where i can solo farm efficiently locks and pve kills. And it comes down to km3 vs kt4. Kt4 gives a lot more kills but i'll have to switch from speed set to lep. However, for km3, i am having problems getting all 3 bosses to spawn all the times. Any suggestions?

I am a rogue with speed set btw.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Plqgue
09-24-2016, 06:44 PM
I'm looking a good place where i can solo farm efficiently locks and pve kills. And it comes down to km3 vs kt4. Kt4 gives a lot more kills but i'll have to switch from speed set to lep. However, for km3, i am having problems getting all 3 bosses to spawn all the times. Any suggestions?

I'm km3 go up side path kill a few extra mobs and bosses will spawn everytime

Safiras
09-24-2016, 08:13 PM

Can I understand in more detail the difficulty you have with switching from speed set to lepre? Personally I don't die when I swap gears using gear loadouts and I manage to kill all 3 bosses within 70 seconds of starting a run. In my opinion it's easier to make all 3 bosses spawn and then kill them in kt4 than km3 for a solo rogue, plus you get more kills as you have pointed out.

dinzly
09-24-2016, 09:40 PM
which one gv better drop of locked crates??km3 or kt4??

Daggee
09-25-2016, 01:54 AM
Can I understand in more detail the difficulty you have with switching from speed set to lepre? Personally I don't die when I swap gears using gear loadouts and I manage to kill all 3 bosses within 70 seconds of starting a run. In my opinion it's easier to make all 3 bosses spawn and then kill them in kt4 than km3 for a solo rogue, plus you get more kills as you have pointed out.

I don't have any troubles switching to speed set lepre but however, as for kt4, the 3 bosses are in 3 different rooms, its hard to get them all together and kill them. So i will have to switch the lepre on first boss room then switch back and do the same for other 2 boss rooms.As a result i end up spending 1min and 40-ish seconds.

May i also know how you get 70 seconds run?

Safiras
09-25-2016, 05:12 AM
I don't have any troubles switching to speed set lepre but however, as for kt4, the 3 bosses are in 3 different rooms, its hard to get them all together and kill them. So i will have to switch the lepre on first boss room then switch back and do the same for other 2 boss rooms.As a result i end up spending 1min and 40-ish seconds.

May i also know how you get 70 seconds run?

If you have speed set, there is a way to pull the minibosses to the middle and kill them before they reset and run back to the rooms where they spawn. After killing the two minibosses and the mobs that come along with them, the boss should spawn and you can just walk over and kill him. I only swap gears once in the whole run. If you want to see how I do it, add me on my rogue and I'll show you.

Daggee
09-25-2016, 05:48 AM
If you have speed set, there is a way to pull the minibosses to the middle and kill them before they reset and run back to the rooms where they spawn. After killing the two minibosses and the mobs that come along with them, the boss should spawn and you can just walk over and kill him. I only swap gears once in the whole run. If you want to see how I do it, add me on my rogue and I'll show you.
Alright, thank you guys so much i'll try it out 2nite

Plqgue
09-25-2016, 04:08 PM
I do that without speed set lol gale is best skill