PDA

View Full Version : What to do?

Vallento
09-26-2016, 12:42 PM
Hello everybody, i need some help here.

Actually i'm leveling my sorcerer (Level 40 atm) and i'm thinking on what to do at level cap (56 atm). Should i buy a decent gear just to do a decent farm or invest on a nice gear? I'm asking that cuz we will have the expansion soon and i'm doesn't want expand gold on future "useless" itens from the current capped level, what do you guys think about it?

Ronesg
09-26-2016, 02:09 PM
Yes. I do think you need to buy new gear. But I think you sould do it lime this:
1. Buy the better cheap gear, you know.. not those expensive ones.
2. When expansion kicks in buy the better gear and sell old gear.
That's all. Hopefully this will be able to help you.

resurrected
09-26-2016, 02:20 PM
Just get some rotting gear( brutality/assault )
Decent legendary amulet and ring. Farm rengol maps daily questline ( you can loot insignia/locks and sell + you'll collect tags to expand your inventory and/of stash space ) underhul maps also will give u some money daily. Farm km3 when you bored or elites for gold elite chest and APs. Save gold for next cap. I wouldn't buy arcane ring or craft planar pendant at the moment. Lets see whats STG holds for us. However antignome sets gonna be useful after expansion. You can try get one now.

Psychoism
09-26-2016, 03:15 PM
Go buy the rotting brut set for mage (If you need HP) go choose Rotting Assault (If you are focusing at crit) Brutality guns are cheap now you can buy those, But if you are a elite farmer, Go choose Flame Forged a mythic wep Hexstone is the best but if your just looking to its proc and not the stats go to cheap Flame. About the Amulets go use legend only and ring maybe use Deary ring for awhile :banana: but i hate its proc lol.

Vallento
09-27-2016, 04:28 AM
Just get some rotting gear( brutality/assault )
Decent legendary amulet and ring. Farm rengol maps daily questline ( you can loot insignia/locks and sell + you'll collect tags to expand your inventory and/of stash space ) underhul maps also will give u some money daily. Farm km3 when you bored or elites for gold elite chest and APs. Save gold for next cap. I wouldn't buy arcane ring or craft planar pendant at the moment. Lets see whats STG holds for us. However antignome sets gonna be useful after expansion. You can try get one now.
Thats exacly what i'm thinking, buy the cheapest gear for level 56 and start farming all elite for AP's and chests and stuff, i only don't know if i should buy Mythic Flameforged or no, because a good one costa 400k + and i'm afraid that price drops after the expansion

Also thanks for the replies!

Enviado de meu Moto G (4) usando Tapatalk

resurrected
09-27-2016, 04:30 AM
Thats exacly what i'm thinking, buy the cheapest gear for level 56 and start farming all elite for AP's and chests and stuff, i only don't know if i should buy Mythic Flameforged or no, because a good one costa 400k + and i'm afraid that price drops after the expansion

Also thanks for the replies!

You don't need this staff for elites under rengol. Entomancer gun of assault will do perfect.

Vallento
09-27-2016, 04:31 AM
And if i use that amount of gold to buy the lucky ring? I also alredy have Hisha and Lepre for farming, good idea?

loyti
09-27-2016, 04:42 AM
And if i use that amount of gold to buy the lucky ring? I also alredy have Hisha and Lepre for farming, good idea?

the arlor ring definitely helps (10% luck chance on attack is great) but it is not necessary. Lepre + Hisha is already good. But i would suggest buying the ring if you want to make it rain. & dont forget to stock some luck elix too.

Vallento
09-27-2016, 04:59 AM
Yes that is my plan, i want to be a elite farmer, so this ring it's almost necessary, thanks for the help guys!

resurrected
09-27-2016, 05:51 AM
Yes that is my plan, i want to be a elite farmer, so this ring it's almost necessary, thanks for the help guys!

I personally wouldn't buy this ring. Hisha and lepre is definitely enough as for me. But up to you. I'd rather save this gold for gear.

Vallento
09-27-2016, 05:52 AM
I guess buying the ring isn't a big problem because i only want go to the new maps only when i'm well geared, i'm not to rush to running those new maps atm

Plqgue
09-28-2016, 10:37 AM

You can always switch to hisha at boss bud
arlor and lepre only good for km3
You'll get 8-15 locks an elixir with everything on