PDA

View Full Version : New time board leaders??

MyIGNisVibing
09-27-2016, 06:02 PM
Who are this new RLY fast ppl guys on time board?? @.@ I used to think Raw and boa was fast til i had seen them other day .-.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Zeus
09-27-2016, 06:35 PM
Speed records are just about how much movement speed you have right now. Currently, Raw and Boa have 28% move speed daggers I believe.

MyIGNisVibing
09-27-2016, 06:44 PM
Speed records are just about how much movement speed you have right now. Currently, Raw and Boa have 28% move speed daggers I believe.
Don't think ur true man they r still bit slower than these new guy on board... Darthmurda and nemesis or something

Zeus
09-27-2016, 06:46 PM
Don't think ur true man they r still bit slower than these new guy on board... Darthmurda and nemesis or something

Yes, these new guys are faster but it depends on the map. Longer maps, movement speed daggers on speed maps play a bigger role.

On smaller maps, where you don't need to run as much, it's less important. My point is that these new enhancements have made a lot of record running based on enhancements.

MassMoment
09-27-2016, 11:54 PM
Who are this new RLY fast ppl guys on time board?? @.@ I used to think Raw and boa was fast til i had seen them other day .-.

There legend it all same one person...i heard it is one guy play all those account..but then who can tell bc they all is just a blur anyway so fast they might be one characters @.@

Ipoopsy
09-27-2016, 11:55 PM
Hmmm...

If I remember correctly , I believed a lot of players saying speed is NOT OP.....

MassMoment
09-27-2016, 11:56 PM
Yes, these new guys are faster but it depends on the map. Longer maps, movement speed daggers on speed maps play a bigger role.

On smaller maps, where you don't need to run as much, it's less important. My point is that these new enhancements have made a lot of record running based on enhancements.

thats not soccer zeus, i have played for my whole life. how long u played? that is called doing tricks juggling. not soccer tho

Zeus
09-28-2016, 12:33 AM
thats not soccer zeus, i have played for my whole life. how long u played? that is called doing tricks juggling. not soccer tho

Who said anything about soccer..?

Safiras
09-28-2016, 01:44 AM
Hmmm...

If I remember correctly , I believed a lot of players saying speed is NOT OP.....

It isn't, until you get to the point where a rogue does not need to stop and kill mobs on the way to boss. Without giving specific timed run tactics away, it has become possible for enough mobs to be cleared in time for a rogue (or two) to run and pierce uninterrupted to the boss and kill it quickly to finish the map. Then the speed at which the map can be clear will then be determined by how fast the rogue(s) can run to the boss. The speed awakenings in weapons subtract precious time from the time the rogues spend running to boss.

In a typical farming run however, the priority is survival. Most of the time, speed does not matter and more desirable awakenings would involve armor/damage/stat point buffs. Context is important when deciding if a specific awakening is overpowered or useless. Regardless, weapon awakenings have indeed contributed significantly to top-end gameplay.

Origin
09-28-2016, 12:04 PM
Beat few maps by a few ms, u're easily excited ;) As with all past seasons, the times will probably get tightened back and forth over the coming week. Good to see Raw and Boa still hold the bulk of the speed map times - good peeps, always focusing on fun runs & helping others out, never making a big deal out of it.

TickisZensWife
09-28-2016, 12:14 PM
Boa and raw are outdated, the only reason they were on LB was because no one else was trying, and they had 28% speed daggers which was 10% faster than all the other people. I don't think they can take any maps if competed fairly.

Imback Al
09-28-2016, 12:19 PM
My name is chris.

Anyona
09-28-2016, 12:29 PM
I am the best timed runner, I can beat all times as a naked mage. I am just nice to you all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

resurrected
09-28-2016, 12:36 PM
I'm so fast that my recs cant be in lb because I'm too fast for system to save them! [emoji14]

elitwarrio
09-28-2016, 12:43 PM
Boa and raw are outdated, the only reason they were on LB was because no one else was trying, and they had 28% speed daggers which was 10% faster than all the other people. I don't think they can take any maps if competed fairly.
What u mean with fairly? All had the chance to run till 1st day of season and all have the chance to have 28% mov speed daggs..

Visiting
09-28-2016, 01:28 PM
Now that the season is coming to a close you'll be seeing a lot of movement within the timed board, simply because more people are trying for the records and others are trying to perfect their own times.

Ipoopsy
09-28-2016, 01:41 PM
It isn't, until you get to the point where a rogue does not need to stop and kill mobs on the way to boss. Without giving specific timed run tactics away, it has become possible for enough mobs to be cleared in time for a rogue (or two) to run and pierce uninterrupted to the boss and kill it quickly to finish the map. Then the speed at which the map can be clear will then be determined by how fast the rogue(s) can run to the boss. The speed awakenings in weapons subtract precious time from the time the rogues spend running to boss.

In a typical farming run however, the priority is survival. Most of the time, speed does not matter and more desirable awakenings would involve armor/damage/stat point buffs. Context is important when deciding if a specific awakening is overpowered or useless. Regardless, weapon awakenings have indeed contributed significantly to top-end gameplay.

If Speed doesn't matter.....then why use it?...

Something to think about...

TickisZensWife
09-28-2016, 01:44 PM
What u mean with fairly? All had the chance to run till 1st day of season and all have the chance to have 28% mov speed daggs..

Time run was about skills, now it's just about gears due to weapon enhancement. Those who spent infinitely amount of plat or does infinitely amount of plat farming (e.g. Imaaaaabak) will have a huge advantage where other people simple can't compete.

elitwarrio
09-28-2016, 01:57 PM
Time run was about skills, now it's just about gears due to weapon enhancement. Those who spent infinitely amount of plat or does infinitely amount of plat farming (e.g. Imaaaaabak) will have a huge advantage where other people simple can't compete.
So Ill wait to see all plat farmers and riches in timed lb before the end of the season. Anyway for this u must talk to sts.

Imback Al
09-28-2016, 02:40 PM
Strong accusation for a plat former plat farmer that was banned

resurrected
09-28-2016, 02:42 PM
I'm so fast that I'm too fast for system to save my recs!

raw
09-28-2016, 05:06 PM
Glad to see new folks joining in timed runs. Good luck to all!

Hercules
09-28-2016, 05:35 PM

huashuashuas :P

Safiras
09-28-2016, 07:03 PM
If Speed doesn't matter.....then why use it?...

Something to think about...

Did you even read my post properly?

Thexkid
09-28-2016, 07:28 PM
Gl to all.. we needed competition, we held the lb all season many changes happened and we overcame and always climbed back to the top. Awakenings and the scale was recent so we haven't been able to perfect runs quite yet. We still hold the majority and we have been taking maps back. All in good fun :) nothing like a challenge to make oneself better. I don't like hearing accusations we usually run with a 24 and rarely a 28 floats around. I've seen some of the opposition with a 26 (lav) and a 23 (zeph) who knows what they have now as they seem a lil faster than b4 when we broke all recs they were making besides arcanum grounds, so im sure it's not 10% more speed that we are using. This thread is just to make us look bad and an obvious troll. Publicity :P

Volt
09-28-2016, 09:38 PM
Gl to all.. we needed competition, we held the lb all season many changes happened and we overcame and always climbed back to the top. Awakenings and the scale was recent so we haven't been able to perfect runs quite yet. We still hold the majority and we have been taking maps back. All in good fun :) nothing like a challenge to make oneself better. I don't like hearing accusations we usually run with a 24 and rarely a 28 floats around. I've seen some of the opposition with a 26 (lav) and a 23 (zeph) who knows what they have now as they seem a lil faster than b4 when we broke all recs they were making besides arcanum grounds, so im sure it's not 10% more speed that we are using. This thread is just to make us look bad and an obvious troll. Publicity :P

I still got my 23. No one has 26 anymore (mystery) rerolled his as he wanted to do PvP. No one has been using faster daggs besides you guys which is fine. I'd like to use 28 daggs tho :p I'm sure it'll give you guys some trouble if you don't use any faster daggs. It's all fun though. I have a team now so things became exponentially more fun now.

Visiting
09-28-2016, 11:47 PM
I use 8% :banana:

Safiras
09-29-2016, 03:37 AM
I still got my 23. No one has 26 anymore (mystery) rerolled his as he wanted to do PvP. No one has been using faster daggs besides you guys which is fine. I'd like to use 28 daggs tho :p I'm sure it'll give you guys some trouble if you don't use any faster daggs. It's all fun though. I have a team now so things became exponentially more fun now.

Having a good team of people who can work well together makes timed runs fun to do, even if in the end the times can't be beaten. I don't own daggers with speed awakenings, thankfully the people who run with me make space for me in their teams and we try to design strategies for me to be useful despite not being the fastest person in the team. I guess that's what it's about.

raw
09-29-2016, 08:47 AM
Having a good team of people who can work well together makes timed runs fun to do, even if in the end the times can't be beaten. I don't own daggers with speed awakenings, thankfully the people who run with me make space for me in their teams and we try to design strategies for me to be useful despite not being the fastest person in the team. I guess that's what it's about.

Glad to you have you, even with your Arcane ping :P

resurrected
09-29-2016, 09:00 AM
I'm still fastest

MassMoment
09-29-2016, 12:45 PM
They said Murda and Basic is both a top mage who just came rogue this week. it amazing when they can be the best rogue in game already for just only 1 week of run. Its really shows how skilled a player when they have random team and slower gear and newest rogue to beat the other guys. goodluck to horror. i just join and everyone getting excited for runs. i wish i could go! so nice of murda and basic to use new players too and not call top gear only like gravitas. they scared maybe? XD

Visiting
09-29-2016, 12:50 PM
They said Murda and Basic is both a top mage who just came rogue this week. it amazing when they can be the best rogue in game already for just only 1 week of run. Its really shows how skilled a player when they have random team and slower gear and newest rogue to beat the other guys. goodluck to horror. i just join and everyone getting excited for runs. i wish i could go! so nice of murda and basic to use new players too and not call top gear only like gravitas. they scared maybe? XD
Nice banter mate ;o

Twerk
09-29-2016, 02:15 PM

26% were mine, not Lavs. Lav is a mage

Twerk
09-29-2016, 02:23 PM
Thing is I've never done timed runs before :D
Opportunity came with % movement speed luckily rerolled at 26% + Zephy (Basic) had 23% in same time. Was a quite good day when we got 7 records :p
Currently almost all the maps are the matter of 1 mistake, 1 back pierce and you can only do remap :D

Sadly rerolled 26% Movement speed because it was so unnecessary to do any pvp clash. :c

kronosdivine
09-29-2016, 02:56 PM
The new fast people are the 4 raws in the leaderboard, even though there is usually 3 of them the fourth one is my char. :) Guess who I am...

MassMoment
09-29-2016, 06:50 PM
Thing is I've never done timed runs before :D
Opportunity came with % movement speed luckily rerolled at 26% + Zephy (Basic) had 23% in same time. Was a quite good day when we got 7 records :p
Currently almost all the maps are the matter of 1 mistake, 1 back pierce and you can only do remap :D

Sadly rerolled 26% Movement speed because it was so unnecessary to do any pvp clash. :c

Sadly ypu are an idiot bc someone offer u 10m and also to trade Op PvP dags. be careful who u piss off u will not find many run in future i have feeling. a dag reroll was not only ignorant but also an act of aggression to your home team

elitwarrio
09-29-2016, 06:56 PM
Murda and basic new players? O.o i vote this comment the best one of the season. Give him a banner pls.

Safiras
09-29-2016, 07:20 PM

Murda and Basic are old, seasoned players. Murda has played mostly mage but knows the map pulls well. Basic has actually played all 3 classes and is good at all 3. Credit is due still when they manage to take maps with teams of people who appear to be new players. The new players though aren't really new. Just putting some comments in perspective.

Even though it does take a degree of knowledge and experience to be able to do timed maps, mainly a team consists of someone quarterbacking the run plan and the rest are just executing (speaking as a nub who just follows instructions during the run. I'm hardly a good runner nor am I familiar with some of the maps I run). But an observant player who is smart and able to make adjustments to his/her playstyle to suit the team and map that they're running will be a valuable part of timed run teams. It doesn't matter how long you've played or how experienced you are.

