PDA

View Full Version : Meteor rain, where is it coming from?

EbenevTheMage
09-28-2016, 12:31 AM
Hi folks,

I was running glinstone cavern with random party, and while attacking mobs, i saw meteor rain (with reddish colour) hit any mobs, what i want to ask is, where is it come? from a weapon proc? from pet? or?

thank you for answering[emoji4]

-Ebenev

Sent from my S50F using Tapatalk

dinzly
09-28-2016, 01:19 AM
Hi folks,

I was running glinstone cavern with random party, and while attacking mobs, i saw meteor rain (with reddish colour) hit any mobs, what i want to ask is, where is it come? from a weapon proc? from pet? or?

thank you for answering[emoji4]

-Ebenev

its cryostar soul-drained hammer proc..warrior weapon

EbenevTheMage
09-28-2016, 04:14 AM
its cryostar soul-drained hammer proc..warrior weapon
thanks for answering [emoji2]

Kairihearts
09-28-2016, 07:26 AM
Planar pendant does pretty much the same thing too!!!!!

resurrected
09-28-2016, 07:50 AM
Planar pendant does pretty much the same thing too!!!!!
Nope it doesn't. Planar pendant spawn crystals which adds stat and aura around you which knock enemy away from you.
However Orc king daggers ( 46 expansion , craftable , green) does same thing. Their proc is meteor rain

Kairihearts
09-28-2016, 08:00 AM
Nope it doesn't. Planar pendant spawn crystals which adds stat and aura around you which knock enemy away from you.
However Orc king daggers ( 46 expansion , craftable , green) does same thing. Their proc is meteor rain

Ouch man are you following me? Well it does shoot metor rain down thats what it looks like :/

resurrected
09-28-2016, 08:04 AM
Ouch man are you following me? Well it does shoot metor rain down thats what it looks like :/
No i don't :) but I'm forum freak. I do own planar pendant if you want i can show you it doesn't :D
Maybe you was sleepy [emoji14]
It could happen that you were in map with player that had one of weapons with meteor proc and pendant proc'ed at same time.

Kairihearts
09-28-2016, 08:09 AM
No i don't :) but I'm forum freak. I do own planar pendant if you want i can show you it doesn't :D
Maybe you was sleepy [emoji14]
It could happen that you were in map with player that had one of weapons with meteor proc and pendant proc'ed at same time.

Sure add me and show me abit later i proably was sleepy haha :)

Eagleye
09-28-2016, 09:40 AM
This could also very well be the acid rain combo from using hawken+ellie aa. Although its more orangish

EbenevTheMage
09-29-2016, 12:33 AM
This could also very well be the acid rain combo from using hawken+ellie aa. Although its more orangish
there no one using any triforce pets that moment sir [emoji4]

soon
09-29-2016, 12:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM7eqHNRfIY

Green, old dagger king. But red is cryostar soul-drained hammer.