PDA

View Full Version : I'm out.

Obliteration
06-25-2010, 03:17 PM
I'm quitting, was just leaving forum because its become so dramatic and everyone hates everyone. But now I'm also leaving the game, it just seems to decline more and more every week. The original was the best :( miss the lvl 30 days. But a promise is a promise and you guys are nerfing hybrids which I said if you did I'm gone. It's sad that its happening to.... It doesn't need to people are just to lazy to make the good hybrid so they bitch about it. But peace everyone.

Justg
06-25-2010, 03:24 PM
Sad to see you go Obliteration!

We're not nerfing Hybrids btw. When we started PL, we did not have a way for your stats to affect skills.

We can now, and it makes sense. Hybrid game play will remain valid and unpredictable :)

Take a break and maybe come back in awhile.

Cascade
06-25-2010, 03:26 PM
You should stay! Don't leave. Well if you leave we will miss you. :)

Furrawn
06-25-2010, 03:36 PM
I'm quitting, was just leaving forum because its become so dramatic and everyone hates everyone. But now I'm also leaving the game, it just seems to decline more and more every week. The original was the best :( miss the lvl 30 days. But a promise is a promise and you guys are nerfing hybrids which I said if you did I'm gone. It's sad that its happening to.... It doesn't need to people are just to lazy to make the good hybrid so they bitch about it. But peace everyone.

Nooooooo!
Us hybrids have to stick together!

Banned
06-25-2010, 03:43 PM

I know how you feel. I too miss the level 25-30 days. Good times man.

Seeya around.

Azrael
06-25-2010, 04:06 PM
you guys are nerfing hybrids which I said if you did I'm gone. It's sad that its happening to.... It doesn't need to people are just to lazy to make the good hybrid so they bitch about it. But peace everyone.

False

The original was the best :( miss the lvl 30 days./QUOTE]

True

Take care.

[QUOTE=Justg;36211]
We're not nerfing Hybrids btw. When we started PL, we did not have a way for your stats to affect skills.

Interested to see what you guys will do. I hope many changes are made to the class, damage, dodge, crit and mitigation system in pvp in particular.
Are you guys planning on nerfing ranged skills working with melee weapons and melee skills working with ranged weapons... Cause i means cmon its just silly.

flaimdude
06-25-2010, 04:21 PM

Everyone hates everyone? Where have you been, man, the last 24 hours have been the bounceback from hate-dom! :D

bmc85uk
06-25-2010, 05:07 PM
Make sure you pop back to the forums for a chat every now and again, we'll let ya know how things are going :-)

tjornan
06-25-2010, 10:04 PM
Everyone hates everyone? Where have you been, man, the last 24 hours have been the bounceback from hate-dom!

Ya i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove flaim now! We're best buddies! *mutters under breath* yes yes they havent discovered my plan to hack into the PL community! mwahahahahaha!

Obliteration
06-25-2010, 10:06 PM
Cascade flame this thread first thing, admin removed his post. He was a great example of the disrespect.

Banned
06-25-2010, 10:12 PM
Cascade flame this thread first thing, admin removed his post. He was a great example of the disrespect.

Don't expect respect from people you cannot see.

tjornan
06-25-2010, 10:13 PM

Zomg cascade? He says he likes to enforce the forum rules! time for blackmail... lol jk ;)

Lawlessomega
06-25-2010, 11:18 PM
I too quit sometime ago only to be pulled back in a few weeks later. Just like right now, I haven't really played in over a week and some change. You just need a break and you'll be back, once you find the balance of on and off again play times it's much easier. I agree as well with missing the lvl 30 times, I'm waiting for a few expansions before I buy more dungeons to hopefully get the old feel back. I may not know you personally but I wish you good times and return as soon as possible. Peace

euromikeym
06-25-2010, 11:38 PM
This is a 'Game', last time i looked. It's not brain surgery. Why take it all so seriously? Have fun and enjoy....!

doot
06-26-2010, 02:34 AM
Drama queen.

KingFu
06-26-2010, 02:52 AM
I have noticed people hating on other so I am starting this deal with signatures. It is in my and it may fail or it may be seen in everyone elses signatures in the future!

TrogZ
06-26-2010, 06:37 AM
He'll be back, they always come back.

KingFu
06-26-2010, 06:45 AM
LOL, Trogz!

TrogZ
06-26-2010, 06:51 AM
I would also like to point this out Obliteration. The skill/stats update has not even come out. Im sure the devs arent going to straight up screw hybrids. The customization abilities of the hybrids makes PL great. Stop being a drama queen and assuming the worst before you even know whats going to happen. This is the honest truth and if you get all bent out of shape because you perceive this as "rude" instead of cold hard fact, go take a cold shower and cool-down your rager.

-Trogs your friendly neighborhood bowbird

tjornan
06-26-2010, 11:23 AM
This is a 'Game', last time i looked. It's not brain surgery. Why take it all so seriously? Have fun and enjoy....!

Seriously. You're gonna get sick of the game if you play too much. Right now im in florida and i havent been on the game for a week. dude trust me it feels great. no need to get addicted

Obliteration
06-26-2010, 07:07 PM

Thanks Daniel you just saved me from having "fornicate" with a pterodactyl!

King Richie
06-26-2010, 07:30 PM
Thanks Daniel you just saved me from having "fornicate" with a pterodactyl!

So wait .. is it byebye or are you back ?

Obliteration
06-26-2010, 10:43 PM
No I'm poppin in and out.... But no I'm gone for a little while.

Sayishere
06-27-2010, 02:39 AM
can i have your stuff?

KingFu
06-27-2010, 05:10 AM

He guessed it! Obliteration is back!

ratava
06-27-2010, 05:54 AM
You can rely on Obliteration to raise the temperature (actually in a good way funnily) and write some viewpoints that are good discussion.

It's great to be back, and can't wait to get back playing PL's after hiking for 3 weeks!! Now that's a good way to take a break from mostly everything, tough but effective and PL has been missed!!