PDA

View Full Version : I need some tips and advice for beinga merchant

Irulelol
09-21-2011, 02:55 PM
Im currently waitin to level my main irulelol any more until after mt fang so inthe mean time im makin a merchant. I have a few questions and please post anything else helpful about becoming a succesful merchant. What r some good items that sell quickly and easy to get? How long does iT ussaly take to become a succesful merchant? Anyone wana buy a level 56 glyph dagger of obedience? XD

Irulelol
09-21-2011, 03:40 PM
Anyone???

Nourish
09-21-2011, 03:50 PM
Takes months/years to be a good merchant. No specific items to sell/buy, but use the search button and read some of the other merchanting threads :)

Irulelol
09-21-2011, 03:51 PM
Takes months/years to be a good merchant. No specific items to sell/buy, but use the search button and read some of the other merchanting threads :)
Ok thanks

OmincrossMX
09-21-2011, 03:51 PM
Sry man,but i dont know anytging about merchants... if i did i have told you smth...But unfortunetly i am one of these guys who just walks and shoots:)

JaytB
09-21-2011, 04:02 PM
Search for Evolt's guide to merching or hunzzz's price checking guide (although I don't know if that guide is regularly updated or not). There are many many other topics with tips and trics about merching. I'd say take some time to go through posted topics about this, since there's no easy or quick way to get rich fast (except for getting lucky I guess).