PDA

View Full Version : Hisha + Nightshade question

Vallento
09-26-2016, 10:42 AM
Hello guys, i need a help here, i alredy have a Hisha pet as my main pet, but i also like Nightshade too (Mostly by Happiness bonus, that 17% Dmg is pretty nice), so i'm thinking in put a Nightshade egg as happiness use on my Hisha egg, so i can have a nice dmg and stats + luck Hisha AA, what you guys think about it?

Thanks!

Sorayai
09-26-2016, 11:05 AM
I use ns for happiness on grimm, regulary grimm aa, and think to slot nekro aa when I loot fossil in damn arena chests, if fossil still lootable at arena chests...
Grimm passive is nice ;)

Vallento
09-26-2016, 11:11 AM
Yes, i'm looking for good stats and luck (For farming), so i can still use Hisha at Elite Maps without swap my pets, NS has one of the bests happiness and also he is cheaper now, and Hisha helps a lot with his AA on farming, it's like a Hybrid pet, for farming and elites

Enviado de meu Moto G (4) usando Tapatalk

YamirL
09-26-2016, 09:52 PM
I have Hisha myself and thought about it but entering a hard elite map with Hisha makes other ppl unconformable (I am saying this by experience) I am using NS happiness and Magma AA with a pet that I am not disclosing here, but definitely not Hisha.

Sincerely,
YL

Vvildfire
09-27-2016, 12:24 AM
I wouldn't use Hisha on mobs, it's nearly useless (once in a blue moon you'll get a lock out of them, but it's just not worth it). Just swap pet at the boss.

loyti
09-27-2016, 04:32 AM
I wouldn't use Hisha on mobs, it's nearly useless (once in a blue moon you'll get a lock out of them, but it's just not worth it). Just swap pet at the boss.

in current situation, i agree. But with coming expansion wherein luck will surely play a major role again, i guess i would give it a try.

matiusjohntw
09-27-2016, 08:34 AM
If you slot NS in hisha's happiness, you will only be granted 10% luck instead of 15%. Hisha'a need dragon spirit on its happiness to give you 15% luck. Slot mishi, or dnt slot anything will give you 15% luck 😊

Sent from my ASUS_Z00RD using Tapatalk

Vallento
09-27-2016, 09:04 AM
My priority is boosting the overall stats with NS, dmg % for example, i'm alredy happy with the 10% luck that i alredy have, because this will be a Hybrid pet, a strong stats that NS give + a luck from Hisha (For elite maps)

Enviado de meu Moto G (4) usando Tapatalk