PDA

View Full Version : Homeless..

Epw
09-29-2016, 02:20 AM
Am i the only one who dont have a house yet? Im not even planning to buy one.. its not because i cant afford it, its because i dont see any advantages in it (except buffs, which i dont really care about).
Anyone else?

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

Mdy
09-29-2016, 02:47 AM
Houses are like vanities. It's optional to have it or not. Even mine got severely abandoned despite already bought that since the client release. Those buffs aren't much that matters if you're a endgamer. However, if you're planning to improve your social aspect of the game, then housing is preferably a good thing for you.

Am i the only one who dont have a house yet? Im not even planning to buy one.. its not because i cant afford it, its because i dont see any advantages in it (except buffs, which i dont really care about).
Anyone else?

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

resurrected
09-29-2016, 05:07 AM
I also do not own house and i don't feel like buying one. If you PVP then its another story but if you just PVE then focus in gear. Its more useful than housing.

Vallento
09-29-2016, 06:02 AM
You're not the only one without house, i'm too, i can also buy one but i seriously prefer focus spending my gold on my gear than house, sure it's cool have a nice house, but i prefer improve my gameplay for sure

Enviado de meu Moto G (4) usando Tapatalk

Epw
09-29-2016, 06:45 AM
Yeah, im on the same train as u guys, im more into improving my gear. Also, never done pvp before.

Thanks for your answers! :)

Vallento
09-29-2016, 06:51 AM
Yeah, im on the same train as u guys, im more into improving my gear. Also, never done pvp before.

Thanks for your answers! :)

Yes i don't do PvP, so those House stats aren't main priority, also with stronger gear -> Elites -> House item drops -> Profits (Or use on your own House)

Visiting
09-29-2016, 08:12 AM
I own a starter house, filled with barrels, one might say it's barrels of fun :>

Hercules
09-29-2016, 08:46 AM
Houses have a big potencial (the potencial are not the furniture items, the potencial are the stats or bonuses), I like furniture items because my house is more luxurious, but in my old and lost thread moved by Seoratrek in a section where you have 0 viewers and support .-. I suggested do new arcane trophies with some bonus of our heroes who died for save us.

Himingleva, Uller and Villi trophies with a long quest line, in nord, kraken isles and shuyal (elite) each trophy can give you some stat bonus.

Villi (15 int + 1.0 damage )
Himingleva ( 15 dex + 1.0 damage )
Uller ( 15 str + 1.0 damage )

All 3 trophies will give you ( 30 str, int, dex , 4.0 Damage, +15 primarity stat)

Epw
09-29-2016, 08:52 AM
Houses have a big potencial (the potencial are not the furniture items, the potencial are the stats or bonuses), I like furniture items because my house is more luxurious, but in my old and lost thread moved by Seoratrek in a section where you have 0 viewers and support .-. I suggested do new arcane trophies with some bonus of our heroes who died for save us.

Himingleva, Uller and Villi trophies with a long quest line, in nord, kraken isles and shuyal (elite) each trophy can give you some stat bonus.

All 3 trophies will give you ( 30 str, int, dex , 4.0 Damage, +15 primarity stat)

Thats not a bad idea for those whos are into housing stuff. Personally, i find the boss relic loots more annoying than the water and nature jewels :D

PEMA
09-29-2016, 08:54 AM
Homeless here too :P I thought about buying tavern and volcano pack for the +2.00 dmg bonus but that would cost me around 2mil+ and if I buy Exq Chaos which costs around 1mil, then I saved a lot of money.

Hercules
09-29-2016, 08:55 AM
Thats not a bad idea for those whos are into housing stuff. Personally, i find the boss relic loots more annoying than the water and nature jewels :D

hehehe well I think the relics are a good $.$ . if you loot 10 mythic relics you will have 2k gold or 10 arcane relics 5k gold. That gold keeps the feed of my pets and potions :victorious:

Epw
09-29-2016, 08:58 AM
Homeless here too :P I thought about buying tavern and volcano pack for the +2.00 dmg bonus but that would cost me around 2mil+ and if I buy Exq Chaos which costs around 1mil, then I saved a lot of money.

Exactly!

thekragle
09-29-2016, 09:05 AM
I still think we need a daily NPC type like Klass and Shazbot in our house to improve the worth, been saying that for a while now.

STS did a great thing with the location buffs, but they can't take their foot off the gas pedal if they don't want housing to die off or become stagnant.

Vvildfire
09-29-2016, 09:32 AM
Might be worth to spend a measly 30k (was it 30k? 25k?) for a starter just so you can receive emails when you're offline or contact someone when they are.
I'm sure you won't miss your 30k.
Having or not having a house is no big deal, it provides a feature many people have been asking for in the past (I'm sure they're happy now), and even those who didn't ask for it can find uses in it I'm sure.
If you don't want these small amenities that's fine.

Epw
09-30-2016, 12:51 AM
Might be worth to spend a measly 30k (was it 30k? 25k?) for a starter just so you can receive emails when you're offline or contact someone when they are.
I'm sure you won't miss your 30k.
Having or not having a house is no big deal, it provides a feature many people have been asking for in the past (I'm sure they're happy now), and even those who didn't ask for it can find uses in it I'm sure.
If you don't want these small amenities that's fine.

Thats right. Buying a starter house is not a big deal. I also agree that housing has some benefits. But at the current state, i still dont want to own one. Until stg wont force me to buy a house i wont do it. I mean, i was afraid of it when they released. Thought theyll make new quests or content only avaiable for those who have a house. Luckly, it doesnt happened (yet).

Alwarez
09-30-2016, 09:19 AM

Why cant we just have good gear quests instead of this?

Fearrr
09-30-2016, 10:25 PM

Wow thanks for this info I had no Idea about this, going to work on these next after I hit exalted. Edit: Lol I miss read that nvm.

I don't pvp in this game at all and I find locations useful. How are permanent location buffs any different than buying better gear or gems? I don't get that logic? Engame you hit a certain point with gear and gems before you are dishing out millions for better, and then you have the best what else is left to add to your stats? Because of Forest Location I hit 11.K HP non buff, you telling me that's not an advantage to have as a tank? As a tank in Elite PVE maps you can never have enough HP. How is Forest/Volcanoe Location buff any different than using Cryo Gem which gives HP and a little damage? I'm sure you all use that as well as Orc Effingy and find that useful right? And these House Location Buffs don't take up any gem slots.

I hear you all 100% if Tavern and Locations are to expensive to buy with gold and plat but having as many buffs as possible in PVP/PVE will always give you an advantage. And I could careless about playing Sims in AL, I hate that game my House is basic asf lol.

intizamfamily888
10-01-2016, 02:33 AM

Pls no. Not more buff things. We got awakenings and buffs already. That's enough...

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

hallowring
10-01-2016, 11:54 AM
P.s I dont have one...never did lol

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

Epw
10-01-2016, 04:38 PM
Should i make a guild with the name of "homeless arlorians" ? [emoji3]