PDA

View Full Version : vanity thief why not?

Marlon Macapinlac
09-28-2016, 09:15 AM
then why not? this is will be awesome for those who missed many events for a new player.

then arcane legend will be more great . AL now its all about style of houses,outfit, then why not?. vanity's not makes you strong. why not?

think of this. only few ppl will earn 60m for a vanity. it should be more affordable
like usually basic player have gold like 5m to 10m
then many player back then are now banned. only few vanity are there.
why not think of this :)

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using Tapatalk

macmack
09-28-2016, 09:20 AM
Closed thread😂😂😂

Sent from my SM-P355 using Tapatalk

Fredystern
09-28-2016, 09:31 AM
Why not plat thief that guarantee 1000 plat each drop :) we will happy with it cause lock crate price will increase right?

No way -..-

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Ardbeg
09-28-2016, 09:34 AM
then why not? this is will be awesome for those who missed many events for a new player.

then arcane legend will be more great . AL now its all about style of houses,outfit, then why not?. vanity's not makes you strong. why not?

think of this. only few ppl will earn 60m for a vanity. it should be more affordable
like usually basic player have gold like 5m to 10m
then many player back then are now banned. only few vanity are there.
why not think of this :)

Why would we want to have banned Players back again, don't you think there are good reasons for a ban?

Just because you don't want to make the effort does not mean the effort of others has to be destroyed.

Shaking my head, no one wants to play this game anymore to progress. I feel like all beggars of Travelers Outpost learned to use the forum.

scarysmerf
09-28-2016, 09:42 AM
Stop with all this vanity thief talk it's never gonna happen justg please close this thread lol.

macmack
09-28-2016, 09:46 AM
Shaking my head, no one wants to play this game anymore to progress. I feel like all beggars of Travelers Outpost learned to use the forum.

+1000000000000000

Sent from my SM-P355 using Tapatalk

macquin
09-28-2016, 09:51 AM
@ardbeg hes just referring that only few vanities around and asking in a good manner for a vanity thief event, like you always do buffing warrior,
it already happen to pet prizes why not lb vanity too. i feel like cry babies dont like this event coz they have one.

Melthyz
09-28-2016, 09:56 AM
@ardbeg hes just referring that only few vanities around and asking in a good manner for a vanity thief event, like you always do buffing warrior,
it already happen to pet prizes why not lb vanity too. i feel like cry babies dont like this event coz they have one.

"cry babies" dun want this event cuz they "EARNED ONE". Try it sometimes, it might be enlightening to have earned something....

resurrected
09-28-2016, 09:59 AM
Just no
/11

macquin
09-28-2016, 09:59 AM
"cry babies" dun want this event cuz they "EARNED ONE". Try it sometimes, it might be enlightening to have earned something....

count you as one baby let this thread rain more lb vanity user. bring it on

Xannabelle
09-28-2016, 10:03 AM
VANITY THIEF UPDATE!!

ALL MY FRIEND QUIT GAME :D

Sent from my SM-G313HZ using Tapatalk

Recipe
09-28-2016, 10:03 AM
Ok sorry but if you agreed with this dumb opinion , no offense but you have to be lazy and not smart. Think of this , you can earn it if you buy it. Just because they did Eggzavier and Antigome event doesn't mean to make a vanity event . Jesus , Buy it If you want it !

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

Avaree
09-28-2016, 10:06 AM
@ macquin really no reason to insult forumers.

No to vanity theif, justg already stated...

Just to be clear, we are not currently planning a vanity thief. But we could one day.

Perceval
09-28-2016, 10:07 AM

Erm, where did he say "no"?

I would presume that's your opinion?

macquin
09-28-2016, 10:08 AM

its clear on the statement ava we could see it one day. thanks

MrsAnnoying
09-28-2016, 10:08 AM
I got my green arlor set by farming hard events and elite maps. How about you try do same?

Marlon Macapinlac
09-28-2016, 10:14 AM
Stop with all this vanity thief talk it's never gonna happen justg please close this thread lol.
justg already stated. :)

avernuzz
09-28-2016, 10:15 AM
Yes soon 2050

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk

Hercules
09-28-2016, 10:15 AM
Well, STS is intelligent. if sometime they decide to do a vanity thief, I'm sure they will select the most popular vanities of LB events and old vanities in low chance to drop I think will not be easy to get it.

Maybe Vanity thief does not drop the vanity, maybe drop a chest with a specific chance of loot some of many vanities classified in (hight drop chance and low drop chance). some similar of (Arcane, mythic, legendary) but in vanities.

Like the antignome event, I think if they decide to do a vanity thief that will be only for lvl 56 in some elite or idk

Marlon Macapinlac
09-28-2016, 10:18 AM
now its clearly to all..
justg said. We are not currently planning a vanity thief. But we could one day. :)

Ardbeg
09-28-2016, 10:18 AM

I earned lb vanities on the helloween event, and i know what it took to get them. Handing these items out without a similar effort is just plain wrong. I sold them, so i am not concerned.
What i am concerned with is that latest events destroyed the market and trashed a lot of effort from people who care for this game. Now people enjoy the game offline on forum to campaign for the next free gifts, while pve is dying.

And this is true for all vanities: the second everyone has them, all loose interest in them.

Breakingbadxx
09-28-2016, 10:19 AM
There should be other ways to release old vanities/leaderboard vanities than a vanity thief. Ways to not make those vanities something extremely common in value.

Melthyz
Well, STS is intelligent. if sometime they decide to do a vanity thief, I'm sure they will select the most popular vanities of LB events and old vanities in low chance to drop I think will not be easy to get it.

Maybe Vanity thief does not drop the vanity, maybe drop a chest with a specific chance of loot some of many vanities classified in (hight drop chance and low drop chance). some similar of (Arcane, mythic, legendary) but in vanities.

Like the antignome event, I think if they decide to do a vanity thief that will be only for lvl 56 in some elite or idk

Let's not lie to ourselves, they're going to put a vendor and make a killing. Where have we seen this before???

Avaree
its clear on the statement ava we could see it one day. thanks

A lot of things can happen in this game, however this game relies on players, and it appears the majority of the responses say no to a vanity thief.

Hercules
09-28-2016, 10:22 AM
Let's not lie to ourselves, they're going to put a vendor and make a killing. Where have we seen this before, their version of free is at the expense of game play.

True! I forget that part.

Psychoism
09-28-2016, 10:24 AM
At first, Think for the players who spends millions of gold to run the event to be part of leaderboard and get those vanities like ghost set etc. So no for the vanity thief. -1 for that suggestion.

macquin
09-28-2016, 10:48 AM
Doesnt mean were not active in forum were beggars in game dont judge us.

Marlon Macapinlac
09-28-2016, 10:49 AM
guys do not be front sts decision. they control us. accept it. :)

nightmaresmoke
09-28-2016, 11:15 AM
But then again look at sns lb prize before available via locks later.

blazerdd
09-28-2016, 11:25 AM
But then again look at sns lb prize before available via locks later.

As previously stated in another thread (creds to Zeus if I remember) SNS enhances gameplay. It gives stats. Vanities, on the other hand, are just for looks. They give no other use than to look pretty. You don't need vanities, but you do need pets.

Also, the only reason SNS and other arc pets didn't crash in price completely is because people consume them regularly. Vanities aren't consumed. Having an excess of vanities would drive the price to the ground - making one of the last goals in AL destroyed.

Plqgue
09-28-2016, 11:27 AM
The ones crying no are the same Richie's that control said vanity market and they don't want their wallets hurt

+1 for vanity thief

resurrected
09-28-2016, 11:28 AM
The ones crying no are the same Richie's that control said vanity market and they don't want their wallets hurt

+1 for vanity thief
O.O I'm using Amazon vanity and yet IMO its bad idea.
But i respect your opinion

Oakmaiden
09-28-2016, 11:32 AM
I think its a great idea!! Big fat Boohoohoo to the few selfish ppl who dont want it. Running maps and chasing bosses IS "earning it". Those few ppl with multi-millions buying their way thru game are the real sad story. If other players getting awesome gear makes u quit i say hooray n goodbye.

Hail
09-28-2016, 11:37 AM
I think its a great idea!! Big fat Boohoohoo to the few selfish ppl who dont want it. Running maps and chasing bosses IS "earning it". Those few ppl with multi-millions buying their way thru game are the real sad story. If other players getting awesome gear makes u quit i say hooray n goodbye.

