PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Arcane deary island

Lethoiun
09-25-2016, 01:01 AM
Due to the infinite lock bug on the island, the deary ring lost value so now it's not worth going to the island...

I have deary on my mage but I never go to island anymore..

I was wondering, wouldnt it be nice if you guys updated the loot from island, something worth farming for?

Arcane deary is only useful for its stats... It's aa is useless and the island isn't worth it.

Would this be a good idea or not?

#buffarcane deary

kinzmet
09-25-2016, 01:33 AM
Even without the infinite lock bug, the deary ring is bound to lost value.
Many Arc deary owners = Many deary rings = price gets low

Lethoiun
09-25-2016, 02:09 AM
I've only had deary for a few months and have only gotten one ring before the bug

It isn't a easy drop the bug ruined the value

epicrrr
09-25-2016, 04:56 AM
Ye island needs exlusive loot, like arcane deary vanity set :)

thekragle
09-25-2016, 11:55 AM
I agree! Arcane deary became very devalued due to the exploit. I don't want something crazy that would make people rich but a new rare pendant or vanity that only comes from deary island would be an awesome addition to get Arcane deary back into where it should be, an awesome desired Arcane pet.

Maybe the vanity could have the fire effect Deary has? A pendant that has the same type of lvl stats but with its own unique proc?

Wishful thinking, I know.

Lethoiun
09-25-2016, 01:56 PM
I agree! Arcane deary became very devalued due to the exploit. I don't want something crazy that would make people rich but a new rare pendant or vanity that only comes from deary island would be an awesome addition to get Arcane deary back into where it should be, an awesome desired Arcane pet.

Maybe the vanity could have the fire effect Deary has? A pendant that has the same type of lvl stats but with its own unique proc?

Anything can happen! Those are some great ideas!

Lethoiun
09-25-2016, 05:56 PM
Deary ring and a new deary amulet with a set bonus would be nice o.o

Ladyspeedstick
09-25-2016, 09:51 PM
Is it just me or does the ring kind of stink anyway? I hate it! Can't stand the banish that basically protects the minion and takes longer to clear a group out.

will0
09-25-2016, 09:58 PM
i hate the AA slows down run

Chuuwee
09-25-2016, 10:34 PM
It's a shame now that Arcane Deary is rendered useless. Been a long while since I used him. :(

gunlet
09-26-2016, 12:14 AM
I was offline during bug... There is no use of deary atm... item from deary like any essence or vanity or any usefull effect any thing... Will be good if items are account bound to keep their value..

Deary Vs Hisa

/('.')\ . deary loss hisa won. \(*.*)/

:P

gunlet
09-26-2016, 12:23 AM
Since deary was introduced as a special character who talked with us before releslase ...

So at lvl 60 deary awakens

It will be awesome if deary starts talking like maridos but deary will talk about guiding us about maps...

Like if we use deary in a map... He will say "Ahhaa Shaman wonder if she is still hiding that bridge" or "I can a breeze of banishing power"... " So prince is here"... "How long this king sleeps" anything...since deary is a special character it can guide us as helping...

gunlet
09-26-2016, 12:25 AM
Since deary was introduced as a special character who talked with us before releslase ...

It will be awesome if deary starts talking like maridos but deary will talk about guiding us about maps...

Like if we use deary in a map... He will say "Ahhaa Shaman wonder if she is still hiding that bridge" or "i can feel a breeze of banishing power"... Or " So prince is here"..or. "How long this king sleeps" anything...since deary is a special character it can guide us as helping...

Asron9
09-26-2016, 04:33 AM

Like if we use deary in a map... He will say "Ahhaa Shaman wonder if she is still hiding that bridge" or "i can feel a breeze of banishing power"... Or " So prince is here"..or. "How long this king sleeps" anything...since deary is a special character it can guide us as helping...
n make AA to sent mobs to other dimesion forever just there loots stay XD

Psychoism
09-26-2016, 05:23 AM

+1 /11chars

Lethoiun
09-26-2016, 10:12 PM
#buffarcanedeary

Lethoiun
05-21-2017, 06:23 PM
Still wanting deary portals to be worth entering

Abuze
05-21-2017, 06:30 PM
-1 to new deary ring/amulet with the same proc.

gunlet
05-24-2017, 01:12 AM
Is it just me or does the ring kind of stink anyway? I hate it! Can't stand the banish that basically protects the minion and takes longer to clear a group out.

Yup !

Deary ring r not devalued cos of bug, deary ring is devalued cos of its proc.
I guess 98% of deary ring owners Neva Use it cos of its proc.

Deary ring have very good stats and it will be amazing stat ring on lvl 66 .
Ring is wonderful all it need is little change for in proc.

+1 for deary pendent idea ��

Shocan
05-24-2017, 04:17 AM
Yup !

Deary ring r not devalued cos of bug, deary ring is devalued cos of its proc.
I guess 98% of deary ring owners Neva Use it cos of its proc.

Deary ring have very good stats and it will be amazing stat ring on lvl 66 .
Ring is wonderful all it need is little change for in proc.

+1 for deary pendent idea ��

Oh heck yea +1

Leonpvp
05-26-2017, 05:25 PM
Arcane Deary is useless! only valuable thing is that u can get twinks to special maps to portals, sts should make a very rare chance to loot arcane's and mythic's

Lethoiun
08-02-2017, 02:38 PM
#buffarcane deary

zauilet
08-02-2017, 03:54 PM
#buffarcane deary
Hats off to you seriously :)
U still didn't give up on such an old thread
Would like to meet u in game sometime :)

Bmwmsix
08-02-2017, 04:49 PM
Let the deary stay like it is and focus on newer pets..lets not start the buff/nerf cycle again pls ✌

Lethoiun
08-02-2017, 05:55 PM
Hats off to you seriously :)
U still didn't give up on such an old thread
Would like to meet u in game sometime :)

Thanks, I didn't realize how old this was... Just thought about it today and was like I'll just bump it lol
Its werid for me to see a post from a year ago

My main is Lethoiun

Sethyates
08-02-2017, 07:09 PM
+1 i like this idea.

Raymondoomer
08-02-2017, 09:54 PM
Deary pet or ring is now very useful in raid. To remove those mob temporary so that you can focus on the boss.

giaracib
08-04-2017, 04:42 AM
yes! That delicious island deserves a yummy dessert(update) immediately!!

Lethoiun
09-01-2017, 03:50 AM
:) thoughts

Lukasaaaaa
09-02-2017, 01:09 PM
Maybe weird question but where isdeary island? XD

Lethoiun
09-02-2017, 01:48 PM
Maybe weird question but where isdeary island? XD

If you are using arcane deary, after you kill a boss there's a chance for a pink portal, and if you enter it there's a chance to take you to the island or to a town

Oakmaiden
09-03-2017, 03:04 PM
I vote for new loot from Deary Island!

Gufugufutwo
09-03-2017, 11:44 PM
ya know? theres a bug now, idk if theyve fixed yet, but after u kill a boss pop in arcane deary and u can spawn a portal @.@

Earlingstad
09-06-2017, 01:09 AM
new loot in deary island would be cool.

Lethoiun
11-29-2017, 01:30 AM
I can wait I'm very patient jk

Lethoiun
01-13-2018, 04:38 PM
It's 2018 let's updated our arcane dearys!!!