PDA

View Full Version : About a month ago farming for vyxnaar helm in the forbidden crypt!

LwMark
09-21-2011, 01:36 AM
Well i joined a group an i saw someone get a vyxnaar helm like 2 secs into joining..then i saw them say wow,omg,i cant beleive it!..well because they said that was the 2nd one in less then 5 mins..so that was cool..so i started farmin for a while..then 20 or so mins in..someone joined with cowboy in ther name..i cant remmber full name..ughh..but they were like want me to make vyxnaar spawnn..an we were like umm wth lol....ok wel at this time idk what happened but at every room and bend a vyxnaar was spawnin..then one of my fellow farmin runners was like who are you..an said are you a dev or somethin like that..and they immediately left the room..my point is wth..i think wishuwerehere was on the map with me but i cant remmber..so if anyone has input..or if any of the runners with me use forums plzz reply back an tell me your input of that day..im still puzzled...an no im not lieing..hopefully posting this works ;)

ScarecrowWolf
09-21-2011, 02:15 AM
Wow that is weird. Maybe it was a dev trying to have fun on a separate account....lol

Ixillicus
09-21-2011, 06:05 AM
Weird. I have seen many vyx at the same time though, so it's not impossible.

LwMark
09-21-2011, 10:56 AM
It was weird because there was none reall y..vyx were spawin here an there..then they joined an boom they said"want me to make them spawn"an next thing they just kept spawnin til the "cowboy" left

Suentous PO
09-21-2011, 03:08 PM
Meybe they were gonna try to beat Hankos record, but realized they made a grip of money :)

Swimmingstar
09-21-2011, 03:11 PM
wow the most vyxnaar I ever seen at once is like 25 when I wen't vyxnaar herding with people then at end we killed em all but got no pink or the pink helm

wvhills
09-21-2011, 03:29 PM
Well i joined a group an i saw someone get a vyxnaar helm like 2 secs into joining..then i saw them say wow,omg,i cant beleive it!..well because they said that was the 2nd one in less then 5 mins..so that was cool..so i started farmin for a while..then 20 or so mins in..someone joined with cowboy in ther name..i cant remmber full name..ughh..but they were like want me to make vyxnaar spawnn..an we were like umm wth lol....ok wel at this time idk what happened but at every room and bend a vyxnaar was spawnin..then one of my fellow farmin runners was like who are you..an said are you a dev or somethin like that..and they immediately left the room..my point is wth..i think wishuwerehere was on the map with me but i cant remmber..so if anyone has input..or if any of the runners with me use forums plzz reply back an tell me your input of that day..im still puzzled...an no im not lieing..hopefully posting this works ;)

I was in the group and the other guy was cowboyjim. I don't remember that many helms dropping but cowboy found out that if you're having trouble getting vyxnaar to spawn then someone should leave and rejoin. It seems to make him show up. The fact that he got a helm after was just coincidence. I know for sure it was him because I remember someone asking if he was a dev.

Edit: CowboyJim is his bear, I think he was on as his bird then which is cowboyjimarch