PDA

View Full Version : Rename using keys :)

mutantninjaz
09-27-2016, 10:11 PM
Since sts released keys to open locks instead of plats for non - plat users....

my opinion is sts should allow us to also rename using keys... i myself is a non plat user and its hard to me to rename for 30 plats

so sts can do something like rename for 30 keys as an option :)

ThunderLogia
09-27-2016, 10:42 PM
This is not a wise decision as scammers can just change their name easily after they scam someone, that way they'll get away with it.

Psychoism
09-28-2016, 02:57 PM
No.
/11chars

diimitrii
09-29-2016, 06:39 PM
This is not a wise decision as scammers can just change their name easily after they scam someone, that way they'll get away with it.
If you ss the scam , sts can track them down by there old name. I think so tho xD

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T560 met Tapatalk

Errorrz
09-29-2016, 09:21 PM
Can i rename my real name for your name using my real house keys ?

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

dinzly
09-29-2016, 09:41 PM
If you ss the scam , sts can track them down by there old name. I think so tho xD

yep...so i dont feel thre will be big problem if using key to change name..of course population of scammers will increase but as long as u do trade carefully then no problem at all

tasakli
09-30-2016, 11:52 AM
Can i rename my real name for your name using my real house keys ?

What about I rename your house key for my name using your name

iamsorry
09-30-2016, 11:59 AM

or better, rename his wife for your name using his key

Errorrz
09-30-2016, 12:07 PM
What r u saying . Im read 10 times still not understand

tasakli
10-01-2016, 02:16 PM
What r u saying . Im read 10 times still not understand

I said: What about I rename your house key for my name using your name

Ydra
10-01-2016, 05:20 PM
I said: What about I rename your house key for my name using your name

Just rekey my name for your key, so that you have a rekeyed name and not and renamed key.

Schnitzel
10-02-2016, 01:22 AM

Sure they probably can track it, one scammer, I guess is a doable, but when thousands upon thousands of "help I got scammed" emails flood their inbox, it's no longer as doable. I don't work for customer support or STS, but I'd like to think that they'd much rather help recover lost accounts, fix account issues, and/or plat purchase issues rather than hunting down the possible scammers on something that could of been avoided, had the email sender been more careful

diimitrii
10-02-2016, 04:45 AM
Sure they probably can track it, one scammer, I guess is a doable, but when thousands upon thousands of "help I got scammed" emails flood their inbox, it's no longer as doable. I don't work for customer support or STS, but I'd like to think that they'd much rather help recover lost accounts, fix account issues, and/or plat purchase issues rather than hunting down the possible scammers on something that could of been avoided, had the email sender been more careful
True

lissil
10-04-2016, 03:05 PM
In addition, not much action is done against scammers even if you provide detailed reports such as entire conversations, screenshots, and even time of scam incident to support. As account information is confidential, they will not say if they banned the account or not to the one who reported. But you know they haven't because you will see the same person trying to scam other people and sadly, succeeding.

PearlOTTheEast
10-04-2016, 07:38 PM
well i guess this is a great tread, but i i guess i nid to change something, instead of key to change character's name, what if it is a key to have another name? its like a key that allow u to have another name but ur original name is still be yours, and the player must have max of 1 key or 2, well i guess 2 is to much, and in addition, i might have another keys for u to allow or switch between those keys/name, so lets make this short..

1.) 2 keys/1 key to have another name of your character( name key1 or name key2);
2.) keys that allow you to switch between those 3 name, (original IGN or Name key1 or Name key2), u can only switch between those 3 names u got.

so that those scammer atleast easy to trace by the STS, what do u think?..