PDA

View Full Version : Housing Betterment

ForgottenWarrior
09-28-2016, 11:35 PM
I have few suggestions regarding housing...
1. Introduce dimensions in housing item details. There are some items which look good enough in size in miniature view of description but we actually need a microscope to see it. So having detail about measurement should be better E.g Chair 4x5x7 ( total house is like 100x100x20 ) just a minor level of maths skill and we can predict the size.

2. Make housing slots unlockable with story token or orc tags or dragon teeth or cryo coins or add a daily/ weekly mission for this. One slot is 20k.... furnishing is less than 20k that doesn't makes sense. Unlocking all slots= price of another house :( .

3. Consignment Shop, NPC klaas shabot etc, attackable caged orc dude ( one from garetta city ), cannons, Talking bubble frog, Pet upkeep center, Not possible but if we can have a tv or pc ( touching on that will show something good ). Wall paints and coloring option, and that boss of last year Halloween ( dancing boss with 4/5 gunny faces ) if possible make that stage with lights a furnishing.

4. Individuals have better location to hang on with friends why not guildhall can have furnishings ? Need an officer to use special furnishings. Only master can edit his guild hall. Guildhall furnishing slots unlockable by guild war wins or position in lb.

5. Make starter house bit better, It have nothing to get excited with housing and go for a better house.

6. Player statue, player portrait that show miror of how player looks anytime ( saves before you leave house itself, changes again if you go your home with changes.

7. Damage/Armor/sustainability/ IV detector in my house i can test myself with a machine that either take all my damages and display in number or it hit me repeatedly with accumulative damage to test survivability for wars, i have no idea for test machines for mages.

nightmaresmoke
09-29-2016, 05:09 AM
#stophousesuggestions

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

Vallento
09-29-2016, 10:23 AM
I have few suggestions regarding housing...
1. Introduce dimensions in housing item details. There are some items which look good enough in size in miniature view of description but we actually need a microscope to see it. So having detail about measurement should be better E.g Chair 4x5x7 ( total house is like 100x100x20 ) just a minor level of maths skill and we can predict the size.

2. Make housing slots unlockable with story token or orc tags or dragon teeth or cryo coins or add a daily/ weekly mission for this. One slot is 20k.... furnishing is less than 20k that doesn't makes sense. Unlocking all slots= price of another house :( .

3. Consignment Shop, NPC klaas shabot etc, attackable caged orc dude ( one from garetta city ), cannons, Talking bubble frog, Pet upkeep center, Not possible but if we can have a tv or pc ( touching on that will show something good ). Wall paints and coloring option, and that boss of last year Halloween ( dancing boss with 4/5 gunny faces ) if possible make that stage with lights a furnishing.

4. Individuals have better location to hang on with friends why not guildhall can have furnishings ? Need an officer to use special furnishings. Only master can edit his guild hall. Guildhall furnishing slots unlockable by guild war wins or position in lb.

5. Make starter house bit better, It have nothing to get excited with housing and go for a better house.

6. Player statue, player portrait that show miror of how player looks anytime ( saves before you leave house itself, changes again if you go your home with changes.

7. Damage/Armor/sustainability/ IV detector in my house i can test myself with a machine that either take all my damages and display in number or it hit me repeatedly with accumulative damage to test survivability for wars, i have no idea for test machines for mages.
+ 1 with that

Housing is cool but why not improve too? I'm sure those ideias give a little hard work but it will make a lot of people happier too, simple things like wall paintings and some stuff like that will make the difference.

Melthyz
09-29-2016, 10:29 AM
I much rather them focus on the expansion and make it great. Housing can wait, we need this expansion to be mind blowing!!!

Cinco
09-29-2016, 04:11 PM
#stophousesuggestions

Was working on expansion.
Read this post.
Threw away my expansion work.
Started working on housing again.
:-P

Perceval
09-29-2016, 04:14 PM
Was working on expansion.
Read this post.
Threw away my expansion work.
Started working on housing again.
:-P
I caught the expansion work and put it back ;P

Cinco
09-29-2016, 04:19 PM
I caught the expansion work and put it back ;P

... and now the expansion is just a 'Thief' that enters your 'House' to steal your LB vanities :-P

Justg
09-29-2016, 04:22 PM
... and now the expansion is just a 'Thief' that enters your 'House' to steal your LB vanities :-P

Enter House Thief drama in 3... 2...

Cinco
09-29-2016, 04:23 PM
OH! A thief that steals your house?! That sounds perf...

scarysmerf
09-29-2016, 04:43 PM
Oh no my house!

Amicusdei
09-29-2016, 05:04 PM
Good stuff here from our devs.
My kind of humor, keep it coming.

Saud
09-29-2016, 05:22 PM
Enter House Thief drama in 3... 2...

Oh my god 😂😂😂

Perceval
09-29-2016, 05:29 PM
The 'thief' is my accomplice, the stolen lb vanities end up in my house! :P
Awesome expansion, thanks! (For me anyway @.@)

Perceval
09-29-2016, 05:33 PM
OH! A thief that steals your house?! That sounds perf...
More room to put our 'gathered' lb vanities :P

nightmaresmoke
09-29-2016, 06:11 PM
Oh thief in houses? Need a watchdog then or cctv 😂

epicrrr
09-30-2016, 12:36 AM
we got a working house but no "editable" GH hope expansion will bring GH some justice

Psychoism
09-30-2016, 12:50 AM
Gh should be a home too, That you can sit at the chairs at fleet ship. Please? :banana: