PDA

View Full Version : Crafting Vials of Orcsbane

Avaree
09-29-2016, 03:17 PM
Lately I have been receiving many questions about crafting the Vials of Orcbane for the dimensional elix. Its seems those who have not started the glintstone set, cannot craft the Vials of Orcbane. Some dont care to get the set for the aps.

Anyway to fix this? Make vials tradable ? Add the recipe to the banish quest when returning the ring to npc in secret room?

Jewelmaker
09-29-2016, 03:20 PM
Vials should be craftable. I crafted 2 this week

Avaree
09-29-2016, 03:26 PM
Vials should be craftable. I crafted 2 this week

My alt rogue never started the orc slaying set or glintstone set, she cannot craft a vial of orcsbane, (she has the banished quest dimensional bridge). The players who asked me about this also never started those quests.

Jewelmaker
09-30-2016, 01:20 PM
That's part of the aps. Want to get the reward? Put in the work. Simple as that.

resurrected
09-30-2016, 01:23 PM
STG should make it able to craft vials with banished quest.

Avaree
09-30-2016, 02:38 PM
That's part of the aps. Want to get the reward? Put in the work. Simple as that.

Lol, I have 3 lvl 56 rogues, one has 3/5 banish, that can share. I posted due to the overwhelming pms I have received from players asking how to craft vials of orcbane.

Fredystern
10-01-2016, 10:11 PM
You didnt got what she mean '-'

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk

Ninthplague
10-02-2016, 01:36 AM
Makes sense since how can you craft dimensional elix if cant craft vials.

Kakashis
10-04-2016, 06:15 PM
You just need to finish the orc slayer set. No need to finish the glinstone set!

Avaree
10-04-2016, 08:26 PM
You just need to finish the orc slayer set. No need to finish the glinstone set!

Thanks, however it's a spendy tax just to craft an already expensive elix (that never produces the banished amulet)
see link
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?272496-Crafting-set-requirements&highlight=Craftingx

Kakashis
10-05-2016, 03:36 AM
Thanks, however it's a spendy tax just to craft an already expensive elix (that never produces the banished amulet)
see link
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?272496-Crafting-set-requirements&highlight=Craftingx

At this point they should just up the rate of portals to be like Arcane deary portals. I along with a few others that ran it for weeks straight everyday are cooling down/stopping. It's incredibly rare.

Avaree
10-05-2016, 06:05 AM
At this point they should just up the rate of portals to be like Arcane deary portals. I along with a few others that ran it for weeks straight everyday are cooling down/stopping. It's incredibly rare.
We started farming for the banished amulet in June, now its fall lol, maybe we can harvest it soon!

Vorenus
10-07-2016, 02:08 AM
I take it by my discovery today, that you still need to finish orc slaying gear for vials to be crafted on alts? T.T If the glint gear is stash-able why not make the vials stash-able as well really a pain for alts!

Kakashis
10-10-2016, 09:29 AM
I take it by my discovery today, that you still need to finish orc slaying gear for vials to be crafted on alts? T.T If the glint gear is stash-able why not make the vials stash-able as well really a pain for alts!

You can only craft on main toon and it takes 24h. The good news is that you can stash or sell dimensional lix no problem. The only issue is that the portal spawn rate is not real.

Leprechaun
10-18-2016, 06:53 AM
Lol, I have 3 lvl 56 rogues, one has 3/5 banish, that can share. I posted due to the overwhelming pms I have received from players asking how to craft vials of orcbane.

i have never received pms nor "overwhelming"- actually not a single complain from my guild at all about this issue, like jewelmaker say, if you want to get rewarded, put in the work. In my opinion, we should appreciate each generation of storyline armour sets, new players should follow the sequence of getting each set of storyline armours whereas for the orcsbane vials, it follows the storyline of orcslaying, if you do not "learn how to craft the vials from the weapon smith" you won't know how to craft it. I like it to remain craftable only after "learning" how to craft the vial as it makes more sense. And to preserve its value. ust like recipe for nekro egg, would u want it to be easily accessible after countless people in the past worked hard for it?

However, i feel that it makes sense to at least make it stashable , because why not?

Greoatef
10-26-2016, 07:12 AM
if you want to get rewarded, put in the work.

lol this made me giggle .... you obviously dont know who Avaree is .... if there is any player that puts work into the game Avaree is one of them ?!?!?!?!