Sky_is_epicgear
09-29-2016, 07:25 PM
Murda and Basic are old, seasoned players. Murda has played mostly mage but knows the map pulls well. Basic has actually played all 3 classes and is good at all 3. Credit is due still when they manage to take maps with teams of people who appear to be new players. The new players though aren't really new. Just putting some comments in perspective.

Even though it does take a degree of knowledge and experience to be able to do timed maps, mainly a team consists of someone quarterbacking the run plan and the rest are just executing (speaking as a nub who just follows instructions during the run. I'm hardly a good runner nor am I familiar with some of the maps I run). But an observant player who is smart and able to make adjustments to his/her playstyle to suit the team and map that they're running will be a valuable part of timed run teams. It doesn't matter how long you've played or how experienced you are.
Last paragraph

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160930/4a84630165d471c79c254267a7caa703.jpg

OrangeUnicorn

Twerk
09-29-2016, 09:13 PM
Sadly ypu are an idiot bc someone offer u 10m and also to trade Op PvP dags. be careful who u piss off u will not find many run in future i have feeling. a dag reroll was not only ignorant but also an act of aggression to your home team

Pardon?

First of all if you are talking to me quit using any abusive names (Devs have a look on this please) :)
Daggers were mine? So what's the problem? I could do whatever I dream about with them lol
Ignorant? Because I do what I want with MINE daggers, obviously go and roll yours so you might get betters ones :D
I only did few runs for fun, you need to chill out a bit

Oh btw, the offer I declined were 19m :)

Visiting
09-29-2016, 09:50 PM
Pardon?

First of all if you are talking to me quit using any abusive names (Devs have a look on this please) :)
Daggers were mine? So what's the problem? I could do whatever I dream about with them lol
Ignorant? Because I do what I want with MINE daggers, obviously go and roll yours so you might get betters ones :D

19m? I hope the reroll you got for pvp was like 100%+ PVP damage or something @.@

resurrected
09-29-2016, 11:52 PM
19m? I hope the reroll you got for pvp was like 100%+ PVP damage or something @.@
It has para in O.O

Anyona
09-30-2016, 12:56 AM
Pardon?

I love you we are happily married couple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EbenevTheMage
09-30-2016, 07:50 AM
i dont understand how people could run elite map really fast, did they just run to boss, or what?

Sent from my S50F using Tapatalk

nightmaresmoke
09-30-2016, 09:39 AM
i dont understand how people could run elite map really fast, did they just run to boss, or what?

*shify eyes* cough cough cough

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

EbenevTheMage
09-30-2016, 09:44 AM
*shify eyes* cough cough cough

too many smoke bro? [emoji1]

nightmaresmoke
09-30-2016, 09:51 AM
too many smoke bro? [emoji1]

Maybe lol about the time runs i got my *shifty eyes* on it if there's macro program etc.. imagine other types of programs to cheat on online games and this aint make believe it's so real and happening.

elitwarrio
09-30-2016, 12:57 PM
Maybe lol about the time runs i got my *shifty eyes* on it if there's macro program etc.. imagine other types of programs to cheat on online games and this aint make believe it's so real and happening.

This is the new winner! 6 days before season ends lets keep him to the top!

Murda and basic new players? O.o i vote this comment the best one of the season. Give him a banner pls.

lissil
10-04-2016, 03:30 PM

Gears, strategy, and lots of practice.

Basically kill the least number of mobs needed to spawn boss, then kill the boss.
Of course you should find the kind of mobs that are easiest to kill and spots in maps where you can pull certain mobs together.

And... run the map again and again to get it perfect. One wrong pierce from rogue and he/she will dash back instead of moving forward. And one wrong release of gale (at least for those who don't use venomous haste sets) will make a mage stop for a very short time. Also why you see the same people beating their own records.

EbenevTheMage
10-04-2016, 07:38 PM
Gears, strategy, and lots of practice.

Basically kill the least number of mobs needed to spawn boss, then kill the boss.
Of course you should find the kind of mobs that are easiest to kill and spots in maps where you can pull certain mobs together.

And... run the map again and again to get it perfect. One wrong pierce from rogue and he/she will dash back instead of moving forward. And one wrong release of gale (at least for those who don't use venomous haste sets) will make a mage stop for a very short time. Also why you see the same people beating their own records.
thank you for explaining, Sir [emoji1]