Yet you are selfish enough to disregard the people who actually put in effort to 'earn' it? Seems a bit hypocritical to me. Also if you payed attention to comments, you would see not everyone against the foolish idea is a 'multi-millionaire', but people who actually care for the well being of the game and its players.
EDIT* by players I am referring to the real ones who don't expect everything served on a silver platter.

Potato is me
09-28-2016, 01:13 PM
Sts should just release super cool vanities as LB rewards every winter/halloween , those who missed the previous ones won't feel that bad about not having a chance to look awesome for an unknown period of time

Saud
09-28-2016, 01:55 PM
No
These people who worked on events lb got it on HARD work
I don't want to see ghost set with lvl 55 mage
Sorry but this thief is completely bad idea.

Psychoism
09-28-2016, 02:51 PM
*eating popcorn*
*watching drama thread*
Just kidding.

Fsuryo
09-28-2016, 09:22 PM
No
These people who worked on events lb got it on HARD work
I don't want to see ghost set with lvl 55 mage
Sorry but this thief is completely bad idea.

can you tell me about corelation beetwen "leaderboard vanities" and "level"..

please tell me :)

TheBoon
09-28-2016, 10:21 PM
Maybe they can do a vanity thief event, but Lb vanities should not be included, man, Lb runners work thier butt hard and put time and effort and golds, and sleepless nights, just to get those Lb winner vanities, and anothet one, why not a weapon thief tho xD xD xD, ( feed us more , Lmao )

Errorrz
09-28-2016, 11:12 PM
Lazy guys always want anything for free . Hey lazy kid , why not u ask STS to make platinum/gold thieft . U really want to be rich right ? So ask for platinum/gold thieft . Dont make drama here . Guys , just ignore the lazy kids that who want anything for free . Hey kid , can I have your mom for free ?

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

herculeans
09-28-2016, 11:20 PM
Doesnt mean were not active in forum were beggars in game dont judge us.

wew nice pic from google even if u got so much mone i dont care :)

Errorrz
09-28-2016, 11:22 PM
True . Nc pic from google

Daehanie
09-28-2016, 11:37 PM
Please dont.. No vanity thief.. All i need is jewel thief 😆😆😆😁😁😁😁

macquin
09-28-2016, 11:49 PM

Lol i dont even care about these kids. If you will see this from google ill give you gold. Please provide some links please. Thses guys ruin forum which should be friendly. Change retired to retarded just my advice

Marlon Macapinlac
09-28-2016, 11:58 PM
Lazy guys always want anything for free . Hey lazy kid , why not u ask STS to make platinum/gold thieft . U really want to be rich right ? So ask for platinum/gold thieft . Dont make drama here . Guys , just ignore the lazy kids that who want anything for free . Hey kid , can I have your mom for free ?

its too late bro. justg already stated :)

Zeus
09-29-2016, 12:20 AM

JustG stated that they won't be happening. Also, on your thread, mostly everybody is saying no. Count the number of yes and count the number of no and you will get your answer.

Kakashis
09-29-2016, 01:07 AM

Other than Justg stating its not happening, not much else was said. This is the one thing in the game I feel needs the integrity and rarity to remain in tact. I still have goals of original jester and Medusa sets that I'm working towards, I would never ask for a hand out. I am asking for a hand out on the banished amulet because that thing is a royal pain that even gold can't buy.

Marlon Macapinlac
09-29-2016, 01:10 AM
JustG stated that they won't be happening. Also, on your thread, mostly everybody is saying no. Count the number of yes and count the number of no and you will get your answer.
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160929/6bdace617c98f49b8935e5fa813896af.jpg

you bro not updated haha peace :)

macquin
09-29-2016, 01:45 AM
why this people hard to understand simple sentence? justg said "but we could one day" some people lie goals. well known forumers ruin this forum for real coz of friends have this vanities or this people working hard to sell their precious vanities in overprice deal with it nobody want to pay those ridiculous lying prices offer everything drop price dont control market nobody will fall from these traps. lol

Fredystern
09-29-2016, 01:59 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160929/6bdace617c98f49b8935e5fa813896af.jpg

you bro not updated haha peace :)

