PDA

View Full Version : Just one question

onadraosari
09-29-2016, 05:35 PM
On april we had 2in1 expansion, from 46-56lvl ( more than 150k xp total )
Why this cap is sooo early??😠

loyti
09-29-2016, 07:12 PM
On april we had 2in1 expansion, from 46-56lvl ( more than 150k xp total )
Why this cap is sooo early??��

simply because they like to rush things up.

eugene9707
09-29-2016, 10:45 PM
Lets see, when they take a long time to release new cap people complain it was boring. And when they release cap faster people complain it was too fast .....

So what should they do ?

will0
09-29-2016, 10:47 PM
make the game more exciting? level 100 by end 2016 perhaps

loyti
09-29-2016, 10:53 PM
Lets see, when they take a long time to release new cap people complain it was boring. And when they release cap faster people complain it was too fast .....

So what should they do ?

could you pls send a link of a thread or post to support your argument? So far, i haven't seen a single post saying level cap takes too long to release. Boring, i guess Yes. Since the latest underhaul map lacks special loot & ofcourse, only 3 maps.
As i've said before, Expansion is great. I mean, awesome since it brings new flavor in the game. But does it really need to increase the level cap? i guess no.

Suentous PO
09-29-2016, 10:54 PM

So what should they do ?

Expansion thief.
Now have to go back and do 51

eugene9707
09-29-2016, 11:23 PM
could you pls send a link of a thread or post to support your argument? So far, i haven't seen a single post saying level cap takes too long to release. Boring, i guess Yes. Since the latest underhaul map lacks special loot & ofcourse, only 3 maps.
As i've said before, Expansion is great. I mean, awesome since it brings new flavor in the game. But does it really need to increase the level cap? i guess no.

here you go
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?102078-How-To-Pass-Time-Waiting-For-A-New-Expansion
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?232652-No-more-event-next-expansion-plz!!!
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?258221-Does-STG-plan-to-give-up-AL

Well tbh, i think most of it was probably people rushing expansion once the sneak peaks are out lol

Also, it has been suggested that 4-5 month per expansion (such as this one) is good by other forumers.

Schnitzel
09-29-2016, 11:42 PM

So what should they do ?

Expansion too late = complaints
Expansion too early = complaints
Expansion just right = complaints

STS can't please everyone, because no matter what they do,
sooner or later, someone's going to complain

TheBoon
09-30-2016, 01:44 AM
So true, i have seen so many compaints that " its a bit dry atm" "what to do" "why so early" "it crashed the market" etc. What else sts can do to please everyone,? devs deserve " thanks " also, they are only humans!

resurrected
09-30-2016, 01:57 AM
Imo we should be thankful to STG for this. Players and even me got bored of new maps and of trying to work at something what is impossible to finish ( tip : banished ). We need new blast to be busy with something xD
I just hope drop rate of new set will be much better than banished one

Psychoism
09-30-2016, 03:13 AM
Just thank them lol, If they didn't release a new expansion some players will say "When is the new expansion?" "This game is so boring we want new cap" Then why the hell you all complaining it's early. Just sit and play, I know youare excited too this coming expansion.

bonjovi3223
09-30-2016, 03:46 AM
Expansion too late = complaints
Expansion too early = complaints
Expansion just right = complaints

STS can't please everyone, because no matter what they do,
sooner or later, someone's going to complain
And you forgot. ....complaints about other ppl complaining [emoji14]

loyti
09-30-2016, 03:58 AM
here you go
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-New-Expansion
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...pansion-plz!!!
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-to-give-up-AL

Well tbh, i think most of it was probably people rushing expansion once the sneak peaks are out lol

Also, it has been suggested that 4-5 month per expansion (such as this one) is good by other forumers.

I do appreciate you digging out to some of these threads. I notice the first one is from 2013 which is a bit irrelevant in the current state of the game. Well, as what i have been pointing out in my previous posts, NEW EXPANSION is great. We certainly need that at this current state of the game. But How about LEVEL CAP? does expansion always have to be associated with increase in level cap? I mean, we just got 10 levels from the last 4 months. It's just that it was being forced and that was my opinion.

P.S Im not complaining. Im just stating my opinion and Im doing it in the most constructive way i can.

Eagle Eye229
09-30-2016, 04:50 AM
New maps without level increase is more so something done to a finished game(max cap on player statistic progression).if there is room to progress then let it be done.of course things could be better for al but be remind yourself this game was made for mobile(best one hands down as far as developments).
RPGs are all about the customization of your avatars, they can only make so many of the same level loot without leaving a majority of items redundant to your characters.
It really is the only way to progress the game.enjoy the fact that it is free and has very active development compared to any other mobile app.
My suggestion is you join an active,friendly guild and you will find the game much more entertaining.
I'm super tired but those arey two cents.
GL and cheers all.

onadraosari
09-30-2016, 03:46 PM
Well... lets make lvl cap 100, this 100% will bring new people in game :/....
Read my thread again please, i dnt critic expansion, i critic this lvl cap, why do we need it now??
Is it rly the thing, which will bring interest into game? New maos nd stuff yes, lvl cap no.........

onadraosari
09-30-2016, 03:51 PM
So true, i have seen so many compaints that " its a bit dry atm" "what to do" "why so early" "it crashed the market" etc. What else sts can do to please everyone,? devs deserve " thanks " also, they are only humans!

We too humans...
This game lost sence and they makenew boring thing- lvl up
Ofc, new maos is vry good, but can it be without lvl cap?

eugene9707
09-30-2016, 06:34 PM
I do appreciate you digging out to some of these threads. I notice the first one is from 2013 which is a bit irrelevant in the current state of the game. Well, as what i have been pointing out in my previous posts, NEW EXPANSION is great. We certainly need that at this current state of the game. But How about LEVEL CAP? does expansion always have to be associated with increase in level cap? I mean, we just got 10 levels from the last 4 months. It's just that it was being forced and that was my opinion.

P.S Im not complaining. Im just stating my opinion and Im doing it in the most constructive way i can.

Ah, well I was referencing to the past about how people used to complain when expansion takes a long time.
Sorry for not being clear the first time

loyti
09-30-2016, 09:52 PM
Ah, well I was referencing to the past about how people used to complain when expansion takes a long time.
Sorry for not being clear the first time

its fine bro, no need to apologize. my toon was created just this February & i really have no idea what was the gameplay experience before. I dont think players are complaining about expansion, but the increase in level cap. If increasing level cap is really necessary in this expansion, then be it. But in my opinion, i still believe they can release new expansion without adding 5 new levels.

Visiting
09-30-2016, 10:05 PM
I think the expansion is needed, currently the best way to make money is to wait for events, not actually playing the normal game content. With a new cap there'll be an influx of new things for everyone to do, plus it'll get the money circulating around the player base :)

loyti
09-30-2016, 10:36 PM
I think the expansion is needed, currently the best way to make money is to wait for events, not actually playing the normal game content. With a new cap there'll be an influx of new things for everyone to do, plus it'll get the money circulating around the player base :)

This. thanks.

hallowring
10-01-2016, 11:56 AM
make the game more exciting? level 100 by end 2016 perhaps
Lmao!!!!

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk