PDA

View Full Version : Hi Guys

Sacrilegia
09-21-2011, 11:07 AM
Female ruthless engineer....

I am already level15 and I still haven't figured out how one can earn platinum (although I think it's clear that I have to pay and buy it) and how to use credit. We gain credit as we level up...but WHAT can we do with it?
Any comments on that will be much appreciated.

Sacrilegia

octavos
09-21-2011, 11:34 AM

I am already level15 and I still haven't figured out how one can earn platinum (although I think it's clear that I have to pay and buy it) and how to use credit. We gain credit as we level up...but WHAT can we do with it?

Sacrilegia

Hiya, Im ghost....welcome to SL...nice to have you here with add me for questions k. :)

OmincrossMX
09-21-2011, 11:36 AM
1.u can earn platinum free
2.u can buy lots of things in the game with credits..like helmets,armor,guns,vanity helms... lot of things!;)

Ebalere
09-21-2011, 12:58 PM

Sacrilegia

You can do certain offers in the Spacetime Nexus at your menu for free plat, such as liking SL on Facebook and things like that. You can also buy it in game, or off the STS website. The best deal you can get is $90us for 2000 plat, and the deals go down from there. I usually do the $50 for 800, I find it last me a while unless I'm grinding out xp on the new levels, then i can blow through 200 a day easy haha.

As for what u can do with it, well, you can buy vanity helms and shields (only one shield was sold as the deal of the day), you can buy enhancers that increase your exp gains, your damage output, your defense, and even enhancers to speed your walking speed and give you better chances at loot from enemies. You can also buy stims, energy, guild charters for starting your own guild, better guild halls, armor, weapons, you name it! Just click on the store icon in your menu, everything that can be bought with platinum is there.

Hope that helps! Add Ebalere in game if you have any more questions or need help in a run.

Dracula
09-21-2011, 03:47 PM
Hi. Welcome to Star Legends! Feel free to add me. Name is Dracula in game.

Irulelol
09-21-2011, 03:50 PM
Hi! U can add me in game i u want im also and engineer my name is irulelol

CanonicalKoi
09-21-2011, 04:41 PM
**digs thru stash looking for a spare ruth** What? You said you were ruthless. ;) Welcome both to the game (although at 15 you've been here a bit) and to the forum. It's a very helpful place with lots of good info and more than a little humor. Enjoy!

Sacrilegia
09-22-2011, 01:38 PM
AH! thank you for the welcoming. You keep saying I can buy stuff with credits but everything shows that i need to pay in platinum in the store. Do you think I have to go check my vision? lol!

Rob Prose
09-22-2011, 01:47 PM
Yo welcome to SL.

Plat can be either bought or you can download apps and other various specials offered by STS to nab some plats

Credits can be used at the auction computer, the crafting stations, and stimpack/enhancement vendor computers

HMU if you need another player ever.