PDA

View Full Version : Creepy...

dudetus
09-21-2011, 11:20 AM
So I was playing PL. Nothing special farming at Nuri's madness to get that Xbow...

But then happened the creepiest thing yet with my phone.

The game decided to crash (weird thing itself) but that's not the spooky thing.

After I shut the game down my phone still plays that spooky tune from it. U know the background music from Nuri's madness and many others.

So my phone is now playing this single tune constantly without any pause and it's so darn creepy. I tried to shut my phone but it still plays that tune...

AND IM SUPPOSEDLY TO GO TO SLEEP BUT YEAH TRY TO SLEEP WHEN MY PHONE PLAYS SOME CREEPY PARANORMAL MUSIC.

Have nice life guys goodbye I'm waiting for Freddy Krueger.

Edit: Yeah and I can't shut down my phone because I need it's alarm clock so I won't be late from school.

OmincrossMX
09-21-2011, 11:31 AM
Lol!!! a girl without face is coming f0r you!!


Ebalere
09-21-2011, 11:46 AM
Lmao! Hoex that is hilaaarious. Girl without a face, geez give the poor guy nightmares why dont ya lol!

OmincrossMX
09-21-2011, 11:59 AM
Hahahahaha;):D:D

dudetus
09-21-2011, 12:10 PM
Oh yeah guys ty I forgot the grudge but now I remembered it again.

Gnight or..?

OmincrossMX
09-21-2011, 12:16 PM
Hahahahaha.... Dont look too much ur iphone cuz the girl without face comes out of ur iphonetatatatata*scary music*

Rare
09-21-2011, 12:31 PM
Edit: Yeah and I can't shut down my phone because I need it's alarm clock so I won't be late from school.

On my droid I just pop the battery out and reboot. :playful:

ATL

coldwill
09-21-2011, 12:41 PM
I have the same problem on my droid. Always requires a reboot.

Zerious
09-21-2011, 02:55 PM
I think you'd have problems if you could fall asleep to it... But then again I once used to listen to the poltergiest theme song to put me to sleep.... including the laugh...

Swimmingstar
09-21-2011, 03:14 PM
Have you tried actually downloading an app closer to close the game to stop the music?

Trollee
09-21-2011, 07:16 PM
This happens to me as well sometimes. PL will crash, close, and the creepy music will keep on playing. I can re-open PL and the creepy music still plays over the PL opening soundtrack! The only solution I have found so far is to re-boot my phone as no "app closer" or "task manager" seems to work.

Zerious
09-21-2011, 07:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWEiqR19jq8&feature=related

here ya go :D lil' lullaby to take Nuri's off your mind :eagerness:

thumbs up me if something's wrong with me :eagerness: