PDA

View Full Version : Let Your Freak Flag Fly!

MimeRifle
09-21-2011, 12:43 PM
I had to share... I was at lunch just now and saw a guy with a mullet. I haven't seen one like this for a long time. I'm not talking long hair with trimmed bangs, I'm talking the kind of bodacious mulletude that could only have been pulled directly from a hermetically-sealed 1989 time capsule. practically to the waist and spiked up to the ceiling. This thing puts the Joe Dirt wig to shame.

Here's what struck me though... thing is, this guy by all indications is not blind or intellectually challenged. He loves it. He feels it's the best visual representation of his persona. He looks in the mirror and says "dang, I look GOOD in this!".

GOOD FOR HIM! Styles change, trends change, "normal" is a temporal thing. I admire people who are not afraid to be themselves. They don't give a crap what you think. Right on! You got it all figured out my friend. Thanks for the inspiration!

So to the guy with the big wax-curled handlebar mustache, the gal with the bright pink and white zebra print zooba pants, and the guy I work with who proudly sports a bow-tie. I salute you!! Let your freak flag fly, and fly it high!!

Radar Out!

Ebalere
09-21-2011, 01:07 PM
Lol, this is a funny thread. I have a guy at my work who still wears those tshirts that are cut off above the belly button. That is an ooooold fad. Lol

MimeRifle
09-21-2011, 01:17 PM
Lol! Yup, I created some of those half-t shirts back in the day myself. Ah, the nostalgia...

yuegaraty
09-21-2011, 01:22 PM
Heh same thing happened at my lunch too

MimeRifle
09-21-2011, 01:28 PM
And here I thought my hole-in-the-wall Vietnamese restaurant was a well-kept secret... You must have had lunch at the same place cuz there's almost no way imaginable that there are two of those mullets in existence! Haha!!

CanonicalKoi
09-21-2011, 01:36 PM
Hats off to the elderly lady at Costco wearing neon-pink leopard print from head to toe. I'd really like to know where you found those heels in that print! Anyway, she paused before a dresser they had on display and did a little twirl in front of the mirror and walked away smiling. Brava, madame! You looked gooood (but not because of the neon pink leopard thing). :D

BodMaster
09-21-2011, 01:54 PM
Lmaooo that is pretty funny.. we always look at them and think.. "hmmm how do they pull that off" lol but to them they must think "check me out!" Ha

EDIT:

Btw sorry to be a pain in the../party poopa.. but this should be in the Off Topic section.. unless you are referring to An Op Com or Engi you seen :p (before anyone says your cluttering the forums)

Sooopa EDIT:

That whole look in my head is reminding me of 'Crystal Maze' seen it a few years back and OMG you wana check out some of the hair doo's on that!! Lmao

MimeRifle
09-21-2011, 02:33 PM
Sorry about the heinous forum abuse, I have located the off topic area for future reference! :-)