PDA

View Full Version : Deary Ring

Ucamaeben
09-27-2016, 02:44 PM
So if my math is right, the deary ring shouldn't be too bad at level 61; .75 x 61 = 45.75 STR, DEX, and INT. Better stats than arcane ring, considering arcane ring stats will decrease. The difference would be armor and damage, comparing it to arcane ring.

I haven't seen them drop lately, has anyone looted one recently?

Ucamaeben
09-27-2016, 03:01 PM
Oops forgot to take into account primary stat bonus. Based on how I read description, says the primary stat bonus will decrease by 2 every level above 46. So, if we reach the level of 61 then there will be no primary bonus because that's 15 total levels. Am I thinking about this correctly?

resurrected
09-27-2016, 03:28 PM
Oops forgot to take into account primary stat bonus. Based on how I read description, says the primary stat bonus will decrease by 2 every level above 46. So, if we reach the level of 61 then there will be no primary bonus because that's 15 total levels. Am I thinking about this correctly?
Yes correctly BUT
Did you considered that deary ring is LvL 2 this mean you can't put there higher jewel than weak. Arcane ring maybe will lost his primary stat but it still can have high tier jewels and para/eye gems.

Kakashis
09-27-2016, 04:21 PM
Yes correctly BUT
Did you considered that deary ring is LvL 2 this mean you can't put there higher jewel than weak. Arcane ring maybe will lost his primary stat but it still can have high tier jewels and para/eye gems.

also take into consideration that the portals on mobs is highly unesirable becasue it gives mobs immunity and slows down the runs. I yap at anyone who uses a deary ring or didn't change up deary's AA

Ucamaeben
09-27-2016, 05:52 PM
Both very good points, didn't think about the jewel level restriction. Also, the portals are a bit annoying, I agree. Unless your getting smoked in elite and you can't spam pots fast enough 😎, and the dude disappears.

I still think that STR, INT, and DEX stats are something that might make me consider it as a well balanced option. Especially if I didn't have an arcane ring at the moment and needed a solid option moving forward.

Thanks for the replies!

Vvildfire
09-28-2016, 12:18 AM
Yes correctly BUT

Can't Deary rings also have para? They're lvl 2 after all. If they could, that'd fix the damage

EbenevTheMage
09-28-2016, 12:45 AM
how if i put all stat points on INT? is it good to recover main stat if i wear deary ring (with full weak mind)?

Sent from my S50F using Tapatalk

resurrected
09-28-2016, 01:10 AM
Can't Deary rings also have para? They're lvl 2 after all. If they could, that'd fix the damage
You think people will do something like that? Better to put para arcane ring since they dropped to 5m anyway lol

resurrected
09-28-2016, 01:13 AM
how if i put all stat points on INT? is it good to recover main stat if i wear deary ring (with full weak mind)?

Sent from my S50F using Tapatalk
Mage atleast PvE one should be pure int. It can be helpful but I would still use arcane ring with fortified+ minds. If you don't have arcane ring or you want sell it then arcane deary ring can be good alternative for it. But i tell ya portals can be annoying and slow down runs

Lethoiun
09-28-2016, 02:24 PM
Consider reading my thread, regarding deary island :)