PDA

View Full Version : No space on phone = No PL

Gomzee
09-20-2011, 10:45 PM
There were alot of updates coming out lately. I have a brand new iTouch slide, and bought a brand new 8MB memory card.. or marbe 8GB? Either way, i cant load the new updates because i have no space on my phone, thus i cant play. All ive downloaded on this phone and SD card is PL, these forums, and a scrabble game. So how can my phone be full already when many people have both SL and PL on their phones? Not a complaint, just a cry for help! Please! :)

Orcish
09-21-2011, 12:21 AM
Sounds like your internal memory is full, you will need transfer over what apps are on your internal memory over to your SD card. Also clearing your cache could free up a bunch more space for you. Ask Google God about the specifics of your hardware to transfer and clearing your cache.

Otukura
09-21-2011, 12:30 AM
Sure you don't mean the myTouch slide? Try going to settings, applications, market, then:
--force close
--clear data
--uninstall updates

edit: or try downloading the apk from account.spacetimestudios.com (from memory, if it's the wrong address I'll look it up for you)

Gomzee
09-21-2011, 04:42 PM
What is an APK? And yes, i meant myTouch. I do clear the cache and all that junk but it just wont let me download android.10 pak

Samhayne
09-21-2011, 05:23 PM
Hey Gomzee,

Check out the Android installation help on our Support website at: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/entries/20075762-i-have-trouble-installing-or-updating-the-game-on-my-android

If you can't get it going, click the "Submit a Request" button on the Support website and our Support Team can help you out.

Gomzee
09-21-2011, 05:44 PM
Thank you sam :)

EDIT: now i have a new problem.. i cant uninstall PL from my phone, i only have the option to update.

Otukura
09-21-2011, 06:26 PM
The .pak file is when it's updating? So this isn't in the market, just in the PL client?

If you go Menu button --> SD card and Phone storage, then scroll down. What does it say for the amount of internal storage you have?

Gomzee
09-22-2011, 03:50 PM
15.33MB. Its the update in the game, yes, before character selection and loading page. It might be because i didnt play for a few days during big updates and now my phone is getting overloaded with downloads?

angelinaS31
09-23-2011, 01:46 AM
You should go in your phone settings and change the option of downloading, make it to store in your memory card so that you can make download in your sd card directly, in phone there would be limited memory only.

Otukura
09-23-2011, 01:50 AM
My cache is just around 20mb iirc. If you can move your SL or Scrabble game to the SD card to make room for the update, you should be fine. Settings --> Apps --> Click on the app, move to SD card.