PDA

View Full Version : Question

Just_Another_Guy
09-30-2016, 12:56 PM
I clicked forgot password by mistake but when i tried to go to the email address i cant get past the prove it me its the very 1st gaming email i made i cant remember all the info so i sent a email to suport about it i sent all the info they asked i even sent more info like what all i brought with plat and how much it cost i even spent 2 hours on the phone with google trying to unlock my email i wouldnt be so worried about it if i didnt spend $50 on plat the same day i clicked forgot password is there anyway to change the pass back to what it was without getting into my old email

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

resurrected
09-30-2016, 12:57 PM
Don't worry. If you gave them all platinum purchases you'll get account back. Just need to wait few days

Just_Another_Guy
09-30-2016, 01:01 PM
Ok thanks why is suport so slow now it use to be way faster if you had problems like this?

resurrected
09-30-2016, 01:06 PM
Ok thanks why is suport so slow now it use to be way faster if you had problems like this?

They getting spammed with tons of emails right now. Keep in mind they don't work at weekend so if you don't get answer today you'll probably get it monday or Tuesday

Just_Another_Guy
09-30-2016, 01:08 PM
Ok thanks

Just_Another_Guy
10-06-2016, 04:10 PM
Still no reply should it be taking this long? Going on 3 weeks now