Kid :/ we saw the thread even before quote g post. Well vroom and g trolled us alot of time, for example splatter pet, around half year ago they say they will release splatter tomorrow but it didnt happen, the next week still no sign for splatter, so dont think they cant troll us stop with it, it you want 1more example than ill give you, nekro egg was firstly need nekro egg to craft when we saw on the preview and yes singe egg rose to 22m just in 2days, after they know it a mistake if they use singe egg, they change it to fossil :/ i didnt like the way you talk to community

Mdy
09-29-2016, 02:10 AM

Why still keep lingering to that single quote. #.#
I only see it as a big troll where most of the players are against it.
Also, please reread what ardberg said on #21. Some people like you would never think much of this worst-case scenario if it's really implemented.

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

Marlon Macapinlac
09-29-2016, 02:30 AM
why this people hard to understand simple sentence? justg said "but we could one day" some people lie goals wtf. this stupid well known forumers ruin this forum for real coz of friends have this vanities or this people working hard to sell their precious vanities in overprice deal with it nobody want to pay those ridiculous lying prices offer everything drop price dont control market nobody will fall from these traps. lol
+12 for this haha.. they want to vote us here.. haha obvious I can count to my fingers who against no to vanity thief. then wtf obviously thousands of players want it. :) :)

Marlon Macapinlac
09-29-2016, 02:34 AM
Why still keep lingering to that single quote. #.#
I only see it as a big troll where most of the players are against it.
Also, please reread what ardberg said on #21. Some people like you would never think much of this worst-case scenario if it's really implemented.

bro I can count to my fingers who against vanity thief. obviously. :)

Mdy
09-29-2016, 02:52 AM
bro I can count to my fingers who against vanity thief. obviously. :)

I see you have a very pair of clean eyes.
.-.

Golem
09-29-2016, 03:40 AM
NO For Vanity Thief!!!!!!!!!!! Very very very BAD idea! There is better thing and more thing that sts should think about. Not a such thing. Ty

pukki
09-29-2016, 03:44 AM
Bad idea. Nty we dont need any Vanity Thiefs. If something like this happen i dont blieve that sts dosnt respect LB players who wasted them days on running till they win LB top Prize. Afte this no one gonna be instresting On LB runs. Trust me. It will be good bye for LB and ppl will ask for harder things from StS about LB and it will makes a lot work for sts. This is just my idea.
But No for vanity thief.

Maridos
09-29-2016, 03:50 AM
NO NO NO. Whats this bad idea???? This sounds like "please remove everything from AL and start game from 0"
Nty for vanity thief.

Ardbeg
09-29-2016, 03:53 AM
Fun facts: On the day of release, the Yeti and Golem vanities were widely considered not desireable and almost impossible to sell, there were even some leaderboarders protesting on the forum about it. Now ask yourself if you still would want to wear them if everybody had them? It is the uniqueness you want, not the look. And this cannot be achieved with a vanity thief, it would only trash values.

herculeans
09-29-2016, 08:37 AM
Fun facts: On the day of release, the Yeti and Golem vanities were widely considered not desireable and almost impossible to sell, there were even some leaderboarders protesting on the forum about it. Now ask yourself if you still would want to wear them if everybody had them? It is the uniqueness you want, not the look. And this cannot be achieved with a vanity thief, it would only trash values.

ghost set is far better than golem but ppl like golem becoz its unique less in nos

+1

nightmaresmoke
09-29-2016, 08:57 AM
With all these people yapping only justg or rather the whole sts gaming company will decide if they will make these event or not they own the game the company everything in it, not to be rude even if you have the highest platinum buy history you're comments and suggestions doesn't influence sts decisions it's their call not yours.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Marlon Macapinlac
09-29-2016, 09:42 AM
With all these people yapping only justg or rather the whole sts gaming company will decide if they will make these event or not they own the game the company everything in it, not to be rude even if you have the highest platinum buy history you're comments and suggestions doesn't influence sts decisions it's their call not yours.

well said. also they threatened sts for quittingm. why not? sts doesn't care for it. haha :)

Roninmoro
09-29-2016, 10:29 AM
Please don't make me lock this thread. You can discuss this in a civil way, without insulting people, I promise.

eugene9707
09-29-2016, 10:46 AM
How about.... Instead of a vanity thief, introduce a chest called "vanity chest", which contains discontinued vanities, lb vanities (maybe) and some unique vanities that's only avaliable through the chest. (yes, this is a permanent addition)
So the idea here is similar to the lv 16 arcane chest, where the chest drops in a specific few maps (or entire arlor, but we all know people will just farm Brackenridge), with really low drop rate (for those who played SL, it's like squidy buddy).
This way, the price of the vanities will stay high, due to the low drop rate, but not outrageously high.
And the people who wants to work towards the vanities can start farming and hope they get lucky.

Also, no one will get the items "handed for free"

Ardbeg
09-29-2016, 11:01 AM
well said. also they threatened sts for quittingm. why not? sts doesn't care for it. haha :)

You opened a thread and asked "why not?" after the statement from justg already was well known. If you don't like feedback, don't ask on a public forum. Also, i can imagine sts does not need you to declare for what they care or not. I have yet to hear an argument why trashing the vanities with a thief would be beneficial for the game, other than it would bring back banned players. Every example in game so far showed people care for rarity and uniqueness only. You can take that away from others who worked for it with a thief, but you can never gain that for yourself without working harder as others. not with a million more thiefs.

hardcore
09-29-2016, 11:12 AM
How about.... Instead of a vanity thief, introduce a chest called "vanity chest", which contains discontinued vanities, lb vanities (maybe) and some unique vanities that's only avaliable through the chest. (yes, this is a permanent addition)
So the idea here is similar to the lv 16 arcane chest, where the chest drops in a specific few maps (or entire arlor, but we all know people will just farm Brackenridge), with really low drop rate (for those who played SL, it's like squidy buddy).
This way, the price of the vanities will stay high, due to the low drop rate, but not outrageously high.
And the people who wants to work towards the vanities can start farming and hope they get lucky.

Also, no one will get the items "handed for free"

Hmmm.. where did u r security guys go ?? U said no more thieves now give a suggestion that too a bad one

Hail
09-29-2016, 11:14 AM

'they' includes you too buddy! I am sure sts doesn't care for the insults people are receiving for having an opinion against the thief :)

hardcore
09-29-2016, 11:17 AM

Who cares you care? You don't know what's called a good game is, a good game will like to keep its players engaged like al

You lazy goose what everything free with so called vanity thieves play harder earn gold buy those vanities like everyone does

I tell it open I bought vanities with the total cost of 133m for all 3 of my classes I collect them becoz it makes me unique I don't play al for expansions and other sort of things I play al to collect rarest item in game , all those money came from farming merching I don't even buy platinum so all I want to know is , u just wanna get everything free? Get a life THEN WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ME

Marlon Macapinlac
09-29-2016, 11:22 AM
'they' includes you too buddy! I am sure sts doesn't care for the insults people are receiving for having an opinion against the thief :)
don't blame me :)

Errorrz
09-29-2016, 11:27 AM
Guys , just ignore all that kids who want anything for free . They not plats buyer like us and not hardworking like us . Just ignore them , they will shut up and cry after nobody care about their idiot suggestion .

Marlon Macapinlac
09-29-2016, 11:29 AM
You opened a thread and asked "why not?" after the statement from justg already was well known. If you don't like feedback, don't ask on a public forum. Also, i can imagine sts does not need you to declare for what they care or not. I have yet to hear an argument why trashing the vanities with a thief would be beneficial for the game, other than it would bring back banned players. Every example in game so far showed people care for rarity and uniqueness only. You can take that away from others who worked for it with a thief, but you can never gain that for yourself without working harder as others. not with a million more thiefs.
I'm just saw ppl who said when vanity thiefs comes they will quit. don't blame me.

Marlon Macapinlac
09-29-2016, 11:34 AM
Who cares you care? You don't know what's called a good game is, a good game will like to keep its players engaged like al

You lazy goose what everything free with so called vanity thieves play harder earn gold buy those vanities like everyone does

I tell it open I bought vanities with the total cost of 133m for all 3 of my classes I collect them becoz it makes me unique I don't play al for expansions and other sort of things I play al to collect rarest item in game , all those money came from farming merching I don't even buy platinum so all I want to know is , u just wanna get everything free? Get a life THEN WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ME

why blame me.. just wanna say what I read. sorry

Kid :/ we saw the thread even before quote g post. Well vroom and g trolled us alot of time, for example splatter pet, around half year ago they say they will release splatter tomorrow but it didnt happen, the next week still no sign for splatter, so dont think they cant troll us stop with it, it you want 1more example than ill give you, nekro egg was firstly need nekro egg to craft when we saw on the preview and yes singe egg rose to 22m just in 2days, after they know it a mistake if they use singe egg, they change it to fossil :/ i didnt like the way you talk to community

Ticklish
09-29-2016, 11:37 AM
When STS released the egg event, I felt terrible for those who paid, farmed and worked hard for their expensive arcane pets. Then after a while I thought it's actually good so that everyone gets a better pet to use especially with pet animancy.

Then came the Antignome event, which I was personally happy about since I was still missing parts of the set. But again, I felt those who worked hard for their set were shortchanged. It's almost the end of the season though, so there will be new gear to set goals for.

Now, I think players have gotten really SPOILED by these thief events. Let me remind you that every one of the those was done to help players catch up on the playing field. There's no more excuse to be without a good pet, or an antignome set while running underhul, or to be under level 56. Running with PUGS should be more manageable or even pleasurable.

Now, asking for a vanity thief is just plain selfish and lazy. You DON'T need a rare or expensive vanity to play the game well. In fact, a lot of excellent players choose to use regular vanities because they put most of their gold towards improving their character, not their looks. Owning a cute or expensive vanity will not make you a better player, or person. Nor will it make you richer when it becomes devalued due to increased numbers. So, NO. If you want something work hard for it. The people who have them have earned their right. They set their goal to own them and they should be able to enjoy that. Stop begging for everything to be easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marlon Macapinlac
09-29-2016, 11:39 AM
Please don't make me lock this thread. You can discuss this in a civil way, without insulting people, I promise.
sorry for this. I didn't insult any person here. just wanna show up what my opinion then comment. and what I read.. thank you. maybe lock this thread its ok to me.

Justg
09-29-2016, 11:41 AM
A couple of things:

1) This is not even on the horizon, so don't sweat it for now.

2) There are a ton of vanities in the game, not just leaderboard ones. IF we ever do a vanity thief, we won't just give away what people have worked so hard for.

3) Anyone who says they will quit if we do this or that gets a time out. We don't like threats and are sure you can communicate in a more mature fashion. Use your adult words.

Rock on,

- g

Hercules
09-29-2016, 11:45 AM
2) There are a ton of vanities in the game, not just leaderboard ones. IF we ever do a vanity thief, we won't just give away what people have worked so hard for.

That part remember me SNS hehehe

macquin
09-29-2016, 11:47 AM
@marlon please end this youll never win in the forum coz these bunch of active forumers will never let you win I will tell you something "birds with the same feather flocks together". forum will never be enjoyable because of these people.
and btw its already said and done " we could one day" period nothing to argue about its clear as the blue skies.

herculeans
09-29-2016, 11:59 AM
@marlon please end this youll never win in the forum coz these bunch of active forumers will never let you win I will tell you something "birds with the same feather flocks together". forum will never be enjoyable because of these people.
and btw its already said and done " we could one day" period nothing to argue about its clear as the blue skies.

Wow thats me you dont win with lazyness by the time you wasted your time on posting this and waiting for some thing doesnt even happen you could have farmed something and start to save for those exclusivevanities like others do

Hail
09-29-2016, 12:00 PM

These so-called forumers you speak of are the ones who have been there throughout the duration of the game helping to shape it into the success it is (of course most of that credit goes to the developers). Sorry if we, as experienced players of the game, own a differing opinion to your own. One thing however, get a hint.

Mesti
09-29-2016, 12:00 PM
Ermm no and no... Please no more free stuff. That egg event is enough

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

herculeans
09-29-2016, 12:06 PM

Thought I dont even own a single arcane pet I think pet event was a slight bad move from sts, may be they dont or even cant answer for sns lol

Marlon Macapinlac
09-29-2016, 12:14 PM
closed thread don't blame me..

hardcore
09-29-2016, 12:16 PM
closed thread don't blame me..

Best thing you have ever done in your life is this

Marlon Macapinlac
09-29-2016, 12:21 PM
"closed thread" :) thanks for concern to my post.. but I think I have been effective to makes your heart beat fast and your blood high.. thank you nice try :) ^^)

hardcore
09-29-2016, 12:26 PM
"closed thread" :) thanks for concern to my post.. but I think I have been effective to makes your heart beat fast and your blood high.. thank you nice try :) ^^)

U r ign ggold? Lol seen u selling kershal , kershal thief will be nice

Marlon Macapinlac
09-29-2016, 12:26 PM
Best thing you have ever done in your life is this
I am so really happy for this indeed.!!
I did ppl panic now haha lol.. thankyou tho

hardcore
09-29-2016, 12:28 PM
I am so really happy for this indeed.!!
I did ppl panic now haha lol.. thankyou tho

No one is panicked with u r lame thread dont make dreams dream you lol

Ravintov
09-29-2016, 12:29 PM
i just want "sts dont give us anything about thief" this event, in my opinion, no respect for player who workhard every day to gain "dream item". pleeeaseee no more anything thief
thank you...

nightmaresmoke
09-29-2016, 12:31 PM
I didn't see panic but seen lots of different types of egos.

Psychoism
09-29-2016, 12:32 PM

Yeah... Thats sad they gave out sns

Marlon Macapinlac
09-29-2016, 12:39 PM
U r ign ggold? Lol seen u selling kershal , kershal thief will be nice
hahaha.. yeah you wanna buy?

hardcore
09-29-2016, 12:41 PM
hahaha.. yeah you wanna buy?

Iwana buy it u r style gona make new thread title: kershal thief why not?

Marlon Macapinlac
09-29-2016, 12:44 PM
Iwana buy it u r style gona make new thread title: kershal thief why not?
I hahahahahaahaha what the...... hahahahahaha

hardcore
09-29-2016, 12:49 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?375239-Kershal-thief-why-not

dinzly
09-29-2016, 12:52 PM
one question came into my mind *not about this vanity-thief stuff..arlor winterfest vanity set came few years ago..so are we going to see it again in store ??mybe this year event or few years more in future?or mybe u guys arent going to introduce those classic set again never & ever forever. since its not a leaderboard winner vanity but purchasable using plat.im working for the mage tree set now and its pretty expensive..just wan a good answer from sts devs..and pls no *shifty eyes

eugene9707
09-29-2016, 12:57 PM
Hmmm.. where did u r security guys go ?? U said no more thieves now give a suggestion that too a bad one

How is a super rare drop have to do with the thief?

I just suggested this as a thing farmers can GRIND for.

Oh and if you didn't catch it, it also have a VANITY CHEST EXCLUSIVE VANITY which might be just as exclusive if not more at the beginning compare to the other vanities

Not to mention by rare drop, I meant looting fossil from arena chest rare.

So now, tell me, how is it a bad idea?

nightmaresmoke
09-29-2016, 12:58 PM
How is a super rare drop have to do with the thief?

I just suggested this as a thing farmers can GRIND for.
Because #ego

macquin
09-29-2016, 01:03 PM
These so-called forumers you speak of are the ones who have been there throughout the duration of the game helping to shape it into the success it is (of course most of that credit goes to the developers). Sorry if we, as experienced players of the game, own a differing opinion to your own. One thing however, get a hint.
shaping what? this developer are nt newbies i dont need to thank you guys coz you helping ruin the game if i need t thank someone it should be the people buying platinum like me running your favorite game.

Ardbeg
09-29-2016, 01:09 PM
shaping what? this developer are nt newbies i dont need to thank you guys coz you helping ruin the game if i need t thank someone it should be the people buying platinum like me running your favorite game.

see what i did here?

Next time, try *arguments*, guys!

Justg
09-29-2016, 01:10 PM
Ease up on the drama folks, it's just a game.

To reiterate:

A couple of things:

1) This is not even on the horizon, so don't sweat it for now.

3) Anyone who says they will quit if we do this or that gets a time out. We don't like threats and are sure you can communicate in a more mature fashion. Use your adult words.

Rock on,

- g

Shutting this one down.