PDA

View Full Version : Sick! :(

Zeus
09-21-2011, 12:21 AM
Just a rant thread. I got sick for the first time in three years, curse you flu; with 3 AP Classes coupled with 3 tests tomorrow that can't be retaken or made up I get to watch Armageddon annihilate my academic career. Yay...

Goodbye Universities, rofl.

The other scenario is to come in sick for those classes and take the test, but with a 103 fever and body shakes, Idk how I'll get through them.

EDIT: Got an email back, I can't make them up, but I can't take them either. Teacher said he will figure out something so I'm not completely screwed over.

JaytB
09-21-2011, 12:33 AM
What a horrible timing :/ Hope you'll get better soon buddy.

Kakatoa91
09-21-2011, 02:36 AM
Ill log on my mage and engie and try to transgamereallife heal you :p

I remember in my last year b4 uni, was sick... big flu for my last 3 final exams.
Fever, noose dripping, zombie face and lost nearly all my voice lol.
I did them in a very bad state eventough had doctor certificate.
2 of them were oral exams, they practically gave me A, I guess they pity me when they saw me or they thought I was crazy/courageous. :D

Misdemeanour
09-21-2011, 02:45 AM
Omg Apollo,

You've given it to me!!!!!

Woke up this morning with a fever and raging headache..... thanks mate!

Blaming you aside (:black_eyed: me if I was in range) sorry to hear you're suffering; hope you get better soon.

Neffy
09-21-2011, 03:12 AM
Well I hope you get better mate. Being sick just isn't fun at all.

Navygreen
09-21-2011, 07:21 AM
Just a rant thread. I got sick for the first time in three years, curse you flu; with 3 AP Classes coupled with 3 tests tomorrow that can't be retaken or made up I get to watch Armageddon annihilate my academic career. Yay...

The other scenario is to come in sick for those classes and take the test, but with a 103 fever and body shakes, Idk how I'll get through them.

EDIT: Got an email back, I can't make them up, but I can't take them either. Teacher said he will figure out something so I'm not completely screwed over.

omg there HAS to be some sort of exception. Maybe even a note from your doctor or something. They cant possibly expect someone to test with a fever. You're supposed to focus when you're running a high temp and sick?

Good luck!

Siejo
09-21-2011, 08:53 PM

Get some Airborne tablets!!! Those things are amazing. Working in a Pharmacy I have to keep healthy. I am first to get the flushot and drink an Airborne cocktail at the first sign of any ickyness.

Zeus
09-21-2011, 10:37 PM
Get some Airborne tablets!!! Those things are amazing. Working in a Pharmacy I have to keep healthy. I am first to get the flushot and drink an Airborne cocktail at the first sign of any ickyness.

One day too late Siejo. :(. I managed to bring myself to school, take the tests, then drive home. So it's over. I just hope the grades on the tests were amazing. :)

Siejo
09-21-2011, 11:49 PM
One day too late Siejo. :(. I managed to bring myself to school, take the tests, then drive home. So it's over. I just hope the grades on the tests were amazing. :)

Awww well good info for next time though. Never too late for Airborne though hehehe even as a preventative measure.

WhoIsThis
09-22-2011, 01:26 AM
Hope you get better soon Parth. Fingers crossed on those results.