PDA

View Full Version : Blood ruby and L31 mythic not showing properly

ilhanna
09-30-2016, 04:18 AM
I'm leveling a new rogue and at the moment wearing the blood ruby ring and fang of Fenrir amulet. I like these jewelries for their subtle, elegant particle effects and have kept mine to wear while not map. But I notice that only one of the two jewelry effect will show at a time. If I see Fenrir's blue floating sparkles, I won't see ruby's red flare on my hand and vice versa. I wonder if this is a bug and also happens with similar combo in other classes.

On a side note we used to get blings with cool effects like the Winter Star ring, archon ring and vampire amulet. The effects are not ostentatious like Rendtail arcane ring, but to me they look very nice. Any plan on adding effects on future jewelries?

kydrian
09-30-2016, 08:39 AM
I'm leveling a new rogue and at the moment wearing the blood ruby ring and fang of Fenrir amulet. I like these jewelries for their subtle, elegant particle effects and have kept mine to wear while not map. But I notice that only one of the two jewelry effect will show at a time. If I see Fenrir's blue floating sparkles, I won't see ruby's red flare on my hand and vice versa. I wonder if this is a bug and also happens with similar combo in other classes.

On a side note we used to get blings with cool effects like the Winter Star ring, archon ring and vampire amulet. The effects are not ostentatious like Rendtail arcane ring, but to me they look very nice. Any plan on adding effects on future jewelries?
Happens to me but I think its the skill I use, Similar bug. Whenever I proc with my arcane maul the aura gets removed with Juggernaut and I don't think it gets rid of the aura only but the buff of the proc as well.

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

ilhanna
10-01-2016, 02:17 AM
I have to add that this odd graphics only appear to me, the wearer. Others can see both effects just fine on my toon. My friend reported similar problem with archon ring and Fenrir combo.

Ninthplague
10-01-2016, 05:55 PM
Same thing happening with Blood Ruby of Shuyal and Jack Pendant.

Cheekybruh
10-06-2016, 10:23 AM
Bumping this. Same for me, quite frustrating!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk